Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

taliakshf@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

taliakshf@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:13 pm

SP: Spectranet
Organization: Spectranet
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Received: from [192.168.1.4] (unknown [197.242.96.62]) by mail.suinfo.top.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 20DB71D4AAA; Thu, 19 Sep 2019 07:14:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: Recipients <info@lee.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 04:14:38 -0700
Reply-To: taliakshf@gmail.com

Attention...

Hello,how are you doing today i hope you are doing well i have confirm your email today and i will use this opportunity to tell you about my little self and my job.I'm a Banker i work with UBA African Bank Plc. I also the Regional Treasurer Manager.i have many years experience in banking. I have Bsc in Economics, Msc in Finance and investment with specialty in portfolio management,project finance, investment analysis, treasury risk
management and securities/currency trading,i am 34 years old,

And about the business that we are talking about i want you to knew that i have already inform the Bank about you as the next of Kin to Late Engineer Chris,and you were appointed by him as your next of kinbefore he meet his death,i want us to build a trust within our self in this business,like as i told you the money will be 45% share to you and 45% to me,and the remaining 10% will goes to any expense that we do during the time of this transaction.

I want you to feel free and knew that we will not welcome any third party into this business it will be keep alone for me and you,like as i told you after this transaction you will also help me to invest my own share into a very good business in your country there,because i will be retired from my banking work as soon as we are done with this
business and i can have something to keep on for my old age to take care of my self lol.

Before we proceed in this transaction i will like you to send to me all this details as it will be required below here so that i will used it and forward it to the bank for there confirmation and to start the process of the onward transfer to any account of your choice.

Your Full Name.................
Your Full Home Address.........
Your country...................
Your Tel Phone No...............
A copy of your Id Card...........

Thank you i will be waiting to confirm all this details so that i can be able to present it to the Transfer department of this Bank and the may contact you for the further process of the onward transfer thank you God bless you why i will be waiting for your confirmation soon..

Thanks and Best Regard.
UBA African Bank Plc.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.