Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna.brown91@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

anna.brown91@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:04 pm

FRIEND For the passed effort Compensation from me

anna brown <anna.brown91@yahoo.com>

15 Aug at 09:44

FRIEND For the passed effort Compensation from me

Hello my long time friend, how are you? You may not Know me again,but I contacted you previously about a business transaction OF $4.5 Million Dollars, don't know if you will remember. Actually you agreed to help me then but later opted out. Well I was able to successfully transfer the money to another friend Robert Howard that helped me.

Anyways, due to your little effort then I have decided to show my gratitude, I got some gifts for you, Credit card contain sum money and Gold jewelries, iPads and laptops and other surprises.

I am having a quick trip today so I decided to drop the items with the courier. Please get in touch with the courier to deliver the items to you.

Agent Officer Under Dhl, FedEx, Tnt.

Colin Chris
Email: colinchris64@gmail.com

Oh before I forget, inside the 10 laptops you will $25,000 USD each thats $250,000 USD in total I hid inside the laptops so nobody will see it. When you email them ask about code item package number 636-56btun that is awaiting delivery for you with the Agent officer Colin Chris is nice man . noted this i did register the package paid by me is two packages one biggest which i did express and one Dhl, like customs label stamp tag and insurance coverage you shall take care of it this is to avoid scan and stop over from the airport customs agent police hope you get me right is $270 dollars only is fee you to paid, this will protect it they will be able to scan,

Thanks for your zeal to assist me then. You are a nice person.

Ms. Anna Brown
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.