Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeokoro43@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgeokoro43@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:06 pm

DELETE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED

George Okoro <georgeokoro43@gmail.com>
To:

14 Aug at 15:21

Attn

I am George Okoro, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at one of the International Airports in United States of America (undisclosed) working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, we discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two metal trunk boxes weighing approximately 25kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2 Million to $3 Million dollars each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today and the consignments assessments are (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). We will have smooth delivery of this consignment to you with all detailed information that will be needed for claim on your behalf if you will assure us your readiness to claim the shipments and secure them in your possession. Sharing and other conditions will be discus once we hear from you.

Thank you

George

INSPECTION UNIT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.