Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mh@inf.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mh@inf.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Project Planning'

Maher <mh@inf.com>
Reply-To: maherasfari10@gmail.com
To:

15 Aug at 19:13

Good day,

I am Mr. Asfari from Syria; I am interested in buying properties and other investments in your country through your assistance if you can help me. I would like to learn more about your country's culture and other interesting lucrative business in your country.

I would like more information about these projects so that I can learn more about the investment project in your country and clarify your plan.

I was a businessman in Aleppo before the civil war. My business has been destroyed by the war. Our economy has collapsed since 2012. There is no meaningful economic activities going on in Syria and there will be none for the foreseeable future even if the war stops today as it will take more than four decades to re-build our infrastructure and our economy.

I want my daughter to emigrate to your country but not as a refugee rather as an investor, as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact. For me, I am seriously sick for eight months now. I have Chronic Lymphoid Leukaemia and according to my doctors I have no much time to live. This is why I found it wise to contact a business person in your country to help me since this country wont be safe for my 11 years old daughter.

I wish for a prompt response from you regarding my letter.

Warm regards,
Mr.Maher
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.