Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officialfile5@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officialfile5@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:23:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: OFFICIAL INFO <officialfile5@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good evening to you.

Good evening to you.

This is an official confidential legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Mr. Richard D.Doe, who died as a result of an industrial accident in his energy & gas exploration company on the 17/12/2009.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter, I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittance of total sum $8.5 million into your bank account in your country.

Contact me directly to ( mrherve11@gmail.com ) for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Herve Alpain,
Attorney at Law
Good evening to you.

This is an official confidential legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Mr. Richard D.Doe, who died as a result of an industrial accident in his energy & gas exploration company on the 17/12/2009.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter, I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittance of total sum $8.5 million into your bank account in your country.

Contact me directly to ( mrherve11@gmail.com ) for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Herve Alpain,
Attorney at Law
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.