Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

afribank_90900@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

afribank_90900@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: AFRIBANK PLC / ATM APPROVAL.

Afribank Of Nig. Plc <afribank_90900@yahoo.com>

25 Jun at 13:17

Attention: Beneficiary ,

Re: AFRIBANK PLC / ATM APPROVAL.

With respect to the foregoing business matter regarding the final release and subsequent transfer of your approved payment valued at the sum of $5,000,000.00 USD via ATM Card, I write to officially inform you that your payment order by Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully processed today date 24th JUNE 2019, and the US$5,000,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card Hence, in compliance with the Payment Procedure of the AFRIBANK PLC.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $1000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $150 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving Company insure and deliver the card to your address. You are advised to send down the fees usd$150 through Western Union or RIA with the information below :

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 24 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done. TAKE NOTE.

Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card out of the (10) ten beneficiaries .I stated the above for you to know that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card. You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office for you to receive your own ATM Card without any further delays. If you will follow my sincere advice I will urge you to contact them immediately to make things less complicated to you. Thanks.

Get back to me immediately.

Regards

Mr Sebastian Adigwe

Afribank Of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: afribank_90900@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:49 pm

RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE.

Afribank Of Nig. Plc <afribank_90900@yahoo.com>

Tue, 29 Sep at 17:03

Dear Beneficiary ,

RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE.

We have just received a payment credit instruction from the Nigeria Government in collaboration with IMF and World Bank to credit your account with your full funds from the government reserve account .

Note as our bank has just finished programming your file for the transfer to commence today, our bank received the below notice from some body who goes by the name Mr. Fred Coleman of Pegasus Investment Limited so we decided to contact you in person before the transfer commences so that we do not transfer this money into a wrong person's account.

Our bank hereby sends to you the information submitted by Mr. Fred Coleman of Pegasus Investment Limited, Hong-Kong with an application to receive the contract payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to confirm to us that you are aware or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr.Fred Coleman of Pegasus Investment Limited Hong-Kong, whose information is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details?

Account Name: Pegasus Investment Limited,
Bank Name: FALCON PRIVATE BANK AG,
Switzerland,
A/C #: 3437970,
Swift Code: UEBECHZZ.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. Fred Coleman to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment.

Yours faithfully,
Sebastian Adigwe
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.