Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammedmuh47@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohammedmuh47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Attn Fund Beneficiary;CASH PAYMENT VIA CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY (GTB)

MOHAMMED MUHAMMED <mohammedmuh47@yahoo.com>

15 Aug at 13:09

Attn Beneficiary

Sir/Ma.

This Is To Enlighten You About Our Arrangement To Send Fund To You Via Cash Release As It Is The Only System That Will Be Easier For You , We Are Going To Send Your Contract/ inheritance Payment Of US$10.5M Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars By Way Of Security Cash Delivery.

Note: The Money Is Coming On 2 Security Proof Boxes. The Boxes Are Sealed With Synthetic Nylon That Was Sealed And Padded With Machine.

This Fund Was Brought to Us for Our Local A.F.E.M. Market, But since the Money Was Not Used, I Will Use My Position as the Director in charge with the help of the National Adviser to President to Send This Fund to You.Please Indicate your readiness to enable me conclude arrangements

Note: The Diplomats Do Not Know the Original Contents of the Boxes. What I Acknowledged To Them As The Contents Is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I Did Not Declare Money To Them Please. If They Call You And Ask You The Contents Please Tell Them The Same Thing. Send Me An Email And I?ll Let You Know How Far I Have Gone With The Arrangement.

Please Indicate your readiness to enable me conclude arrangements
and try get back to me urgent with the delivery address and phone numbers.

Best Regards,

Mr. M.I.Mohammed
Director consignment delivery (GTB)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mohammedmuh47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:48 pm

Attn:Fund Beneficiary,Your response is urgently needed in other to safe your payment now .

MOHAMMED MUHAMMED <mohammedmuh47@yahoo.com>

Wed, 26 Feb at 15:46

Federal Ministry
of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way.
Central Business
District Abuja,
PMB 14FCT 00234

Attn:Fund Beneficiary,

Sir/Ma.

This is to inform the above named beneficiary that your part Payment file has been submitted to my office today 26-02-2020 for the cancellation of your approved part payment of USd$10.5M, ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars only.this file was submitted from (CBN) central Bank to my office but before I go on to sign for your payment cancellation I need to get your response if you are aware of this and did you mandate them to cancel your payment and change the name to Stephen Alexander as the new beneficiary with his passport ID.

Please explain to this ministry what really went wrong and why your file was submitted for cancellation .I declined to take this action until I hear from you but if after 72hrs of this notice and no response from you then this ministry will deem it that you willingly forfeited your payment and so I shall be compelled to sign the payment cancellation form, Your response is urgently needed in other to safe your payment now .

Looking forward for your urgent response

Mr.M.Muhammed
Accountant General.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.