Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Dying Widow scam:

Good Day My Dear,I am Mrs Clara Florette from USA and residing at
UK.How are you? I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you
are interested then we shall proceed but first please try to contact
me soon at this my private email address as i am not always at
facebook.(claraflortte9@gmail.com

Thanks.

Header:

Return-Path: <usasargentjessicapatrick@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019
Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR.

How are you today hope everything is fine and OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, I was just going through the Internet search when I found your Profile. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your profile gave me confidence, you look humble and God fearing. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty come to you as surprise but i choose to reach you through email because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through this medium internet has been greatly abused. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you,I would have like to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise Almighty.

My name is Mrs. Clara Florette i am from United States Of America, but i live in London for many years, i am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society.

I am 85 years old and I am diagnosed of cancer for about 1 year ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem because of my health, I am married to Mr Gerald Florette ,who died as the result of brief Illness and before my husband dead he informed me that he deposited the sum of £9.5 million GBP in a Barclays Bank Of London, united Kingdom.Before his death as the result of a brief illness, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor Less-privilege and orphanages in your country.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply.to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country,
To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband money.

I want you to take 50 % percent of the total money for your personal use, and while 50% of the money will go to charity home.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Mrs.Clara Florette,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:58 pm

GOING FOR SURGERY TODAY
Good day to you and how is your health today,I want you to know that I did not just wake up one morning and decide to contact you for this, I prayed to God to direct me to a good person whom I will send this money to and he will use it for charity work, I believe that God knows why we met here. Therefore do exactly what I told you to do with the money when you receive it, because I would not be happy if the said funds are not shared to the poor / widows and orphans when you get it.

I will send £9.5 million/ Nine million five hundred thousand Pounds and the doctor told me that I had to undergo a surgery today, please pray for the success of my surgery, I will communicate with you tomorrow afternoon after regained my consciousness, also will discuss with the manager of the bank where the funds was deposited to discus with him concerning how the funds will be transferred to you.

This is my address Hillsborough Road,Glen Parva, Leicester,LE2 9PQ, UK....
Please prayers for me because if it is will of God that I will live, your prayer will help me to survive.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Thank you very much for your kind reply again and your willingness to see that my last wish is accomplished. Your response to me, gives me more relief and hope to live again, to God be the glory. Please my beloved i can not call you because the Doctor will not allow me to talk to people because of my present condition, I was transferred to federal Medical Center here in United Kingdom now, please keep it as a secret and do not tell anybody my current location.

I will let the Bank to know about you as the person i want my money to be released to you, as my new beneficiary before anything happens to me, so that they can officially proceed by attending to you for the immediate release of this money to you.

I have to be honest to tell you that i have never in my life trusted anyone like this before as i have trusted in you and in my spirit, i can feel it that i can trust you very well to be my beneficiary and receive this my money for this charity work for God before i will die.

I want you to always remember the reason why i am doing this is because of my present health condition and i am afraid as the doctor has advised me that i am not going to live long from now on. So my beloved, in everything i am directing you to do now, do it for me as a family because you are now all i have at this time and i will not like to be disappointed or failed by you.

I want you to contact the Bank immediately and find out what will be the procedure and to get the fund transfer to your account before anything happens to me.

I will advise you to contact the Bank with their contact details below so that they will guide you on how to get the needed documents for the fund transfer to your account:

Below is the Bank's contact, contact them with deposit documents for direction:

Contact Person: Dr.Jes Staley
Here is the email address of the bank:
( barclaybank.uklondon@accountant.com
Bank tel: +44-74-4896-3955
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

All you need to do is to contact the Bank and follow their instructions to enable them commence the transfer immediately and forward this deposit slip certificate to the bank as proofs and follow everything they will direct you to do.

Always update me about the transfer so that i can know when the money will be transferred into your account. Immediately After the transfer of the fund to your account, if i am still alive, i will invite you to come and visit me, so that we can see each other face to face before i will die.

Please all you have to do for me now is to make sure you get this money as fast as possible before anything will happen to me because my condition is getting critical more and more everyday. I am now confident so much in you with all my heart and i want you to handle everything for me as i am directing you.

Please always pray for me and keep me updated as soon as you contact the Bank for the fund transfer. May God be with you and your family.

Your beloved mother,
Mrs.Clara Florette.

Phone;
+447448963955
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:35 pm

I am quite sure that the Bank will reach you soon.And i want you to email the Bank right now with their full email contact.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account soon because i did not have enough time to live in this mother earth.

i will have operation in few days ahead with one of my Breast, my Doctor told me that one of my breast has been decayed and it required to be removed. ooh my beloved one i did not know if i will survive with this operation but i will be happy to see that this Fund is been transferred to your account and put to work for helping the less privilege ones.

try be in good with the Bank they will surely transfer the fund to your positive account. please do not be greedy when this money is been transferred in your account try comply with my aims.

Yours Beloved Mother

Contact Person:
Dr.Jes Staley
Here is the email address of the bank:
(barclaybank.uklondon@accountant.com
Bank tel: +44-74-4896-3955
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barclaybank.uklondon@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:33 pm

stock photo : LONDON - MAY 15: People walk by Barclays bank branch
on May 15, 2012 in London. Barclays was founded in 1690 and currently
employs 146,100 staff (2011).

FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR BARCLAYS BANK UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR CLAIMS/VERIFICATION AND
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OF BARCLAYS BANK
39 CORN HILL LONDON EC3V 3ND
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL:+44-74-4896-3955

Dear Valued Customer:

We acknowledged the receipt of your email for the application of claims for the release and transfer of fund amounting £9.5 Million British Pound) dully deposited under our custody by our honorable customer Late Mr Gerald Florette ,which has been ordered to be transferred to you By Mrs. Clara Florette as the right beneficiary.

We also received a confirmation letter from Mrs. Clara Florette with the approval for the release of this fund to you as the legal beneficiary to the deposited fund.

To proceed further, please kindly fill the Bank International Wire Transfer Form and send back to us via email , also scan and send A COPY of your identity card for your identification and send your full information as it mentioned below.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Marital statue_______________
Your Bank Account_________________
Your country_______________

Finally, you have to adhere strictly to our instructions and directives and must comply by all our policies for the successful completion of your transfer into your Bank account within two days of our receipt of the filled requested form.

For any and all clarification, Please feel free to contact us directly.

Yours in Service,

Dr. Jes Staley
Managing director.

************************************************************************************************
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachment are sent directly from zenith bank of London and contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or use of the information contained in this e-mail message or attachment are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message from your system regards:

Header:
Return-Path: <barclaybank.uklondon@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.219.61.104] ([41.219.61.104]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP);
Subject: FROM BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

Orig IP: 41.219.61.104 | Orig ISP: Sudatel-senegal | City: n/a | Country: Senegal

Phone:
+447448963955
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraflortte9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi Friend,

My name is Dr Francis Michael from London U.K, i am here to inform you that
Mrs Clara Florette is dead meanwhile her inheritance have transferred
through the help of West Africa charity organization Dakar Senegal for the
charity projects.

Everything was perfectly done because they strike a deal with one of the
Reverend Priest , who also rendered a tremendous help to them.then The
Zenith Bank of London initiated this idea and everything worked out
successfully.

Late Mrs Clara Florette told me before she died that she told them to drop
ATM Visa Credit Card with the amount of $500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand
US Dollars) under the care of one Reverend Priest for you which they did.

It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help her to
get this funds when she was still alive in the hospital, despite the fact
that it failed because it was not the appropriate time.so you have to be
fast and contact the Reverend Priest at Dakar Senegal immediately you
receive this mail.

Here is His contact:
Home Address.. St Paul Catholic Church Grand Yoff Dakar,Senegal.
Country............. Senegal.
Name.................. Reverend Father Mike Duguga
Email Address;( reverendmikeduguga@gmail.com

Contact this Reverend Priest to enable Him to deliver your ATM Credit card
to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any Bank worldwide.
send Him your posting address so he can post the Card to you and do not
forget to send me an email as soon as you received you Funds and also
remember to use the funds wisely.

Thanks Dr Francis Michael.
This is my Email contact if necessary.
drfrancismichael@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendmikeduguga@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Rue 5030,
St Paul Catholic Church,
Grand Yoff, Dakar Senegal.

God Bless You My Dear Child,
In respect to this mail, My Child in God, dropped the certified Bank Visa Credit Card. (FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) $500,000.00 USD..in my care before she Died and She asked me to deliver it to you any time you need it.

So you have to send to me your delivering details so that i can go to the DHL courier company to know how much they can charge for you for the post delivery so i can post it to you through D H L courier company within two to three days interval ok.

send me these details.
NAMES.........
ADDRESS....
PHONE NUMBER...
OCCUPATION......
YOUR COUNTRY.....
waiting for your quick Response!!
May God be with you my Son

BY;SENIOR REVEREND FATHER
MIKE DUGUGA

Header:

Return-Path: <reverendmikeduguga@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU !
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Rue 5030,
St Paul Catholic Church,

God be with you My Beloved Son
I went to D.H.L courier company (ww w.dhl.com) ;;after receiving your contact details in other to post your belongings to you and they said the cost of sending the Parcel from Senegal to your Country,it Is $250 USD / Two Hundred and Fifty United State Dollars . so i want you to send the sum of $250 USD with my name and with this information's below,

this money you can send it with your currency i will receive it here in Dollars but you are instructing to check the exact equivalent of Dollar to your Currency.

Send the money today through money gram or western union,so that i can go back to DHL Office and send the Visa Credit card of $500,000.00 / FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS, that is written and dully signed in your name to you and when you sent the money try to send the control numbers and the sender name,

She kept a Credit card of $500,000.00 U.S.A DOLLARS that should cash by you and instructed that no one should operate it which is bearing your names and all are in parcel . so i am directing you to send the $250 so that i can pay the D.H.L for their postage of your Credit Card.

Send through MoneyGram or Ria money transfer. do it immediately so that i can go back to D.H.L. office and process of sending the Offer to you. because i don't want your money to live with me here.

My Receiver details are .
RECEIVER NAME .............MOSS FRANK
ADDRESS........Rue 5030,
St Paul Catholic Church,
Send through MoneyGram or Ria money transfer .

and send these information's
1, name of the sender
2, question and answer
3, control number,, MTCN..
4, attach the payment slip
waiting for your quick Response!!
May God be with you .

BY; MOST REVEREND FATHER
MIKE DUGUGA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Be blessed my son

i am sorry to inform you that i am here for missionary work i am not doing business and i have no account because i am Holy Ghost Priest. if you need your offer you better follow the instruction of the transfer i gave you. move now Send the money through MoneyGram or Ria or Western Union.
God bless
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.