Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanmaria1983@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susanmaria1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Hello,

I am Mrs. Susan Maria, I'm a Cambodian American Citizen, I'm the wife of late Mr. Jon Berker, my husband worked with the Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) for twenty years and worked in Istanbul Turkey as a contractor before he died in the year 2010.

We were married for 14 years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5,500,000 Million with a Bank in Turkey. The bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this fund or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. My doctor have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations, Because my husband relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I'm seeking for any honest person who will get the Funds from the Bank. And use this money to fund the poor, orphanages, widows and charity organizations. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by his greedy relatives.

Due to the state of my health. I can not communicate by phone because my illness have affected my throat. I prefer to communicate here on email. I will appreciate if you give me more light about you and your details.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going if i die. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the bank in Turkey with the letter of authorization to pay you the funds.

Thanks

Yours Truly,
Mrs.Susan Maria .

Header;
Return-Path: <susanmaria1983@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019
Subject: Hello,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanmaria1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:24 am

My dearest friend,

Thank you so much for your understanding and for your support to the poor, I appreciate very much and I promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere. I need you to know that God has directed me to trust you and make you my next of kin. I am a widow, my husband died 6 years back. We had a child that died during birth due to the carelessness of the doctor. I have lived my life with all these pain hoping that someday things will turn out to be better.

I have lived a life of affluence but I am yet to find true happiness because I was not able to achieve these things that I loved most. Helping orphans is my priority because of the death of my son at birth and the abundance of suffering all around the globe. But I really thank God almighty for directing me to you. I want you to know that i contacted you with faith. Faith brought us together after several days of praying seeking for God to direct me to someone that I can entrust the fund to. I need someone that is God fearing and God loving. I need someone that is sincere and determined to help the poor and the needy. As long as you are sincere and honest i can work with you. I am a dying woman and the doctors have confirmed that i have only few months to live. My beloved friend.

I want to give up the fund for charity. I inherited the fund from my late husband. He willed the fund to me before he passed away. Like I told you earlier, I have severe case of cancer and the doctor said that I will not be able to survive the illness looking at the extent of damage it has done to my body system. My illness was not discovered on time because of carelessness or rather how it was meant to be.

I want to make you the next of kin to my fund which is currently deposited with Turkish Economy Bank. If you want to assist then you must assure me that you will do as I wish. I will be very glad If you accept to be my next of kin. You have to assure and promise me that 60% of the Fund will be donated to any Charity organization. You can use 40% to help yourself and invest in any profitable business that can bring annual income that will enable you to help the charity annually. I do not have more than two months to leave in this world and this is my last wish. If you will honor my wish then my soul will be at peace when i finally depart from this world.

Presently, i am using my laptop in the hospital at United states where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 2 months to live. I really thank the God almighty for making me to see the sky of today, Be informed that at this time I am not using any telephone but we can only communicate by email so that I will contact the paying bank were the money was deposited in Turkey and send to them your details so that the fund will be released to you.

I have Contacted My Attorney and he is aware of my intentions to make you my next of Kin. My Attorney is from London, UK and he,s ready to fly to Istanbul, Turkey to representing me in this matter. Mr Majid, my lawyer is ready to swear Affidavit and Change of Ownership Certificate to make you my legitimate next of kin to the $5,500,000 with Turkish Economy Bank. I need to confirm your willingness, readiness and commitment. I will be undergoing a critical surgery on Tuesday and I don't know if I will make it. I want to sign and make you my rightful next of kin before the surgery. I want to hasten and introduce you to my Attorney Mr. Majid so he can assist you for the change of ownership.

Here is my lawyer's email address ( barr.majidoslow@gmail.com ) Feel free to Contact him via email and the bank to confirm the existence of the Fund.

Since you are willing to help in this situation. I will appreciate if you send the below details to my Attorney so that he will prepare the Letter Of Authorization, while I contact the paying bank in Istanbul Turkey and my Attorney to inform them that you are my appointed next of Kin and I will instruct them to release the fund to you.

Send your information stated below to my attorney's email address: (barr.majidoslow@gmail.com)

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION ID CARD:

I need you to assure and promise me that you will use this Money according to my wishes. As soon as I receive confirmation from my lawyer I will send to you a copy of the Fund deposit slip which I used in Depositing the fund to the paying bank in Istanbul Turkey, my Attorney will open communication with you and render you every assistance required.

May God bless you as you help me to fulfill my obligations.

Yours in faithfully,
Mrs. Mrs.Susan Maria...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.majidoslow@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:11 am

BARR Majid Oslo
Wellington House East Road
Cambridge CB1 1BH Weavers
Hamlet Road Haverhill
Tel:- +44-7452274073
Email:- barr.majidoslow@gmail.com

DATE: 19/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day, I write to inform you that my client Susan Maria has informed me about you.
But before we can proceed, I will need you to forward me a copy of your identification card for proper official identification.

Anticipating your prompt reply.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.

Header:
Return-Path: <barr.majidoslow@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: Hello,

Phone:
+447452274073
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 pm

BARR Majid Oslo
Cambridge CB1 1BH Weavers 6
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 20/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day and how are you today?i know you may have expected to receive a mail from me earlier before now, you know i have to discuss more with my Client Mrs Susan Maria regarding her request to make you her next of Kin, Following our message.

I want you to know that my client Mrs Susan Maria is very sick and down with cancer and she has few more months to leave this world.
There is absolutely nothing anyone can do with her present situation.
I had a request from her to make you her next of kin to her inheritance

My duty is to make sure that I follow a legal procedures and due process

Mrs Susan Maria made me to understand that she trust that you will use the money for what she wants you to do with it.
Therefore I will make sure that this money gets to you no matter what happens and I am going to do it exactly as she has directed me to do because the money belongs to her and she has made me to understand that you are her next of kin to inherit the Funds.

My client also sent me a letter of authorization to Make you the next of kin to her Funds with her bank.
We have to follow legal procedures of Inheritance Claim which is to get the following documents from the British Court in your favor.

1, CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
2, FUND ORIGIN CERTIFICATE
3, AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
4, DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
5, ANTI- TERRORIST CERTIFICATE
6, INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMITS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

I am here to render my legal assistance, advice and instructions to you ,if We can start the Documentation process by Monday i assure you that in less than 4 banking day the funds will be released and transferred to your private bank account to enable you accomplish Mrs Susan's dream.

I can assure you that this project is 100% risk free and legal,you have nothing to worry about.
The transaction will actually be a bank to bank transfer, so there's nothing to worry about.

If you are ready to work with me, I will start by going to the High Court to know what the cost of these documents is and after that I will send a copy of deposit certificate to you.

Endeavor to help me so as to help you and in return help Mrs Susan to achieve her inheritance project and donation plan.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:34 pm

BARR Majid Oslo
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 21/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day , attached to this mail is an authentic letter of authorization from Mrs Maria making you her next of kin and beneficiary to her funds. check attachment.
On Monday I will proceed to the high court to verify the process to get the funds legally transferred to you.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm

BARR Majid Oslo
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 24/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day and how are you today? I have just returned from the High court to make inquiry on how much it will cost to secure the necessary documents.
I was informed it will cost the total sum of 2025 Euros (Two thousand and twenty five Euros)

Once this legal documents we need are processed the fund transfer into your nominated bank account we commence.

I need you to get back to me so that I can provide you with remittance details were you can remit the required 2025 Euros.

I have also attached a copy of Mrs Susan Deposit certificate for your perusal.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 am

BARR Majid Oslo
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 25/06/2019.

Dear,
Good day , your mail was received and details well understood.
For easy transfer, I urge you to remit (deposit) the money into the USA correspondent's bank account stated below.

Account Name: Emmanuel K. M.
Beneficiary Address: bowie,md 20721
Bank Name: Chase bank
Account number: 50318XXXX
Routing number: 044000037
Bank address: 3900 Minnesota Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019
Swift: CHASUS33

Do forward a copy of the deposit receipt to me for official confirmation.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.

BARR Majid Oslo
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 25/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day, to attain success in this project we need a high level of communication.
Until this moment I have not received a mail from you or the deposit.
I need you to respond to this mail to enable me know the step to take.

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanmaria1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:40 am

My dearest sister ,

Hope you and your lovely family are doing great, sorry I have not been able to write you due to the critical stage of my health. I thank God for a successful surgery, for over two days I have been inside the emergency word of the hospital, the doctors carried multiple surgery on me but am afraid to tell you that my lungs and kidney has been infected and damaged so badly.

So what is the situation of things with the fund? I have not receive any mail from from you nor from barrister Majid, I was expecting a successful fund transfer to you for this charity project, kindly update me on the issues at ground and also keep praying for me, though I know that I will not survive this but I know that my soul will be at rest if depart from this earth soon, I want you to promise me that you will make good use of this fund for what it meant for and help the poor and orphan kids as I said earlier and I pray that God will give you wisdom and strength to carry on in this charity work.

Please do write me a mail and kindly send my regards to Barrister Majid, the doctors are still placing me on intensive care unit.

Thanks for fulfilling my obligation and God bless you my sister .

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Emili Berker.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 am

BARR Majid Oslo
Hamlet Road Haverhill

DATE: 27/06/2019.

Dear,

Good day, I have presented another bank account for you to make the deposit.
You need to improve in communication between we both.
You have to make a transfer from your bank or you go to TD bank to make the direct deposit.

Bank Name:TD bank
Account type: checking account
Account Name : LILY U N.
Beneficiary Address: Philadelphia PA 19124.
Routing number :036001808
Account number :435932XXXX
Swift code : TDOMCATTTOR
Bank address : 2431 Cheltenham avenue, wincote PA 19095, USA

In service
Barr Majid.
Oslow Firm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.majidoslow@gmail.com susanmaria1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 am

Good day,

Your lack of communication and inability to pay the needed money as promised by you has shown that you are not willing to carry on with this project.
I will have to ask my client to cancel the process and get someone else who will be able to handle this with more seriousness.

Regards,
Barr Major Oslow

Dearest ,

Sorry I wrote you late because I have been placing on intensive care unit, what is the situation of things at the moment? Have you been able to solve the problem about the fees? My dear I think my time is up, I want you to promise me that you will be sorting everything our with barrister Majid today and give me a good news.

Kindly update me the situation of the transfer and always /pray for my soul when I depart to meet the creator.

May God continue to strengthen you for this charity work.

Yours lovely,
Mrs. Berker.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.