Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jonahbenjamin952@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jonahbenjamin952@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:26 pm

get back to me

Benjamin Jonah <jonahbenjamin952@gmail.com>
Bcc:

15 Aug at 23:14

FROM THE GHANA

POLICE HEAD QUARTER BOX, 116

ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA

Good Day.

I am Inspector general of Ghana Police Service.Two weeks ago, my patrol team and my security surveillance arrested three people at the Aflao border trying to Smuggle Two Metallic Trunk Boxes through Ghana Exit. From our intense investigation inspection and screwing, one person was discoursed to be A Bank Manager and one Diplomatic Officer, trying to divert your funds to another person, using Ghana as an escape route. When we took the box for scanning the result shows that it contains cash of 25 million united state dollars, After serious interrogations, one of them confessed that this boxes was stolen from a bullion van and they fled with it, maybe trying to leave Ghana, In the process when my team caught up with them, one of them was smart enough to tear off the tag that was attached to the box and claimed that the boxes belongs to them but after investigations the police was smarter, some pieces of the tag was found and we were able to pick some piece of information which contained your name, email address I now make use of your email address to contact you. your two consignment trunk boxes is already in your country with Mr. Thomas Walter at the Miami International Airport Florida all you need to do right now kindly send me your delivery Details to avoid wrong delivery,

FULL NAMES
ADDRESS
DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT. .

here is Mr. Thomas Walter Tel : 9545268310 you can call him

God bless you

Regards,
General Benjamin Jonah
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.