Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dalsayed12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dalsayed12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 pm

Dear ,

Greetings,
I represent SBK Holdings in the Gulf Region, we are currently expanding our Loan Funding portfolio outside of the gulf region in the following sectors, Oil/Gas, construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector, mainly interested in debt finance {pure loan}.

Let me know your position on this briefing as soon as possible for more details.

Best regards,
Dr. Adel Al Sayed

Header:

Return-Path: <dalsayed12@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dalsayed12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Dear ,

Your eMail message dated 12th Sept. 2019 was received and acknowledges.
As you may know, we invite you to partner with us to benefit from our new Loan and Project funding referral program. We provide investment capital for companies to finance their business, and viable projects using our alternative finance structure without the usual rigorous and stringent conditions experienced in banks and some other lending institutions.

Through our alternative finance structure, clients will have interest rate fixed at 4% per annum on investment capital or bridge finance given proposed tenure for the loan, so we are interested in funding

* Start up * Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion * Commercial Real Estate acquisition
* Renewable energy project * Bridge loan
* Mining & agricultural projects

We advise you to revert to us for further discussions on any possible business collaboration. If you're interested and equipped with any investment opportunity, send your executive summary or business plan with projected cash flow analysis for our review and consideration in time.

Best regards,
Dr. Adel Al-Sayed
Investment Loan Manager
SBK Holding LLC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dalsayed12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Dear ,

I sincerely thank you for your response to my proposal and I appreciate your interest to partner with us for loan Investment procurement.

However, I can understand by going through your mail, I know you are professionally skilled in business so I also need to know the best strategy we can approach the matter, I have now understood your position here. You represent some projects that are in need of loan. Which means you will act as the fund manager to get the projects referred to us for review and funding.

To that effect I wish to explain in details that we are a Dubai/Kingdom of Bahrain based investment company. We are currently interested in financing projects in need of loan at 4% interest annually.

There is no sector or regional restrictions to projects we receive, review and approve to finance.

Below is our standard business practice.

Minimum and maximum Funding: $1 Million to $300 Million USD
Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors
Funding Type: Loan Investment
Funding Rate: 4% Interest Rate per annum
Term: 2-10 years – Repayment/ Renewable tenure
Collateral: Project accepted as collateral and backed up by an insurance bond policy.
Grace Period: We offer maximum of 12 months grace period before borrower starts paying interest.
Disbursement: Loan is disbursed in full amount to the borrower's project Bank account.
Prepayment Penalties: There is no prepayment penalty associated with the funding.

Based on the above information, we shall be glad to receive any updated version of your clients Project Plan/Executive Summary in a compatible format (PDF -recommended) for our review and possible approval and funding.

If there are more information's you need to learn about us please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Dr. Adel Al Sayed
Investment Loan Manager
SBK Holding LLC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.