Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.jamesogunyemi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.jamesogunyemi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:20 pm

URGENT

BARR. JAMES OGUNYEMI AND CO. <barr.jamesogunyemi@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Aug at 22:06

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Attention Dear ATM VISA cards Owner,

I’m Mr Jeoffrey Jideoffor the new appointed Manager of UPS Office federal Republic of Nigeria Lagos state. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are 9 parcels containing ATM VISA cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Dr. Fred Sanchez) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was because of your Non-Compliance Of Official Processes and Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Visa Card.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by Mr Chris Peterson who died one year back as a manager of Bank of Africa (UBA). On the statement he wrote on the list,he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of USD $3,800,000.00 and was supposed to transfer to you through his bank but due to your unable to finish the process he uploaded the money to their ATM card and registered with UPS office before he died.

Meanwhile, I've made the arrangement of posting the 9 parcels through our UPS fast delivery to the 9 of you to your respective mailing address Am also sending the same message of the same content to 9 of you that own the abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So move to your inbox before your reply.

I went to our head office and reported the issue of the discovered 9 ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you.

Note,below information is officially needed for the sending of the card to your address.

Full name:____
Full mailing info:____
Address : ___________
Your cell phone line:_____
Occupation ;_____
Nearest Airport:_____
A. Copy of your I`D:____

I will send your ATM Card once you update us with the above info and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your mailing address.

Remain blessed as I'II be looking forward to receiving your immediate response to my Email:(geoffreyjideofor1@outlook.com )

Regards

Mr. Geoffrey Jideofor

office phone: +2348044024201
New manager UPS Courier Company Lagos State
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.