Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andreasbrady85@gmail.com Matinezmalik@usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Concerning the fake website crossriveronline.com that is profiled here;
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76580&p=190275&hilit=andreasbrady85%40gmail.com#p190275

From a Survivor:

Andreas Brady andreasbrady85@gmail.com

Hello

We apologize for contacting you later than expected. That's why I had so much to do today. First of all, let me inform you that I was at the bank this afternoon and that your account opening is complete. Below you will find your bank details.
Account Owner Name:
Account Number:
Account Owner Address:
Routine Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
I was asked by bank staff to return to the bank on Monday to get your online username and password for Internet banking and all other information about your offshore account w and password to help you find out about your computer on the Internet Account. Please contact us if you need our service in legal matters again. We are very oh to be at your service and hope to serve you better.

From. General Martinez Matinezmalik@usa.com
Subject: Account Openning Set Up.
Date: 08.04.2019,
To:

Hello
I have just returned from the bank and the account openning porcess has started but there are still some requirements from you. Kindly check attached file and fill the account opening form and send it back to me, also send one copy of your passport photograph, we will need it for the account openning. Once i receive all this documents and take it back to the bank - the account set up will be completed and your account will be ready to receive your partner's contract funds. Lastly, you have to note that there are charges required from you to complete your account set up, we will need to procure some documents and also pay for the account processing. kindly check the attached pro forma invoice to see the various costs, the requirements and costs are also listed below.

Account Openning Charges: $ 3,625
Consultation and Legal Service Charge $ 3,375
POA Charges: $ 350
BSIC Charges: $ 1010
Total: $ 8,360
Kindly get back to me with the filled form, a passport photograph. I will send you the bank details and directives on how and where you should make the payment to. I want to be awaiting your response before the bank closes.
M.M

Fake documents and ID used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Matinezmalik@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:26 pm

By: General Martinez Matinezmalik@usa.com
Subject: Bank details.
Date: 09-04-2019,
To:

Hello
You responded late yesterday and the bank was already close when you sent that information. You are expected to make the payment of $ 8,360 for your account, the legal service charges and other documentation charges.
Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank
Address: 189 SW 1 St. Ontario, Oregon 97914
Account Name: Elizabeth V M.
Account Number: 730551XXXX
Account Address: Oregon 97913, United States
Routine Number: 123006800
Account Type: Dollar Account
Reason For Payment: For services rendered Amount $ 8,360

Once the payment is made, get back to me with the payment transfer copy. Once your payment is completed, we will complete the last step of your account openning. Be assured that we will give you a standard service.

M.M

By General Martinez Matinezmalik@usa.com
Subject: Hello
Date: 29.04.2019,
To:

Hello
The money is most likely to be on your account this coming week so I advise you keep checking your account starting from tomorrow Monday. As soon as you get the money, you are advised to re effect the payment to the below account of our Turkish financial officer.

Account Name: Servet S.
Bank Name. Ziraat Bankasi
Branch: Girne Bulvari / Izmir Subesi
Account Number: 1903-56208717-XXXX
IBAN Number: TR 0800 0100 1903 5620 8717 XXXX
Swift Code: TCZBTR2AXXX
Account Type: Euro
Address: Izmir, Turkiye
Reason For Payment: Rendered Services

Do get back to us with a copy of the payment as soon as its done, So we can continue your account openning process.
M.M
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Matinezmalik@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:31 pm

From. General Martinez matinezmalik@usa.com
Subject: Re:
Date: 03.05.2019,
To:

Hello
How are you doing? i am writing this email to confirm if you received my previous email or not. Well following up, my previous email, i wish to inform you that the 6000 euros you transferred has finally been received by Mrs V Martinez and we have been able to make good progress in the openning of your offshore account with it, now we need you to transfer the balance of 2,300 euros to enable us complete the openning process of your account. You are advised to transfer the balance of 2,300 euros to the below bank account and get back to us not later than 24 hours with the payment transfer copy so we can finish everything and hand over your offshore bank account information to you. We will look out for your email response.

Account Name: Servet S.
Bank Name: Ziraat Bankasi
Branch: Girne Bulvari / Izmir Subesi
Account Number: 1903-56208717-XXXX
IBAN Number: TR 0800 0100 1903 5620 8717 XXXX
Swift Code: TCZBTR2AXXX
Account Type:
Euro Address: Izmir, Turkiye
Reason For Payment: Rendered Services

M.M

Date: 17.05.2019,
To:
Hello

We apologize for contacting you later than expected. That's why I had so much to do today. First of all, let me inform you that I was at the bank this afternoon and that your account opening is complete. Below you will find your bank details.
Account Owner Name:
Account Number:
Account Owner Address:
Routine Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank staff asked me to return to the bank on Monday to receive your online username and password for Internet banking and all other information about your offshore account, and password to use your computer on the Internet to access your account Access Account Please contact us if you need our service in legal matters again. We are very happy to be at your service and hope to serve you better.
M.M.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Subject: Hello Dear
Date: 18.05.2019,
To: Andreas Brady andreasbrady85@gmail.com

Dear
Wire Transfer For
On Behalf Of Mr Andreas Brady
Your information was presented to us as the beneficiary to the contract payment of “Engineer Andreas Brady” please be informed that the payment of 2,100.000 dollars was transferred to your Crossriver bank account by wire transfer in the late banking hours of yesterday being the 17th day of May 2019. This wire transfer is an instant one and you are likely to receive it in your bank account on Monday being the 20th day of May 2019. Check your attachment and find the copy of the wire payment transfer.

M.M

By: General Martinez Matinezmalik@usa.com
Subject: Urgent Attention Needed !!!
Date: 20.05.2019,
To:

Hello
Good morning to you from this end. I have just returned from the bank and I have some got some very vital information to share with you, please pay attention to every detail in this email. First of all, your account officer checked your account record and found out that the sum of $2,100,00 was transferred into your offshore numbered account from account number (002143XXXXXX) and I presumed it is your partners contract sum because that was the same amount you said you wanted to receive with the numnbered offshore account, well according to the account officer, the funds has been placed on hold and will be suspended by the United states Of America Federal Reserve Bank” in the next 6 working days if necessary measures are not taken. This is because your offshore numbered account has not yet been fully activated before you used it to receive the funds from your partners contractors. Before you can legally receive and transfer funds in and out of your offshore numbered account, we must make an initial deposit/ minimum deposit of ($ 24,147). Note: this minimum deposit will be the first sum to be credited into your offshore number account and it wont be debited from your account, its going to serve as the initial cash deposit and minimum balance in your offshore number bank account, and this ($ 24,147 ) has to be deposited physically in cash at the bank branch before your account can be fully activated. If this money is not deposited at the bank between now and the next 6 working days, your offshore bank account and the payment of $ 2,100,000 will be suspended and might be confiscated by the American central bank. I can remember vividly that I told you that I will return to the bank on Monday to complete everything and get further details concerning your account openning, why did you not wait until I have gotten back to you before using the account to receive your partners funds?. Anyway, you are advised to get back to us as soon as possible so we can know how this can be sorted out.

However, i was able to collect your internet/online banking login information from the bank today. Below is your online / internet banking login details.

Kindly click on this link to open the website https: / /crossriveronline.com/login/021214273.html

Account ID / Username: XXXXXX
Password: XXXXXX

With this internet banking You can conduct bank transfers electronically over the Internet with your computer. You are advised to log onto your internet banking portal immediately you get this email and change your password for security reasons, also, you are advised not to share your password with any third party or log into your online/internet banking portal in a public place. keep this information safe and confidentail. If you log in to your online / internet banking portal you will see that the sum of $ 2,100,000 is in your account ledger balance and neither will it be credited into your main available balance / Current Balance or will you have access to it until the initial deposit of ($ 24,147) is paid.

Sincere Greetings
Matinez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: andreasbrady85@gmail.com Matinezmalik@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Hello

Your email came late today, if you had known in advance that you wont be able to effect the payment at the given time, you should have informed me yesterday so i can plan ahead on a way to represent you at the bank today, well i suceeded in requesting for some grace in the deadline and the bank has us till the 6th day of June to make the next deposit of $4000 otherwise your account will be suspended and if care is not taken it will be suspended permanently. This plea was not done ordinarily, i had to tender my professional license as a means of security before the bank management agreed to give some more grace. , lately i have gone beyond my professional and financial limit to help you, so i plead that you are honest with me and  try to meet up with your words so i dont have a problem with the bank and  i aslo dont loose the $4000 i borrowed you in this course. Thank you.

M.M

Hello

I can try to help you again for the last time by going to the bank and explaining the challenges we have to them, i believe the bank will consider this, but i am not sure. I will also try to research for the best and easiest way for you to make the payment transfer, but first of all, i need you to answer my below questions accurately so i can know how to help.

Do you have the $10,000 in cash now?

If no! then how and when do you intend getting it?

answer this questions accurately and i will suggest a perfect means for you to make the transfer, if possible we can arrange for a meeting with you and one of my representatives, but first of all, try to answer the questions. I will be waiting to hear back from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.