Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kendherbert@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kendherbert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary

Kendrick Herbert <kendherbert@yahoo.com>

13 Aug at 14:29

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary,

I am Mr Kendrick Herbert, i'm the Undersecretary General for the United Nations Office of Internal Oversight.
It is with great pleasure that i contact you today concerning your overdue payment .

After our 2018 payment resolution with Los Angeles Federal Credit Union(LAFCU), Barclays Bank Of UK, African Development Bank,Federal Reserve Bank(FRB),CitiBank,Bank Of America(BOA) and office of the Attorney General(AG) United States,it was discovered that your payment was among the approved disbursements for this 1st Quoter of the year 2019,therefore,we at UNITED NATIONS(UN) in collaboration with the above mentioned banks and authorities, have given full clearance to ; CALIFORNIA BANK AND TRUST(CB&T), to credit your bank account with your due payment via; Swift Transfer or On-line Banking System, depending on your choice to receive your payment, payment will be made to your destination immediately your documents are verified by the paying bank(CALIFORNIA BANK AND TRUST)..

California Bank And Trust are therefore saddled with the obligation to convey your payment of $6.8 Million(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand U S Dollars) to your destination via any of the above mentioned payment option.

Kindly revert with speed for details to contact the paying bank for immediate release of your payment within a 72 banking hour time frame.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kendrick Herbert

For United Nations(UN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.