Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joywilliams069@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joywilliams069@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:36:22 +0000
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:36:22 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: joywilliams069@yahoo.com
Subject: GREETINGS BELOVED ONE

Greetings Dear
My name is Mrs Joy Williams writing to you from hospital, therefore this message is very urgent. I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me in your country, I'm a widow.

I inherited the sum of 5.5 milion united states Dollars, from my late husband, I want to give it out to Orphanages homes and Charity Organizations as a vow which I made before God.

I have a serious lung and breast cancer and will be going for surgical operation next weeks, though the doctors already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that God has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my heart desires here on earth, I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.

As soon as I hear from you, my house helper will send the documents of the fund to you and he will direct you to a lawyer who will help you to make a change of ownership of the fund in order for the bank to transfer the money to you.

This is the favor I need from you when you received the money under your control.

(1) I want you to give 20% of the money to Bismark, he is my house helper and I promised to support him until he finishes his education, he is a little boy and Orphan so guide him to manage his share of the money.

(2) Give 60% of the money to Charity Organizations, Orphanage homes and religious activities on my name so that my vow and promise to God will be fulfilled.

(3) The remaining 20% should be for you and others that you may wish to assist.

I pray that God will give you a good heart to assist me for the benefit of suffering children and use you to accomplish my heart desire.
Kindly email me through my private email:joywilliams069@gmail.com
Pray for me always.
Sincerely,
Mrs Joy WILLIAMS
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.