Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pd19@absabk.online

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pd19@absabk.online

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:22 am

Your Overdue Payment MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Mr James Forby <pd19@absabk.online>
Reply-To: Info@randmerchantbnk.com

10 Aug at 22:39

Accrued Interest : US$1,227,000,00
Ref: RMB/MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Dear Beneficiary, Category A ‘Contractor /Next of Kin

This mail may come to you as a surprise, but its 100% reality

The above mentioned Fund in your name has been in the South African bank Vault over the years as an unsuccessful returned transfer, this funds is from unpaid overdue contract/Inheritance/Lottery accrued interest Fund , till today this money has been used for trading by some corrupt bank officials to enrich themselves in collaboration with other corrupt officials which I recently found out as the New auditor general of my Bank the Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)

There is no doubt that this amount could not be transferred by various payee banks before it was returned to the RMB National Treasure account as unclaimed funds till this day

Most fund beneficiary's around the world are suffering from financial/Poverty crisis without knowing that their funds are stuck up with a foreign bank and its been used by corrupt governmental and bank officials to trade and make profit from such neglected funds due to the fact that the beneficiary in their pursuit of this funds in the past have lost thousands of dollars and gave up but fail to realize that such funds is really in existence in their name till today and as-such you are one of them

if you are ready to work with me and follow my payment advise, I will prove it to you that this money can officially be transferred to you in less than 72hrs and it will be in your bank account without delays whatsoever ,

Contact me on info@randmerchantbnk.com to see how this can be achieved on

Mr, James Formby
Manager, Foreign Exchange Director
Rand Merchant Bank
Direct Tell: +27105008251 Option 6
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.