Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsoritz@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsoritz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 pm

CAN I TRUST YOU ?
People
Mrs Susan Paolo Dieci <mrsoritz@gmail.com> Today at 11:11
Reply-To: ssnpaolo@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear beloved Friend

I am Susan Dieci, the wife to Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently devastated .

We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed of cancer ,I am living in pains and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email data base. However before the death of my husband
, my family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in USA.

The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in USA. Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.
This is absolutely risk free and requires no payment to acquire. I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere. If you are interested, please send a reply for further details.

Sincerely
Kinds Regards
Mrs Susan Dieci
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrsoritz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Subject: Your unPaid Compensation Release of US$5,500,000.00 .

Social Security Development unit/Foreign Assets Compensation <mrsoritz@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fredmike539@gmail.com
Bcc:

17 Jan at 06:06

Social Security Development unit/Foreign Assets Compensation
In Conjunction with United Nations Payment Compensation.
United States of America.
Foreign Debt Settlement unit/Compensation
Tel:+1347-802-2905, +1917-409-4738

Subject: Your unPaid Compensation Release of US$5,500,000.00 .

Attention: Beneficiary :
This is to inform you the audit report submitted by Foreign Assets Control unit on your pending Inheritance/Compensation/unpaid funds
as submitted by the Payment endorsement unit as one of the beneficiary short listed at the Payment Notice Board as outstanding Payment
Since 2018.
Your email appeared on our Data Base among the beneficiaries who will
receive a part-payment of their compensation/Inheritance sum of
USD 5,500,000.00 due to unfinished Transaction all over the world.

Please in confirmation that you are still alive, you are advised to
reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an
immediate payment for you through our corresponding Bank in USA.

1 Your full names.
2 Your present contact address.
3 Your telephone & Fax numbers.
4 Your Occupations/age/sex.
5 Your Private E mail Address.

Note, If you are the one that Instructed him to claim your fund, you are
advised to reconfirm your Bank information to empower us to Transfer your Payment compensation.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of I M F for failure to pay your
funds in time and Debt settlement unit.
Thanks,

Dr Fred Mike.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 pm

RE. I HOPE YOU CAN BE TRSUTED ?

MRS EVA GARY <mrsoritz@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsevagry@gmail.com
Bcc:

21 Feb at 01:41

Hello Beloved

''Sorry for intruding upon your privacy. My name is Eva Gary From Ireland Married to Gary Carl . I am currently ill with cancer disease and I wish to donate my inheritance that my late husband left with a financial institution ($45M). Recently, My doctor told me that I might not live for more than Three months from now due to my cancer illness. I want you to utilize it to establish business investments that will create job opportunities for the jobless population and less privileged. I will give you more details only if you are willing and ready to handle this project.(mrsevagry@gmail.com)
Regards.
Mrs Eva Gary
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:29 pm

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

MRS LUISA PAOLO <mrsoritz@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsluisa201@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 21 Mar at 06:22

Dear beloved

I am Maria Luisa, the wife to Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently devastated .

We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed of cancer ,I am living in pains and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email data base. However before the death of my husband
, my family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in USA.

The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in USA.
Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.

This is absolutely risk free .
I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere.
If you are interested,please send a reply for further details(mrsluisa201@gmail.com)

Kinds Regards
Mrs Maria Luisa
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.