Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transportesecuador@netlife.ec

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

transportesecuador@netlife.ec

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:55 pm

I have Arrived Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport with your delivery

Vincenzo Caruso <transportesecuador@netlife.ec>
Reply-To: <agentcaruso.delivery@gmail.com>

24 Jun at 19:12

Hello Dear,

My name is Agent Vincenzo Caruso with United Nation delivery company. I wish to inform you that i have been instructed by Mr. David Malpass of the World Bank to deliver your approved part payment of $5.5Million Dollars long overdue payment. I wish to inform you that i have arrived at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and i need you to get back to me immediately and reconfirm the following details:

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Scan Copy of your ID:

I need you to get back to me immediately as i need to get this delivery completed today as scheduled. Call me on +1 (786) 480-1964

Waiting for your immediate response and cooperation.

Regards,
Mr. Vincenzo Caruso.
Tel: +17864801964.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: transportesecuador@netlife.ec

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:55 pm

I have Arrived Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport with your delivery

Vincenzo Caruso <conarq@netlife.ec>
Reply-To: <agentcaruso.delivery@gmail.com>

2 Jul at 07:27

Hello Dear,

I still do not understand your reason for keeping me silent knowing that i am here because of you and you don't even care about how i have been feeding and sleeping? I have sent you series of messages concerning this issue but yet to hear from you. I was specially assigned to carry out this delivery to you by the World Bank and United Nations. All documents to this delivery has been verified by the customs and everything is okay. The only thing required is the customs clearance fee and i need you to get back to me immediately to avoid you being charge for storage fee.

Waiting for your immediate response and cooperation.

Regards,
Mr. Vincenzo Caruso.
Tel: +17864801964.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.