Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

royanurupa8@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

royanurupa8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Your fund

Info M! <royanurupa8@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Aug at 13:55

Attention:

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Friday next week and i will be bringing your funds $1.5million dollars which is packaged in form of a consignment along with me as soon as i am through with the meeting. I shall then proceed to your address (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED).

Your package must be registered as an Ambassadorial package which will enable me defeat all odds and the cost of registry is $70 only. The fee must be paid in the next 124hours via Western Union Money transfer, so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

Send the fee via Western Union using my secretary details below:

Receiver's Name: Joseph Bamidele Akinlua
Address: 14 mbe street
State: Lagos
Amount: $80 USD

Contact me on my private email: stuartwsymington@protonmail.ch

Make sure you send me the payment receipt as soon as you send the fee. My flight will be leaving on Friday next week and i expect you to comply before then, so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your package.

Yours faithfully,

W. Stuart Symington
United States Ambassador to Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.