Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna@glpak.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

anna@glpak.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:25 pm

IP: 102.165.39.45
ISP: DET Africa (Pty) LTD
Organization: VolumeDrive
Continent: North America
State/Region: Pennsylvania

Received: from User ([102.165.39.45]) by erpserver.smallbusiness.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:28:29 +0900
Reply-To: <department.contractor@gmail.com>
Subject: United States Treasury Department
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:28:54 -0400

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2019. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of Treasury and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is US$10, 500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) .

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). This Funds will now be release to you as your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to release your fund without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of US$10,500,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund. Feel free to reply me back to this matter.

Thanks,
Mr. Steven Mnuchin Jr.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.