Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gbankghanaplc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gbankghanaplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 pm

From a Survivor:

From: guaranteetrust bankghanaplc <gbankghanaplc@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019,
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM GUARANTEE TRUST BANK GHANA PLC

NEWS FROM (GTB) GUARANTEE TRUST BANK

Dear Beneficiary

I am Dr. Omo Mike, Managing Director Of (GTB) GUARANTEE TRUST BANK GHANA, I was mark dated by BARRISTER WILSON OLUMA he ask me to contact you regard your fund, now because of your $75Millions U. S. Dollars, you have here in the (GTB) the funds will be Transfer to you from the Bank, Because Government officials has Already Approve the Fund to be Transfer to you, as the Owner of the Fund, Because Different Foreign Beneficiary like you have being Receiving their Funds from the Bank Everyday by day, All you need to do now is for you to send me all your Account Information, with your Account Number with your Name of your Bank in your Country 'so that I can know the direction where this Fund will be Transfer into.

Note: You need to Open Non-Residential Account With your Name in our Bank first, so that I can Immediately Wire the Fund into your Account Immediately, the Amount for you to Open the Non residential Account only cost you just $100USD, So please go and send the Send the $100USD, to our bank cashier in the follow info:

Name: CHARITY QUAYE
Address: Accra Ghana,
Amount To Send; $100DOLLARS

Send by Western Union OR Money Gram
I don't want you to Delay, so that you can receive all your Funds from the Bank on Time, Because Everything is in your Hand now.
I am waiting to Here from you soonest.

Thank you,
DR. Omo Mike
Managing Director
GUARANTEE TRUST BANK Ghana PLC
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.