Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.aishaahmedazizi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.aishaahmedazizi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Re:Mutual Project

Mark Seligman <mrs.aishaahmedazizi@gmail.com>
Reply-To: markseligman2@gmail.com
Bcc:

24 Jun at 20:51

Hello Good morning,

Do you have any project or an on going infrastructure which requires finance?

I am heading the contract award department in an Oil & Gas Company here in Europe. If you don't mind I wish to divert an abandoned funds into any account of your choice which will be diversified into a viable projects out side United Kingdom that can generate healthy return on investment for both of us. This has to be done on trust and honesty.

It might interest you to know that all pending foreign contract payments has been approved by our company in order to attract more foreign investors. For this reason it will be a great opportunity for me in getting the fund released without any hitch. You are guaranteed 35% of the total fund {10.5 Million GBP} on the successful execution of this job.Be assured this is 100% genuine and risk free.

Do furnish me with the following information for smooth communication and indication of your positive interest:

1 Your Names:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Contact Phone Number:
4. Your Company Name (If Any)

I will look forward to knowing your stand in leveraging the most out of this undertakings hence further details will be given.Please do not reply if you cannot handle the confidentiality aspect of this transaction which is the utmost priority since I am still in active service hence the urgent need for a trustworthy and reliable partner offshore who can handle this matter privately with me alone.

Thanks in anticipation for your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely

Mark Seligman
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.