Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:59 pm

Attn: sir,

World Bank Auditors Delegate Representative. <mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbverifunitxx07dp@yahoo.com.sg
Bcc:

17 Aug at 21:07

We write to notify you that the $9.6mill usd President Muhammad Buhari approved for your funds settlement through your Email name address has been PROGRAM in Central Bank Paymaster General Telex Office,Therefore forward your bank details to Central Bank Paymaster General Telex Office to transfer your funds settlement for you.

CONTACT INFORMATION TO SEND YOUR DETAILS NOW.

Central Bank Paymaster General Telex Office,
Foreign Remittance Clearance Funds.

Our duties is to make sure you receive your approved payment funds without scam, THEREFORE ALWAYS KEEP US POSTED.

Yours at services,

Director Anthony Green.
W.B.Panel Representatives.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 pm

Governor Remittance Advice.

Cargo Terminal Coordinator. <mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com>
Reply-To: egix03cp@yahoo.com.ph
Bcc:

2 Nov at 13:09

Central Bank Governor Office,
Foreign Clearance Treasury Control Payment.
Tinubu Square Victoria Island.
Abuja-Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear: Sir/Madam,

I write to inform you that I have endorse & release the usd9.6million President Muhammadu Buhari approved for your funds settlement and have dispatched the funds packaged into suitcase to the appointed Agent to delivery the approved funds suitcase to you at your doorstep address today / tomorrow because of time different as directed by our Federal Government of Nigeria Payment Boards Authorities.

However, you are advice now to forward your Full Name, Receiving Address, Telephone number, Occupation with any of your Passport copy to the Delivering Agent Email address to delivery your funds packaged suitcase to you, because I have giving him money to pay for the airport securities entrance clearance of your cash funds suitcase luggage at Nigeria Murtala Muhammad International Airport for immediate departure and delivery the approved usd9.6Million to your country home doorstep address.

Therefore wait for the agent arrival at your home country delivering doorstep, AND YOU ARE WARN TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH DIFFERENCES FRAUDULENT EMAILS MESSAGES AND CALLS ACTIVITIES YOU ARE RECEIVING FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

Congratulation and I wait for you.

Yours faithfully,
Central Bank Gov.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Presidential Advice.

Presidential Office Of Foreign Debts Settlement. <mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com>
Reply-To: otp_a1@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Sun, 5 Apr at 13:19

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

This is to let you know that we has come to conclusion of your USD9.6million funds release President Muhammadu Buhari approved for your settlement through your E-mail address name and here today want you to know that your file remittance clearance payment has been passing to UDOH J. O. Foreign Payment Officer in First Bank Nigeria Plc which we attach her id card here for you to remit your usd9.6million approved for you immediately you contact her office with your full receiving details / Occupation and Presidential Office of Account General endorse your Foreign Remittance Debts Clearance into your details and dispatch the copy back to UDOH J. O. Foreign Payment Officer in First Bank Nigeria Plc & we wait for your respond because our concern is to make sure you receive this approved funds payment on before 72 hours as instructed by President Muhammadu Buhari that approved the funds to you through the Foreign Payment Officer in First Bank Nigeria Plc.

Congratulation and send your COMPLETE information to as advice.

Uche EgoFavour.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:25 pm

Senate Boards Advice.

SENATE PRESIDENTIAL FOREIGN BOARDS COMMITTEE <mrsepeacepatrick@gmail.com>
Reply-To: egix03cp@yahoo.com.ph
Bcc:

Wed, 25 Nov at 13:21

Dear Sir/Madam,

This to inform you once again that the Foreign Remittance Officer in First Bank Nigeria Plc (MS UDOH J. O) whom her ID Card are attached here is still awaiting for you to send your FULLY Receiving Bank Account Information / Occupation and any Copy of your Passport ID to transfer the NINE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD9.6M) President Muhammadu Buhari approved for your settlement through your Email name address because President have passing instruction to make sure She transfer the approved funds to you within 72 hours from today without any further delays.

Therefore send your COMPLETE information as advice now to the Foreign Remittance Officer in First Bank Nigeria Plc to transfer the funds for your settlement and get back to us immediately to follow up.

Yours financial services,
PRINCE ANTHONY MOORE.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.