Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

surmanekassala@hotmail.com rvjohnfaye@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

surmanekassala@hotmail.com rvjohnfaye@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:38 am

ATM / recovery scam:

Hello My Dear Friend,

It's me Monica Kassala , I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred from Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank under the co-operation of a new partner from Africa but based in United States. Presently, I am now in United States for investment projects with my new partner.And I have finally resigned from the banking work as I had earlier told Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow. but that is by the way now.before I left Africa to the United States with my partner, I left a ATM Visa Card, which contain $250.000.00 US Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I left an ATM Visa Card with a good friend of mine in Africa who's also a voluntary missionary priest, his name is Reverend john Faye, what you have to do is to contact him and ask him about the ATM Visa Card. and follow his instructions and also send your details to him so he can post the ATM Visa Card to your country address

this is the email of Reverend john Faye ( rvjohnfaye@yahoo.com
kindly contact him as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile if you didn't hear from me for a long time just know that I'm busy with project.

thanks and have a great day.

Header:
Return-Path: <surmanekassala@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR0601MB2564.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::381f:5b97:18b7:95ff]) by AM5PR0601MB2564.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::381f:5b97:18b7:95ff%3]) with mapi id 15.20.2157.020;
Fri, 9 Aug 2019
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.