Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

siebers.emmerich@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

siebers.emmerich@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:28 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

United Nations <siebers.emmerich@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "no-reply099@outlook.com" <no-reply099@outlook.com>
To:

13 Aug at 00:36

united nations office of international oversight services
internal audit,monitoring,consulting and investigations division

Look, i am a u.n agent. i wish to inform you that the u.s board of directors, u.n and the world bank, have finally approved your name as one of the beneficiaries the board of directors approved to pay sum of $10. million as per scam victim and contract amount inheritance. you are advised to provide us your nominated bank account to enable our corresponding bank start processing on your fund transfer immediately. the only fee our corresponding bank will request from you is 380 usd for the processing of your fund and i have informed imf and the u.s board of directors as well,

ONE THING YOU MUST KNOW IS THAT YOUR FUND IS IN MY CUSTODY. MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THOSE CRIMINALS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU,

UNITED NATIONS UNDER-AGENT

REV JOHN FRANCIS

CONTACT ADDRESS: 380 MADISON AVENUE,
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, U.S.A.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.