Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aalhibri023@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aalhibri023@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:29 pm

DR. ALI AL- HIBRI

Ali Hibri <aalhibri023@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Aug at 02:45

FROM DR. ALI AL- HIBRI

EMAIL: aalhibri020@gmail.com

PHONE: +3246021856

Good day to you,

I have decided to contact you through this medium after reviewing your honorable and reputable profile and it is my belief that with your position as a professional in your sector, that you will be in position to present us with solid investment opportunities in your Country, sector and other areas of investment.

Presently I am representing a Private Group of Investors who are Royalties and Political Figures in their Countries as their PRIVATE FAMILY WEALTH MANAGER and my group of Investors have access to substantial investment capital which they would like to see their funds and asset relocated and re-invested in your Country/ Region with your credible and reputable assistance by providing you, your partners and clients with private investment finance either as Joint Venture Partnership project financing or as Private Investment Loans to enable you, your partners and clients to establish a new project or to improve, expand and actualize your existing investment projects and at the same time you will be in total control of the bulk available investment capital as their FUND PORTFOLIO MANAGER in your Country/ Region and you will oversee all Investment ventures within your Region.

We will conduct all of our investment transactions discretely in a 100% legal manner and you, your client and partners will have the opportunity to confirm and receive the due Investment funds through a Prime Bank.

Let me know if you have a solid investment plan that needs credible investment financing and you can email me your proposed project details directly, along with the executive project summary/ plan and I will provide you with details, documents and picture ID to authenticate our investment offer.

Regards,

DR. ALI AL- HIBRI
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

aalhibri020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:23 pm

Dear Sir/Mum

Fenchurch Advisory are currently providing funding

Starting up a Franchise
Business Acquisition
Business Expansion
Commercial Real Estate purchase
Contract Execution
Starting up a private health Facility

It is very important for you to know that all our loan financing through our fund providers is good and genuine. The package comes with a 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing loan amount. Interest rates are also negotiable.

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.

We offer a 1% commission to brokers who direct us to clients after a successful funding.

Contact us:

Best regards,

Chris Deville
Loan Agent,
Fenchurch Advisory Financiers/Loan Disbursements

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <aalhibri020@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.41]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 13:02:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CALGfSUNNEv6c8WqCzdsS_sPYOqhsz_Z663pHPx=7z990xb0c_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Chris Deville Loan Agent,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aalhibri023@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:34 pm

Good Day

Please did you receive the proposal which was sent earlier today? Please kindly acknowledge receipt of this email and Confirm ownership of your E-mail for further directive.

I await your kind reply back ASAP.

REGARDS

BARR. GEORGE WILLIAMS

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <aalhibri023@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.45]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 09:41:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+pA1fDyh=D5CzKBAVLq55FpEemW7c8O5gcNGyqc7zRBrJYr-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.