Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.jkoforii@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.jkoforii@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:07 pm

CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT

Barrister Joe Ofori <barr.jkoforii@gmail.com>
Bcc:

25 Jun at 14:57

Hello,

Permit me to introduce a viable and rewarding opportunity for you.

My name is Barrister Joe Ofori. I am a UN Diplomat and legal counsel to the UN humanitarian affairs of the UN office in Accra, Ghana.

Sometime late last year I was on official duty in Iraq to inspect, alongside some UN dignitaries and officials, the collateral damage caused by both the erst-while devastation caused by previous allied invasion and the on-going violence and strife prompted by debilitating suicide bombings with its attendant humanitarian fallout. In the process I found a strange box buried shallow under the rubble. On inspection it contained neatly arranged dollar wads. By inference the retreating insurgents must have left it behind while running for their lives.

I have since deposited it in a bank in Ghana. It is twenty-two million ($22M) United States dollars. No one knows about this. I have kept it secret ever since. In order to maintain discretion I had to deposit it in a bank anonymously because I am still serving the UN.

I am contacting you because I will, in a few months on, retire from service. I want a safe investment haven where prying eyes won't exist. That is what I want you to do for me. I would like to transfer the fund to your account as if it is yours so as to avoid any suspicion whatsoever. I am protecting my long years of service in the UN as coupled with mouth-watering remunerations, emoluments, entitlements, and gratuities awaiting my retirement. Do not forget that I also have a reputation to protect.
Can you be of help? If you agree to receive the fund in your account I will appreciate it a lot. You will have two basic gains; my partner in investments (in your country); you will also have 30% of the fund as reward for being of help.

I will appreciate your understanding of the urgency of this proposal and subsequent attention given to it in earnest.

Best regards,

Barrister Joe Ofori.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: barr.jkoforii@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:49 am

URGENT

Barrister Joe Ofori <barr.jkoforii@gmail.com>
Bcc:

28 Aug at 18:01

Hello,

Could you please avail us with your dispositions to finishing your transaction, as well as intention to carry out expected duties.

Where are you and what are you doing? I am planning to visit country in a fortnight. You should conclude your transaction now so I can pay you a visit in your place also. I will be coming to your country on private matter. My office do not know about it. But protocol forbids me from meeting with you unless due procedures are accomplished. Do so now and we shall meet soon.

You can reach me on telephone number +233555619040.

Warm regards,

Barrister Joe Ofori.

Phone;
+233555619040
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.