Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arnolderic13@gmail.com ericarnold24@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

denis@mpbankonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Attn:

Sir,
Kindly indicate why the payment is not going through. Also, try to check if you're using the correct information given to you.

Thank You
Mr. Denis Jackson.
Magnet Private Bank
Foreign Service Department (FSD)
84 Des Voeux Road Central,
Hong Kong
Email: Denis@mpbankonline.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

denis@mpbankonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:51 pm

Attn:

Sir,

If it’s a client’s privileged information, then as a client to the bank, that’s your right to know. So you should know if the reason is from there or the recipient’s account’s place.
My reason for asking is I was told by the concerned authority that the account is active, and that’s a collector’s account for the payment.

Alternatively, you can use this account information:
Bank Name: Security Bank
Bank address: 6776 Ayala Avenue Makati City, Metro Security
Bank Center. Phone: 8887-9188
Account Name: Domingo P.
Account #: 000002375XXXX
Bank Swift Code: SETCPHMM.

After sent, send me the confirmation receipt and please reconfirm your account information below as well.

Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
ABA Number:
Account Name:
Thank You

Mr. Denis Jackson.
Magnet Private Bank
Hong Kong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

denis@mpbankonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Attn:

Sir,

We will not further tolerate your silence, I still have to reiterate that I am not in any way coercing or forcing you to pay or receive your fund as your transaction is genuine and authentic, however, as a staff, I am following the protocol, with this regard, we will want you to send a short memo indicating that you are no more interested in receiving your money with the reasons, do affix your signature, scan and send to me here. This is for our proper documentation and future references. But if you still intend to allow the crediting of your fund, kindly comply by procuring the required document as demanded.

I do hope you understand my position, I am waiting for your response.

Thank You
Mr. Denis Jackson.
Magnet Private Bank
Hong Kong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

denis@mpbankonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:43 pm

Attn:

Be informed that according to the resolution reached by the Board Of Directors on your rescued fund which was previously set for confiscation by the Central Bank, we shall be sending you your fund through an ATM card loaded with the total fund, hence, we are requesting for you to reconfirm your home address that we will send it to, do also reconfirm your direct mobile number as we can’t get you with the one here in your file.

We are urgently waiting for your response to enable us process and dispatch your ATM card.

Thank You

Mr Denis Jackson.
Magnet Private Bank
Hong Kong

Disclaimer:
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Magnet Private Bank International.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

denis@mpbankonline.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:52 pm

Dear Customer,

The is an official letter from Magnet Bank Board and all arrangements is made and your information keyed into the delivery system for the ATM Card direct delivery at your door step as the beneficiary. We do apologize on the delay but the explanation below entails what has transpired.

According to the new HK Custom regulations, which was recently annexed with PROC (China) ordinance, any postal article or parcel like cash, check, and bank draft or ATM card is required a compulsory Regulatory payment as subject to the provisions of section 32(5) and subject to any regulations made under this Ordinance. The Regulatory payment will certify the parcel OK by the customs and also serve as insurance cover of the parcel if misplaced or loss on transit. (This means that the beneficiary will be paid in full the value of the parcel if not received).

The above explanation has led to the return of your dispatched card and now you are required to pay for the needed fee, however, we know that this may not augur well with you as we never intended to ask you for anything before dispatching your ATM card, and unfortunately, we cannot deduct anything from your fund because of the nature of insurance associated with it from the beginning, meaning it must get to you intact.

The only solution at the moment is your ATM card can still be dispatched under special arrangement, if you can agree to comply by sending the fee after receiving your ATM, the fund will not be loaded, but you will have your PIN, then as soon as you send the fee, we shall then obtain the clearance after paying the regulatory fee to unlock your ATM to start withdrawing. If this arrangement is alright with you, let us know immediately.

You are required to obtain this from Hong Kong Airport Authority (HAA) and to obtain this Regulatory procedure according to the value of your parcel is calculated at the sum of US$1,300 only.

NOTE THAT UNDER THIS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD FIRST WITH THE PIN, BUT IT WILL BE LOADED AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SENT THE REGULATORY PAYMENT WHICH WILL ENABLE US OBTAIN THE CLEARANCE,LOAD AND ACTIVATE YOUR ATM CARD.

Thank You

Mr Denis Jackson.
Magnet Private Bank
Hong Kong
Phone: +85 267 135 819
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.