Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

senator.errygana@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

senator.errygana@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:01 am

Dear:

I read your mail and content noted, but want to ask if your Bank does or has Bitcoins facilities?

I think Bitcoins is a different institution don't think it's being attached to banks, well you can try your bank as you said, but will want to make another suggestion on how you can send the usd$328.00 quickly, so as to fast track your delivery to reach you on time.

What you will do is for you to Locate any APPLE or WALMART STORE, Use the money(328.00) to PURCHASE GIFT CARDS AND SEND IT, When I receive the CARDS, I will take it to the the Buyer who will turn it to Cash.

AS YOU GO TO APPLE OR WALMART STORE, PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OR STEAM WALLET GIFT CARDS OF USD$100.00 INTO THREE(3) AND ONE(1) OF USD$28.00 OR USD$50.00.

WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE CARDS, YOU SCRATCH THEM TO DISPLAY THE 16 DIGIT NUMBERS FOR GOOGLE PLAY AND 15 DIGITS NUMBERS FOR STEAM WALLET, THEN TAKE FULL PICTURE OF THE CARDS ONE BY ONE AND SEND THEM AS ATTACHMENT.

ALSO TAKE A FULL PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT YOU USE TO PURCHASE THE CARDS AND SEND IT AS WELL.

You will have to act fast, as we are about to make our last batch of delivery.

Thanks and Congratulations to you.

Regards
Jerry Ganah

Dear:

I read your mail and content noted, but want to ask if your Bank does or has Bitcoins facilities?

I think Bitcoins is a different institution don't think it's being attached to banks, well you can try your bank as you said, but will want to make another suggestion on how you can send the usd$328.00 quickly, so as to fast track your delivery to reach you on time.

What you will do is for you to Locate any APPLE or WALMART STORE, Use the money(328.00) to PURCHASE GIFT CARDS AND SEND IT, When I receive the CARDS, I will take it to the the Buyer who will turn it to Cash.

AS YOU GO TO APPLE OR WALMART STORE, PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OR STEAM WALLET GIFT CARDS OF USD$100.00 INTO THREE(3) AND ONE(1) OF USD$28.00 OR USD$50.00.

WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE CARDS, YOU SCRATCH THEM TO DISPLAY THE 16 DIGIT NUMBERS FOR GOOGLE PLAY AND 15 DIGITS NUMBERS FOR STEAM WALLET, THEN TAKE FULL PICTURE OF THE CARDS ONE BY ONE AND SEND THEM AS ATTACHMENT.

ALSO TAKE A FULL PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT YOU USE TO PURCHASE THE CARDS AND SEND IT AS WELL.

You will have to act fast, as we are about to make our last batch of delivery.

Regards
Jerry Ganah
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

senatehousecommittee.nig@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:58 pm

Dear:

Your mail message of today 21st Sept. 2019 requesting to remit the usd$328.00 is well received.

Here is the bank account of bellow:
Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 135127XXXX
Bank Address: 100 NW John Jones Dr Burleson, Texas 76028
Account Name: Kevin S.
Routing Number: 111900659

Once you are able to remit on Monday 23rd Sept. 2019, just be rest assured that your consignment shipment information/Airway Bill receipt will be sent to you with the Tracking Number.

Please confirm if this your telephone number: is connected to Whatsapp?

Waiting to receive copy of the Receipt of payment for usd$328.00.

Regards
Jerry Ganah

Header:
Return-Path: <senatehousecommittee.nig@legislator.com>
Received: from [154.118.74.191] ([154.118.74.191]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan [10.76.45.13]) (via HTTP);
Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: Attention: I hope you read this my mail???

Orig IP: 154.118.74.191 | Orig ISP: Spectranet | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Dear:

This bank account is very correct and active,except you don't want to make the transfer and have your Package delivered to you as already planed.

But, if you want to contact the shipping company, I can give you their information to reach them directy yourself.

This bank account of bellow is very active and accessable:

Waiting to hear from you soonest in this regards.

Thank you.

Regards
Jerry Ganah

Same from: senator.errygana@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Dear:

You have two options to make the payment of usd$328.00 if you are really serious and for the immediate dispatch of your package, then your shipping details and tracking number will be sent to you.

1. Pay through the bellow bank account :

2. Visit any Apple or Walmart store close to you, Purchase GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARDS or I TUNES GIFT CARDS Worth that amount Scratch to display the Digit Numbers, take full picture of the Cards with your phone and send as attachment, with the Receipt of purchase.

Purchase usd$100.00 into Three(3) and One(1) usd$30.00.

Waiting to hear from you soonest in this regards.

Thank you.

Regards
Jerry Ganah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.