Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsloveorg@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsloveorg@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Dying Widow scam involving imperialglobalcourier.com which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=78821

This information was supplied by a Survivor:

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019,
Mrs.Lovina Reyes <mrsloveorg@gmail.com> wrote:
My Private letter..

My Name is Mrs.Lovina B Reyes.I am 59yrs old , Retired Social worker Director of I.C.R.C United States. I have an outstanding Humanitarian Project to execute in Philippines which will be risk free, I have $500,000,00 (Five hundred thousand United States dollars) Fixed in the vault of a leading Finance House that is under my care which I inherited from my Late husband who is a Filipino.This fund has been mapped out to assist casualties of the war,build churches and assist people that has been affected in Typhoon . The funds will be moved to you through bank to bank Transfer or Diplomatic cash delivery and you would be entitled to 25% of the total money while 75% would be for the project.I am seriously ill due to Cancer and presently contacting you in hospital sick bed in USA.please always be putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me as Doctors said I have three weeks to leave.Please do respond if you will accomplish this noble project with me so that I will give you more details..

Thanks for your understanding,
Mrs.Lovina B Reyes
Tel:+15165350759

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019,
Mrs.Lovina Reyes <mrsloveorg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dear,

I would say that contacting you about this humanitarian task is by divine design. It is an obvious fact that I did not really know you deeply, but if you are reliable and trustworthy, I can entrust this assignment and my whole trust on you. I can not handle it now because of my present health condition that is deteriorating on daily basis. Please do this with me to give me a happy ending if I don't make it alive from the theater.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited the Metallic Trunk Box that contains the sum of US$500,000.00 Thousand U.S. Dollars) and Gold in a SECURITY FINANCE COMPANY. Presently, this money is still with the Security Finance company and the management just wrote me to come forward to receive the money or rather provide the next of kin.

I am seriously ill due to Cancer and was in St Luke hospital Manila before I relocated back to states here in USA for more medical treatment.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the end of every year, funds are distributed among charity organizations.I know you will be trustworthy and have good heart to be part of the noble Project and use this money to reach to the motherless and also less privileges, the sick that has nobody to take care of them, the poor, widows and to set up a Cancer research
institute Hospital.

You would be entitled to 25% of the total money while 75% would be for the project.I am seriously ill due to Cancer and presently contacting you in hospital sick bed.please always be putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me as Doctors said I have three weeks to leave.

I do not know what my fate will be in the theater. Always pray for me.

You will make the claim and receive the secured trunk safe locked box in form of CONSIGNMENT at your door step through the company Security Courier Diplomatic Delivery or Bank to Bank Transfer.You are not expected to come to the company due to expensive nature of flight ticket and your work schedule .

As requested by the company, I would like you to fill out the following details and send to me so that I will file to the company for approval
NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE NO:
EMAIL

I have to attach my Photo in the hospital bed and the Deposit Certificate the company issued to my Late Husband when the deposit was made.

Yours Truly,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imperiglobstcityelegal@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:34 pm

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019
1stCityelegal imperiglobal <imperiglobstcityelegal@gmail.com> wrote:
Attn:

Having verified the deposit certificate you sent to this chamber for your claim,we have as registered your Trunk Metallic box Cargo/consignment in the shipment manifest of Imperial Global Courier for dispatching to your designated address.

It will take less that 72 hours to effect the shipment.The tracking details and dispatching documents will be emailed to you to claim your consignment.

The accredited staff/Dip.agent in charge of Delivery will call you upon arrival in your Country Philippines.

Our shipment department will contact you soon.

Thanks for your cooperation and prompt response to serve you better.
Yours faithfully,
GRAHAM GEORGE
LEGAL ADVISER

From: 1stCityelegal imperiglobal <imperiglobstcityelegal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2019,
Subject: Re: Attn:
To:

This message is to notify you that your consignment has arrived Manila. Our agent will call you. Give him assistance and direction he needed to deliver to your designated address as programmed.

Yours faithfully,
GRAHAM GEORGE

Fake documents used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.