Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bankofamerica13@usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Bankofamerica13@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Recovery scam - email received:

Bank of America Corporate Center
Address: 115 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036 USA
Payment Value: $10,500.000.00 USD
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2019
Email: Bankofamerica13@usa.com
Founded: 1928,

CERTIFIED AND APPROVED THE PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write in reference of your Outstanding Payment of the sum of $10,500,000.00 USD showing in the Bank Of America Financial Authentication Central Database (BOAFACD) as pending and I want to know why you have not claim the fund because it’s showing in your name. I am reviewing this matter and I want you to come out plain so that I can help you and get the situation resolved. We have this day 15th of Aug 2019 received a payment credit instruction from United States of America Government to payout your fund with your full outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 Million Dollars Only from the United Nation reserve account,

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your fund worth $10.5 Million was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $10,500,000.00 Million Dollars only. This Fund has been converted into an ATM Visa Card which is ready to be dispatch to your receiving address through EMS Courier Service. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your delivery.

Your Full Name: _____________
Your Contact House Address: _____
Name of City of Residence: _________
Direct and Mobile Telephone Number: ______
Working Identity /Passport: ________

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong delivery of your ATM Visa Card or liability of the ATM Visa Card deliver to unknown person. As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your ATM Visa Card will be dispatch to you immediately.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the sum of $195 only being for the EMS Courier Service overnight delivery fee. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your co-operation as I wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Signed:
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Wendy D. Sample
Executive Director,
Bank Of America Office New York®

------------------------------------WARNING--------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instructions will be doing so at his/her own risk. © 2019.

Header:

Return-Path: <drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 08:53:29
From: "Mrs. Wendy D. Sample" <drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Bankofamerica13@usa.com
Message-ID: <1934981127.145720.1565945609886@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Your ATM Visa Card From The Bank Of America

The email address drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33031&start=60 and viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47694&start=10.

bankofamerica.com is the domain name of the Bank of America. The real bank has nothing to do with the scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bankofamerica13@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Email received:

Bank of America Corporate Center
Address: 115 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036 USA
Payment Value: $10,500.000.00 USD
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2019
Email: Bankofamerica13@usa.com
Founded: 1928,

CERTIFIED AND APPROVED THE PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write in reference of your Outstanding Payment of the sum of $10,500,000.00 USD showing in the Bank Of America Financial Authentication Central Database (BOAFACD) as pending and I want to know why you have not claim the fund because it’s showing in your name. I am reviewing this matter and I want you to come out plain so that I can help you and get the situation resolved. We have this day 15th of Aug 2019 received a payment credit instruction from United States of America Government to payout your fund with your full outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 Million Dollars Only from the United Nation reserve account.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your fund worth $10.5 Million was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $10,500,000.00 Million Dollars only. This Fund has been converted into an ATM Visa Card which is ready to be dispatch to your receiving address through EMS Courier Service. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your delivery.

Your Full Name: _____________
Your Contact House Address: _____
Name of City of Residence: _________
Direct and Mobile Telephone Number: ______
Working Identity /Passport: ________

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong delivery of your ATM Visa Card or liability of the ATM Visa Card deliver to unknown person. As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your ATM Visa Card will be dispatch to you immediately.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the sum of $195 only being for the EMS Courier Service overnight delivery fee. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your co-operation as I wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Signed:
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Hugh McColl
Executive Director,
Bank Of America Office New York®

------------------------------------WARNING--------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instructions will be doing so at his/her own risk. © 2019.

Header:

Return-Path: <officesettle1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 21:10:25
Reply-To: Bankofamerica13@usa.com
Message-ID: <995234725.2803112.1568754625236@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Your ATM Visa Card From The Bank Of America

The email address officesettle1@yahoo.com was previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63260&start=20.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrdavejpalmer78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:05 am

Inheritance scam.

Email received:

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Dave Jim Palmer, the Financial Consultant in United States, I am contacting you in respect of my late client's fund valued of $10.5 Million United State Dollars deposited with a bank here in New York which is about to be confiscated by his bank after many years of unclaimed. I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to my late client so that the fund $10.5 Million United State Dollars will be released and paid to your account as the beneficiary or next of kin.

Note that after the successful completion of this transaction, you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50/50.

Kindly indicate your interest by sending me the following:

1. Your Full Name:.............
2. Current Address:............
3. Direct Phone:...............
4. Cell Number:.................
5. Occupations:.................
6. Age:........................
7. Sex.........................
8. Country:....................
9. Company:....................

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Dave Jim Palmer

Header:

Reply-To: mrdavejpalmer78@gmail.com
Message-ID: <2098396580.1015475.1580320855976@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drjamesb02@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Next of kin / inheritance scam.

Email received:

United Bank For Africa. (U.B.A)
Director Cash Processing Unit
Lagos Nigeria

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as to seek for your services in a private and confidential matter.

I am Dr. James Brand, the Director with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($35,000,000.00) Million US Dollars owned by one of our foreign deceased customer, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Mr. Moises Saba Masri, unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.
http: // www. ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self.

I write to seek your assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means of this fund for Investment.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment.

There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

Note that after the successful completion of this transaction, you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50/50. If you can only follows my instruction in getting this transaction through, l advise you to furnish me immediately with the stated information before this transaction will commence without any delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the five working days mandate.

1. Your Full Name:.............
2. Current Address:............
3. Direct Phone:...............
4. Cell Number:.................
5. Occupations:.................
6. Age:........................
7. Sex.........................
8. Country:....................
9. Company:....................

Please read this message carefully before responding back to me, if you know that you cannot handle this transaction both financially and capability; please don’t border to respond back to me at the first place.

Feel Free to ask question.

Thanks.

Dr. James Brand

Header:

rom: "Dr. James Brand" <officesettle1@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: drjamesb02@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1222190708.1660640.1587413408242@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Greetings
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.15651 YMailNodin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officepaymeny@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS LAGOS NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Your Outstanding Payment of $10,500,000.00

Dear Beneficiary the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again towards your approved beneficiary fund payment here just because of what you have been in cantered with other peoples, but listen our office cannot liar or deceive you, the US$140 you were ask to pay is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of US$140 is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or anybody, it is an official Clearance Certificate fee of your fund Release , and the good part of this, is that after this fee you will receive your approved fund without any body to disturbed you again over any kind of fee, you are hereby implore to divulge to us on how you want your Funds enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

1. ATM CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automated Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will sent to you via DHL Courier Service for you to activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

2. CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

3. TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents that will we be sent to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receive the US$140 from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will present to the paying bank then the paying Bank will release your fund to you without any delay. I don't want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get such good opportunity again,

The Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the US$140 fee needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved fund this time around, find a way to send the US$140 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial Breakthrough, find the US$140 and send it to our office bursary.

As soon as you get back to me I will send you information on how to make the payment.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard Allen. Douglas
Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
United Nations Fund's Remittance
Federal Ministry Of Finance

Header:

Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 05:55:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Dr. Richard Allen. Douglas" <officesettle1@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: officepaymeny@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1124056511.9975.1588917324166@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB/ Payment
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Donna Story - officepaymeny@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:40 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

Dear Beneficiary,

I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr. Ant?nio Guterres as the UN Director and the World Bank President.

I was appointed to come to Cambodia in Asia by my superior Mr. Ant?nio Guterres and the World Bank President to effect the release of your CASH by UNITED NATION/WORD BANK approved payment of $16,500,000.00 which has been approved to you since last year. Our intelligence report reveals that this fund has been fluctuating off and on until it was intercepted and returned to the US-CAMBODIA Treasury Account.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Your cash was uploaded to the ATM Card Number; 5982 6210 4891 3790 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number Code (ATM Pin Code) is 3401 and you can as well change it immediately as soon as you get the ATM Master Card. The ATM Master Card Value is US$16,500,000.00. You are advised that a maximum daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day. Your ATM Master Card is an "Inter Switch ATM Master Card", and this means that you can make withdrawals in any ATM location and ATM Center of your choice anywhere in the world. But your withdrawal limit still remains US$10,000.00, or the equivalent in your local currency.

To enable us to release your ATM Master Card to you, we have concluded a delivery arrangement with Tracklan Express Courier Services, because they are affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies. Your ATM Master Card has been insured by the Tracklan Express Courier Services, in case of loss or theft. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to ensure transparency.

In view of this development, you are requested to pay $180.00 to the delivery Company.

(2 DAYS ) Mailing US$180.00
Insurance US$100.00
Vat US$ 80.00
TOTAL US$180.00

Kindly send your information to Tracklan Express Courier Services.

1)Full Name
2)Full Address
3)Telephone Number
4)A copy of identification

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Donna Story.

Header:

Return-Path: <paymentsettlement88@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officepaymeny@gmail.com
Message-ID: <CAGXe-s3NTr3RG6YyFUdD5Ligx38jTe1rXRpWkY0vuGaKMkZ_PA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Important Message
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tracklan Express Courier Service

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:49 pm

The fake courier uses a website active from a free subdomain on tracklanexpresscourierservice.yolasite.com .

From the fake courier website:

we are are the best leading private Delivery company as recorded in 2019 across all over African nations haven covered deliveries across the globe with reliable and issuranced certified service.

Contact details:

AdDress
Ruo 660 Cotonou Benin REPUBLIC
+229 69648824
Tracklan.Express.Courier.Services@post.com

+22969648824
This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144833.

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

tracklan.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrdavejpalmer78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:24 pm

"Mr. Dave Jim Palmer" reported above while pretending to be "Financial Consultant in United States" is now "Director MoneyGram"...

Email received:

Attention: Fund Beneficiary.

Based on the instruction passed to this MoneyGram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Nigeria, a total sum of $1.5Million United States Dollars only) Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any MoneyGram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you a total of US$5,000 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds are completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Nigeria to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $5,000 USD every seven hours, till your payment is completed.

Only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of the IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by the IMF.

The required fee should be sent through Money Gram Upon the receipt of the $185, your receivers name will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $5,000 immediately. Note: You may not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system immediately after receiving the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you to start receiving your payment immediately.

The Receivers Information For The $185 is as follows:

Receivers Name:...........Emmanuel Chibueze Unanka
City:............................Lagos
Amount:...................$185

Send the Ref# Number:.................
Sender's Name:.........................
Senders Address:......................

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram®Money International Transfer
Call: +234-8038577254

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Dave J. Palmer
Director MoneyGram

Header:

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:24:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mrdavejpalmer78@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1180489137.1450006.1596813893160@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Money Gram Payment Notice
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.16436 YMailNodin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.105 Safari/537.36

The phone number +2348038577254 was previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33031&start=40 and https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&start=10.

The email address officesettle1@yahoo.com was previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63260&start=20 and https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=82716.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officesettle1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Urgent Payment Notice

Mohd Albert Rivera <officesettle1@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: ms.patienceoni243@gmail.com

Wed, 23 Sep at 20:30

Attention:

I can rightly tell you that since 2008 the US The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has warned all scammed victims in the US. Europe and Asia to contact the right office in West Africa to check if their names are on the United Nations compensation funds list. that should be the first thing you do, and not responding to several emails on a daily basis all promising to deliver millions to you, you don't need no one to tell you these emails are fake and from impostors. These impostors impose even the FBI, CIA. Homeland, and every Bank. If you suffered scam or lost money to scammers, try and find out from the designated department in charge of Compensation fund files.

From 2008 till date hundreds of scammed victims have been receiving compensation funds while a lot of others have been losing more money to scammers. The difference is dealing with the right persons which guarantees you nothing but the truth. If you continue to listen and attend all the emails you receive offering you millions, you will do that for a very long time and continue to lose your money. The pure truth is that you have legitimately approved compensation funds but It's only you who they will release more information to. Contact the Director General Debt Management Ms. Patience Oniha, at (ms.patienceoni243@gmail.com) all the truth about your money will be revealed, If you know the truth, no scammer will succeed lying or taking advantage of your desperation to receive your funds, you will never have any stress receiving compensation fund if you remember what compensation means.

Note: For every money you have sent out, The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network is taking records and monitoring information for possible financial crimes because that is the only way they combat domestic and international money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.

Mohd Albert Rivera.
Monitoring & Financial Intelligence Dept.(finCEN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lalfredgeorge01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:23 pm

Unsolicited email received in a Google form:

Dear Friend,

My name is Alfred George Leonard, I am a Financial Consultant, I have a client who has an interest in Investing in your country into a Joint Venture / Partnership. He has funds available meant for investment.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards,

Alfred George Leonard
Financial Consultant
Email: lalfredgeorge01@gmail.com

Header:

Reply-To: ms.patienceoni243@gmail.com
Message-ID: <000000000000ca6e5005b6ada528@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:03:31 +0000
Subject: Urgent Partnership Investment In Your Country
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.