Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelwilliams01001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaelwilliams01001@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:44 pm

IP: 82.207.79.14
Hostname: web4.ukrpost.ua
ISP: PJSC Ukrtelecom
Organization: PJSC Ukrtelecom
Continent: Europe

Received: from web4.ukrpost.ua (web4.ukrpost.ua [82.207.79.14]) by mx.fm.ukrtelecom.ua
with ESMTP id x8GCfO5w007178-x8GCfO61007178 (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NOT); Mon, 16 Sep 2019 15:41:24 +0300
Williams <filip@ukrpost.ua>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 15:41:23 +0300 (EEST)
To: michaelosei785@gmail.com
Subject: My Good Friend,

My Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Michael Williams, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my search through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2018 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of [US$12.5 Million dollars] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response through this Address(michaelwilliams01001@gmail.com) I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Williams
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.