Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reservemanagement009@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

reservemanagement009@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:03 pm

PAYMENT IS ON NOW @ COMMERCIAL SAVING BANK OHIO BRANCH

CBN LAST RESERVE <reservemanagement009@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Jul at 12:43

SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM REPUBLIC OF APEX-BANK UNITED KINGDOM
compensation latter Fund with
{Commercial bank Ohio}
2102 Glen Dr R MILLERSBURG,OH 44654,USA.

On behalf of the trustees of the Access- bank and Commercial bank united state, I once again try to notify you as my earlier message was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same e-mail as regarding your PAYMENT FUND.

ATTENTION YOU BENEFICIARY
This is to notify you that we received a payment credit instruction from [APEX-BANK UNITED KINGDOM] to pay you via ATM Card, with your full compensation fund of usD$8.5 million dollars. you are required to reconfirm your information to the commercial bank branch Ohio, email the bank customer care with this c_online001fund@yahoo.com so that they will verify with the given full name and your information regarding the delivery of your card worth your long waited scam victim compensation fund $8.5 million united state dollars.

NOTE; We have delivered all the legal document to the commercial Bank Ohio branch located 2102 Glen Dr Millersburg,OH 44654 US also your compensation letter approved by the president and endorsed to be paid to you.Beneficiary payment approved payment ID no 2333IK/75974 You are required to contract the staff Customer care Mrs, GRACE BNC, she is the person assigned to process your payment immediately without any Further delay.

Beneficiary be informed that you are advice to send her email or text her on whatsapp number +16143270175 to enable the paying bank verify your information to avoid miss delivery of your ATM Master card with us now

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR $8.5 000 000 00 WILL BE COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY SHE HEAR FROM YOU.

For: ABC International bank Plc
Mr, Bennett Eze, Financial Analyst.

19th July 2019
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: reservemanagement009@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:19 pm

SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA RELEASED TODAY FIRST NOVEMBER

CBN LAST RESERVE <reservemanagement009@gmail.com>
Bcc:

1 Nov at 15:02

SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Compensation letter Fund with
{Commercial bank Ohio}
2102 Glen Dr R MILLERSBURG,OH 44654,USA.

On behalf of the trustees of the Access- bank and Commercial bank branch Ohio, I once again try to notify you as my earlier message was returned undelivered, I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same e-mail as regarding your PAYMENT FUND.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
This is to notify you that we received a payment credit instruction in your name to pay you via ATM Card, with your full compensation fund of usD$8.5 million dollars. you are required to reconfirm your information to the commercial bank branch Ohio united state of america, email the bank customer care with this c_online001fund@yahoo.com so that they will verify with the given full information regarding the delivery of your ATM Master card worth your long waited scam victim compensation fund of $8.5 million united state dollars.

NOTE,We have delivered all the legal document to the commercial Bank Ohio branch located 2102 Glen Dr Millersburg,OH 44654 US,also your compensation letter approved today been 1st November 2019 by the president and endorsement of Fund to be paid to you.

Your beneficiary approved payment ID no 2333IK/75974 You are required to contact the staff Customer care Mrs, GRACE BNC,she is the person assigned to process your payment immediately without any Further delay.

Be informed, you are advice to send her email or text her on whats-app number +16143270175 to enable the paying bank verify your information to avoid miss delivery of your ATM Master card with us now

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR $8.5 000 000 00 WILL BE COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY SHE HEAR FROM YOU.

Congratulation to your scammed victim compensation fund.

ACCESS BANK FINANCIAL ANALYST
Mr. Thomas Alexander
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.