Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

webmaster@accessbankplc.us.pn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

webmaster@accessbankplc.us.pn

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:36 pm

compensation

Web Man <webmaster@accessbankplc.us.pn>
Reply-To: webmaster@accessbankplc.us.pn
Bcc:

16 Aug at 15:59

Hello,

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION

The Federal Republic of Nigeria through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code came up with punitive measures to deter and punish offenders, has given us authority to execute and carry on with the instruction as a sister’s office in Ghana. The Advance Fee Fraud section deal mainly with cases of advance fee fraud(commonly called 419) such as obtaining by false pretense through different fraudulent schemes e.g. contract scam, credit card scam, inheritance scam, job scam, loan scam, lottery scam, “wash wash” scam (money washing scam), marriage scam. Immigration scam, counterfeiting and religious scam. It also investigates cyber crime cases.

This is to officially announce to you that some scam Syndicates were apprehended in Accra, Ghana few days ago and after several interrogations and tortures your details were among those mentioned by some of the scam Syndicates as one of the victims of their operations.

After proper investigations and research at Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram office to know if you have truly sent money to the scam Syndicates through Western Union Money Transfer, Money Gram and Ria Money Transfer, your name was found in their database amongst those that have sent money through to Ghana and Europe this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real, right now we are working hand in hand with All these instant money transfer companies and Interpol to track every fraudsters down, do not respond to their e-mails, letters and phone calls any longer they are scammers and you should be very careful to avoid being a victim to fraudsters any longer because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked hard to earn.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Five hundred thousand US Dollars (US$500, 000, 00) should be transferred to you out of the funds that Government of Ghana has set aside as a compensation to everyone who have by one way or the other sent money to fraudsters in Nigeria and Ghana and Asia /Europe.

We have deposited your fund at ACCESS BANK GHANA We have submitted your details to them so that your fund can be transferred to you.

Contact the ACCESS BANK GHANA through the email address stated below informs them about this notification letter and receives your fund through Bank ATM card.

Name: PROF. KOFI WILLIAMS

Manager ATM CARD DEPARTMENT

Email: frdept@accessbankplc.us.pn

Yours sincerely,

Assistant Investigation Officer.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC - Home
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

frdept1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:24 am

Next of kin scam:

Dear

I am Mr. Kofi O Williams, the Director in charge of the Auditing and Accounting section of one of the banks in Accra-Ghana West Africa and also Chairman of the Investigating and Auditing Department of this Bank. With due respect and regard I have decided to contact you on a transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us and our families.

During my Investigation and Auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a foreign Contractor, who died of Coronavirus in Spain (Covid 19) months ago according to reliable source, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation, because he did not indicate any next of kin to this account in case of death such as this.

Although personally, I kept this information secret with my trusted team to enable us to draw out the plans and ideas which will be profitable and successful during the time of execution, the said amount is U.S $2.500,000.00 (Two million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars).

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On the smooth conclusion of this transaction, You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me and my team. Please, you have been advised to keep it "Top Secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after concluding this deal. And I assure you that this transaction will not last more than 14 working days. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your designated account. And ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated above and further investment, I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Kofi O Williams,

+233244716706 whatsApp number only

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <frdept1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: frdept@accessbankplc.us.pn
From: Foreign Remittance Dept <frdept@accessbankplc.us.pn>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:13:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP942Tj2mMAJpVTcTt-04WpJpiD0KRFmczDLCnFN49L58Og=1g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: attn
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

E-mail to frdept@accessbankplc.us.pn bounces so the scammer is spoofing the from address.

Phone: +233244716706
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.