Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

customerservicee.cbgb@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customerservicee.cbgb@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Call Me...

Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha <customerservicee.cbgb@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <accttgeneral@gmail.com>

16 Aug at 16:17

Office Of The Secretary to the Government of the Federation,
Shehu Shagari Complex,
Three Arms Zone, Abuja.

To the attention of: All the Valued Beneficiaries,

My name is Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I wish to notify you that some foreign beneficiaries payment files was submitted to my office today from various commercial banks for onward submission to the President to append his signature for cancellation of all the pending transactions as directed by the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor "Mr. Godwin Emefiele".

On this note, I have gone through your file, and based on my findings, I decided to ask you this simple question.

"Have you asked yourself that, why have you not received your funds after paying all the fees you are asked to pay"?

At this point, from what I have in your file, the process is 95% completed, and I think that I can help you to facilitate the remaining 5% for you to be able to receive your funds without you struggling to pay any fee out of your personal pocket. But before I will do that, you have to assure me of your total concentration, then I will let you know how the remaining 5% will be processed as quickly as possible.

Get back to me as soon as you receive this message for further proceedings.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Boss Gida Mustapha
Secretary to the Government of the Federation
D/Line: +2348109792304
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.