Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ralphdkock@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ralphdkock@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:34 pm

IP: 41.113.107.87
ISP: MTN SA
Organization: MTN SA
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg

Received: from User (41.113.107.87) by EXCHSRV01.cmbdomain.local (172.16.1.76) with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 15.0.1104.5; Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:16:13 +0100
Reply-To: <ralphdkock@gmail.com>
Subject: Reply me directly
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 23:12:53 +0200

Sir Ralph De Kock <cultura@cm-barreiro.pt> Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 5:12 PM
Reply-To: ralphdkock@gmail.com
Greetings to you,

A desperate search for a reliable and capable partner is what led me to sending you this email.

By introduction, my name is Sir Ralph De Kock. I am the current Executive and Financial Director of Westdawn Investments (PTY) Ltd and also the Personal Assistance to Mr Duduzane Zuma the son of South African Ex-President Jacob Zuma. I have a proposal of high benefit I would like to bring to your attention, but because of the confidentiality of this I will only give you the full details via a telephone conversation or via another email which I will send to you after receiving your response.

In summary; towards the end of December 2015, Mr Duduzane and his father Jacob Zuma secured a nuclear deal with the Russians. The deal later didn’t go through as some of the South African Presidential cabinet didn’t approve of it, however before the disapproval a huge sum has already been transferred into the country through Mr Duduzane’s company (Westdawn Investments).

With Jacob Zuma exiting the presidential seat and Mr. Duduzane being on the run because of his involvement with the Guptas, I have been giving the task to seek for a foreign capable partner or company to assist us in moving this fund out of the Republic as it is currently being held in an Escrow Account so we do not end of up losing everything.

More details of this I will provide through a medium suitable to you, either via a phone call or a private email.

Hope to get your response.

Regards

Sir Ralph De Kock
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.