Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Thanks for banking with us.

Yao Lee <fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com>

21 Sep at 05:20

China Merchant Bank
Huaihai Zhong Lu, Shanghai, China.
For English: Attn: Mr. Yao Lee,

Hello, Online Beneficiary,

Do not miss this opportunity in your hands now. Your name and email address still remain as the rightfull beneficiary of this online fund transfer. Hope you know that China is not an English country but we do translation to English language. It's your own time to enjoy and benfit.

You should stop keeping silent over this issue. Why are you not responding to my question below? Tell us to cancel your online fund transfer process as you are not interested to complete your online fund transfer.

Any money you pay is needed to keep the account operational and working perfectly and the money you pay still remain your money into your online account nobody will touch it.

Please bear with us because we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your online funds as applied.

Regards,

Yao Lee

Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 pm

From a Survivor:

Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019
Subject: Answer my question to you now below:

China Merchant Bank

Welcome to our Bank.

Any money you pay still remains your money into your online account when we have processed it and you will see your total fund both the one you pay into your account. Do be informed that this money will still be in your online account after the said account is duly set up. The money is needed to keep the account operational and working perfectly the money you pay still remains your money into your online account ok.

Answer my question to you now below:

1, Why are you Ignoring My E-mails?
2, Why are you not responding to my question?
3, What is your final date of making the payment?
4, What is your plan against your online fund transfer?

If you are not interested to receive your online fund transfer. You should tell me to remove your name and email from the online paying list. You should stop keeping me silent over this issue. I have told you time without number that any money you pay belongs to you back into your online account.

As soon as the above requirement is duly met, we will have the account opened in your name.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Yao Lee,

Re: fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Answer my question to you now below:

23 Oct at 14:20

China Merchant Bank

Answer my question to you now below:

1, Why are you Ignoring My E-mails?
2, Why are you not responding to my question?
3, What is your final date of making the payment?
4, What is your plan against your online fund transfer?

Your name and email address still remain as the rightfull beneficiary of this online fund transfer. It's your own time to enjoy and befit.

You should stop keeping silent over this issue. Why are you not responding to my question? If you are not interested to complete your online fund. Let us know.

Any money you pay is needed to keep the account operational and working perfectly and the money you pay still remain your money into your online account nobody will touch it.

Please bear with us because we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your online funds as applied.

Regards,

Yao Lee

Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:16 am

More from a Survivor:

Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: This is very urgent and an urgent attention is needed.

Hello Online Beneficiary,

We are not hearing from you again, The board of directors told me that I should cancel your fund transfer as you are not complying with us and I have told you that any money you pay still remain your money into your online account.

When are you going to send the fees? So that you can complete your fund transfer by your self this week.

The ball is your cute now. You should not miss this opportunity again. What is the final date of payment?

Hope to hear from you again.

Yao Lee

Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019
Subject: GOOD NEW

China Merchant Bank

Do not miss this opportunity in your hands now. Your name and email address still remain as the rightfull beneficiary of this online fund transfer. Hope you know that China is not an English country but we do translation to English language. It's your own time to enjoy and benfit.

You should stop keeping silent over this issue. Why are you not responding to my question below? Tell us to cancel your online fund transfer process as you are not interested to complete your online fund transfer.

Regards,

Yao Lee

Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:18 am

Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Subject: Re: Welcome to China Merchant Bank.

China Merchant Bank

Welcome to our Bank. It's your time to benefit and complete your online fund transfer. Do be informed that any money you pay will still be in your online account after the due process. The money is needed to keep the account operational and working perfectly the money you pay still remain your money into your online account ok.

Any money you pay still remain your money into your online account when we have processed it and you will see your total fund both the one you pay into your account.

As soon as an above requirement are duly met,

We look forward to your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Yao Lee

Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019
Subject: RE: WHY ARE YOU KEEPING SILENT OVER YOUR ONLINE FUND?

China Merchant Bank

Attn: Online Beneficiary,

If you are not interested in receiving your online fund transfer as the rightful beneficiary. Tell me to remove your name and email address from the online paying list.

Hope you know keeping silent will not help the matter. The Government of China want to make use of all the abandon fund as the own refuse to claim it.

What is the final date of making the payment this week?. So that you can complete your online fund transfer.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Yours Sincerely

Yao Lee

Re: fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:33 pm

READ THE GOOD NEWS

16 Nov at 03:17

China Merchant Bank

Do not miss this opportunity in your hands. Any money you pay still be your money into your online account.

1, You should stop keeping silent over this issue. Why I am not hearing from you again as we discuss conernring your online fund transfer in your name?.

2, The China Government to claim your fund transfer as abandon fund?.

3, Hurry up now. WHAT IS THE FINAL DATE OF MAKING THE PAYMENT THIS WEEK?

4, Why are you not responding to my question? If you are not interested to complete your online fund transfer. You should let me know immediately.

5, Your total fund will be credited into your online account then you can transfer to any bank of your choice immediately you pay the fees.

Regards,

Yao Lee
Post a reply