Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michaelabalos83@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

michaelabalos83@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:52 pm

Attention Beneficiary

Mr John Edward <michaelabalos83@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnedward737@yahoo.com
Bcc:

13 Aug at 14:29

I am Michael Abalos of the Debt Recovery committee(DRC) My committee has the mandate to recover unpaid debts associated with contracts,lottery fund,inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from $ 1M-$ 19.5m owed to various beneficiaries across the globe (Asia, Europe,USA, Africa, and Australia) and submit the list of the unpaid beneficiaries to the appointed official paying Banks for immediate payment of the fund.

In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars were listed among the first fifteen yet to be paid hence this
email.However, we received a petition yesterday from one Mrs.Christina Morgan that you are dead. According to her,you died in a plane crash therefore that the fund be paid to her as the heir apparent.She has submitted her Bank account with FNB for the transfer of the fund to her.

To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong beneficiary,I have decided to contact you for confirmation.If I fail to hear from you
after 72 hours,it will be assumed the petition of Mrs.Morgan is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.

Therefore,if you are still alive,reconfirm your particulars as stated
below and send immediately,

1. Full Name: ____________________________
2. Address: ______________________________
3. Date of Birth: ___________________________
4. Occupation: ___________________________
5. Phone: ____________________________

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Michael Abalos

MY COLLEAGUES
Mr John Edward
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

peterwaller157@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:09 pm

ALIVE or DEAD?

Peter Waller <peterwaller157@gmail.com>
Reply-To: operationm29@gmail.com
Bcc:

11 Sep at 21:53

Dear Sir/Madam,

ALIVE or DEAD?

In the course of our General Auditing and account revision, we discovered that payment files in the names of selected beneficiaries have been changed on the basis that the owners died some time last year or have given out an authorization note of change of data.

After proper investigations however, it was revealed that there are foreigners who are collaborating with retired staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the beneficiaries. One of these irregularities was traced to your file, transferring ownership of your funds to a certain Mr. Qian Chengjian who reported your death and forwarded documents of funeral service held for you. Mr. Chengjian now wishes to have your fund paid to the below account in his name:

Bank Name: China Merchants Bank
Bank Address: No.7088 Shennan Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, 518040 China
Swift Code: CMBCCNBS
Account Number: 6225805100025574
Account holder: Qian Chengjian

We actually need to confirm that you are dead and be sure that Mr. Qian Chengjian is not within a winsker of illegally diverting your fund successfully. We expect to get your response within 3 business days as confirmation of your being alive. If we do not hear from you within the next 72 business hours, we will conclude that you are dead indeed and will be left with no other option but to go on with the fund transfer.

If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, please forward to us all the related particulars including your full name, contact address, home and mobile numbers and ID card. These details from you will assist us reach a definite conclusion that you are not dead.

Anything contrary to Mr. Chengjian's claim will help us charge him to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately. If you are alive, you must get back to us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr. Qian Chengjian and his accomplices.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Peter Waller
Remittance/Foreign Operation Manager
Treasury Office.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

captphilipadams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Bank of America (BOA). ATM Card payment

Mr.John Smith <captphilipadams@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: atmbamerica@gmail.com

Mon, 28 Sep at 12:32

Attn:
This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card number:5199 1107 2037
2066) has been accredited in your name and favor.
Your Personal Identification
Number is 5199.
The ATM Card Value is US$10,000,000.00.
You are advised to reconfirm the following information: Name,
Address,Phone Age, Sex, and Occupation

Thank You.

Best Regards

Mr.John Smith
Foreign Operations Unit
Bank of America (BOA).
Wayne

mrjimmyjohnsonm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:29 pm

Bank of America (BOA). ATM Card payment

Mr.John Smith <mrjimmyjohnsonm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmbamerica@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 3 Feb at 20:28

Attn:
This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card number:5199 1107 2037
2066) has been accredited in your name and favor.
Your Personal Identification
Number is 5199.
The ATM Card Value is US$10,000,000.00.
You are advised to reconfirm the following information: Name,
Address,Phone Age, Sex, and Occupation

Thank You.

Best Regards

Mr.John Smith
Foreign Operations Unit
Bank of America (BOA).
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.