Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deptoffice00@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: churchillabraham12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Financial Consultant

Northfield Bank <churchillabraham12@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 12 Oct at 14:24

From the Desk of

Mr. Jackson Erret

Financial Consultant

Tel: +1 330 237 2323

Email: jackerrett00@gmail.com

Attention;

I consider it appropriate to contact you today. I am Mr. Jackson Errett who has been appointed as a fiduciary among you and the bank where your unpaid fund is deposited.

Nevertheless, I will upon your reply direct you on how your fund will be released to you from the approved disbursing bank. If you are interested and will be serious about this payment method then you are anticipated to reply with immediate effect.

Consequently, anticipated from you while replying are, Your Full Names, Current Address, Direct Phone number and identification.

I shall look forward to your reply if interested.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jackson Errett

Financial Consultant

Phone: +13302372323
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Akron, OH
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Oh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: deptoffice00@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Attention: Verified Beneficiary,

Bcc:

Wed, 3 Nov at 15:06

US Department of the Treasury

Office of the Financial Adviser

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington DC

United States of America

Direct Line: +1 201 340 1115

Email: donrichard01@aol.com

I was directed to contact you by Mrs. Janet Yellen, the Secretary of Department of the Treasury to confirm if you are still alive because a gentleman, Mr. Bill Philips, was in our office last week claiming to be your representative to claim your funds on your behalf.

Furthermore, if indeed you sent him then let us know so that your $5,7Million valued fund will be released to him as he came with verified documents to back up his claim. But if you never sent or know him, kindly reply urgently so that we shall arrange his immediate arrest.

Meanwhile, you are to forward the below information to this office so that we shall direct the paying bank to release the fund to you as the legitimate and legal beneficiary.

Your Complete Full Names

Your Correct Address

Your Direct and reachable phone number

Your Identification

Note, your fund will be released to you through wire transfer to your nominated bank account which you shall forward to this office.

I anticipate your urgent reply with your above details if you have not been paid.

Sincerely,

Hon. Donald Richard

Financial Advisor

Phone: +12013401115
City or exchange location Rutherford, NJ
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Nj
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: directorlogistic73@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:28 pm

Helen Uche <directorlogistic73@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 8 Nov at 12:15

US Department of the Treasury
Office of the Financial Adviser
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington DC
United States of America
Direct Line: +1 201 340 1115
Email: donrichard01@aol.com

I was directed to contact you by Mrs. Janet Yellen, the Secretary of Department of the Treasury to confirm if you are still alive because a gentleman, Mr. Bill Phillips, was in our office last week claiming to be your representative to claim your funds on your behalf.

Furthermore, if indeed you sent him then let us know so that your $5,7Million valued fund will be released to him as he came with verified documents to back up his claim. But if you never sent or know him, kindly reply urgently so that we shall arrange his immediate arrest.

Meanwhile, you are to forward the below information to this office so that we shall direct the paying bank to release the fund to you as the legitimate and legal beneficiary.

Your Complete Full Names
Your Correct Address
Your Direct and reachable phone number
Your Identification

Note, your fund will be released to you through wire transfer to your nominated bank account which you shall forward to this office.

I anticipate your urgent reply with your above details if you have not been paid.

Sincerely,

Hon. Donald Richard
Financial Advisor
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:49 pm

Attn: Sir,

Bcc:

Tue, 14 Dec at 14:57

Amalgamated Bank
1825 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006,
United States
Tel +1 202 618 7627
Email: albanalexander@zohomail.com

Attn: Sir,

We deem it obligatory to inform you that we have received last quarter payment notification from Bank for International Settlement Switzerland to credit your account with your approved fund valued at $10M.

In view of the above, if you wish to receive this fund before the end of this year, please contact us back without any delay with your details like.

Your Full Names

Your Address

Your Direct Phone Number

Your Identification

You are requested to adhere to the above directives so as to ensure your fund is duly released to you within the time frame.

Your Sincerely,

Dr. Alban Alexander
Int’l Payment Director
Call me +1 202 618 7627

Phone: +12026187627
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Dc
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:52 pm

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Bcc:

Tue, 8 Feb at 15:32

From Desk of the
Chiugo Ndubisi Chief Operating Officer
United Bank for Africa
Lagos Nigeria

Atten:

I am Mr. Chiugo Ndubisi Chief Operating Officer, United Bank for Africa, Lagos Nigeria,

Meanwhile, you are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited and overdue fund. After a detailed review of your file, the United Bank for Africa has mandated that the sum stated below should be released immediately. The sum of US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) has been approved in your favour via my desk. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter,

The fund will be released to you via your preferred mode of payment either by wire transfer, Certified Bank Draft, ATM Card Payment and Diplomatic Delivery.

Please re-confirm to us the following:
(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Phone, Fax and Mobile Number:
(3) Company Name, Home Address:
(4) Profession, Age and Marital status:

Your immediate reply with the above details will enhance my office carry out this assignment within the time frame given to my office, you can call or whatsapp me through my direct line: +234 91 21995 796 and reply to this email: deptofficebnk@zohomail.com for proper and more clarification.

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Mr. Chiugo Ndubisi
Chief Operating Officer
United Bank for Africa
Lagos Nigeria

Phone: +2349121995796
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Date: March 1st, 2022

Bcc:

Tue, 1 Mar at 14:43

Key Bank
548 Canton Road, Akron 44312, OH
United States
Email: info_00@aol.com

Date: March 1st, 2022

Attention: Sir,

I consider it fit to make contact with you today on your already approved outstanding fund valued at $7Million which this bank has the authorization to release to you.

As the Director of Int’l Payment of this bank, I have reports that some high profile officials of this bank have concluded plans to divert this fund to their personal use by doing so your approved fund will not be released to you again. I am giving you this information because this payment is on my desk to carry out. What I need is your urgent reply to commence the immediate release of this fund to you.

Please you must reply to this message with your relevant details to avoid losing your funds to these wicked men. Send your Complete Name, Your Correct Address, Your Direct Phone Number and Identification.

I am ready to achieve the release of your fund once you reply without any delay. Contact me through this email: info_00@aol.com

Faithfully,

Rev. Robert Martins
Director, Int’l Payment
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:47 pm

Umpqua Head of Finance

dept office <deptoffice00@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Mar at 10:50

Umpqua Bank

1400 Washington St Suite 200,

Vancouver, WA 98660, United States

Email: deptofficebnk@zohomail.com

Attn: Esteem Beneficiary,

With the resolution reached by the American Bankers Association (ABA) to all banks in the United States that every pending and unpaid funds should be effectively be released to their respective beneficiaries.

This bank Umpqua has started reaching out to their various beneficiaries whose funds are pending to come forthwith for the immediate release.

The American Bankers Association has given seven working days to banks to conclude and ensure this resolution is adhered to. I therefore write to you today to respond to this message with your bank details and your personal information so that your fund will be among funds to be released in order to avoid final forfeiture.

The American Bankers Association exposed discrepancies restricting the release of your fund from various banks making you spend your hard earned money without success. The valued fund to be released to you is $5M and this will be released by Wire Transfer directly to your bank account.

May God bless us.

Mr. James Towns

Umpqua Head of Finance
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:12 pm

Chief Communication Officer

To:

Tue, 5 Apr at 15:48

American Bankers Association

1120 Connecticut Ave NW Washington, DC 20036

United States of America

Email: officeunit11@aol.com

Our Ref: ABA/US/XX01/-22

Date: April 5th, 2022

Attn: Esteem Beneficiary

We consider it robust to communicate to you this day being 5th of April, 2022 with respect to a decision reached with banks in the United States on pending and unserviceable funds that belong to various beneficiaries.

It was determined that any beneficiary who is yet to be paid should as a matter of necessity respond to this notification with his/her comprehensive details as stated below.

Your Correct Name:

Your Current Address:

Your Direct Whatsapp Phone Number:

Your real identification:

Furthermore, the permitted fund to be released to each beneficiary is valued at $6.5Million, consequently, your instant reply with the above details will be respected.

Your Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Cook

Chief Communication Officer
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:11 pm

Director of Disbursement

To:

Mon, 13 Jun at 12:33

National Financial Services

245 Summer Street, V4C Boston,

MA 02210 United States

Email: officeunit11@aol.com

Our Ref: NFS/US/2022/-22

Attention: Beneficiary,

With the release/payment notification received on Monday, hence we contact you.

The depositors of funds with our financial institution meant for the payment of beneficiaries have directed for immediate payment of approved US$8.5Million to various beneficiaries. Note that many of the beneficiaries have already been paid.

Therefore, if you are yet to be paid, kindly respond with the following details below.

Your Full Names

Your Address

Your Occupation

Your Phone Number

However, if you are among the beneficiaries that have been paid, please do not hesitate to reply to this message. It is mostly for unpaid beneficiaries.

Anticipating your urgent reply.

Your Faithfully,

Mr. Johnson Williams

Director of Disbursement
Wayne

jackerrett00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:46 pm

Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority
Laupenstrasse 27 CH–3003 Bern
Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 327 91 02
Email: officedept11@zohomail.com

Our Ref: FINMA/SE/0010/-22

Attention: Esteem Beneficiary,

Inline with our mandate as the financial markets regulator to the Bank and likewise in this country, having received complaints from the international community over the inability of banks in Switzerland to release funds meant for foreign beneficiaries. We took this obligation up to ascertain and unravel the reasons banks in this country are delaying and withholding funds meant to be released to beneficiaries.

In view of the above, our funding reveals that most of the banks have concluded a strategy to divert these funds for their personal use by denying the beneficiaries their payment, we have at the moment received shortlisted beneficiaries payment files from these banks here in Switzerland.

Note that you were one of the beneficiaries who are yet to get paid and we have appointed KEY BANK our corresponding in the United States of America to urgently commence the release of these funds to prepared beneficiaries having sent payment notification to the above bank. We have approved to every beneficiary US$11.5Million to be released by the above mentioned bank.

Your Full Names
Your Address
Your Direct Phone Number
Your Identification

I look forward to your immediate response.

Faithfully,

Alexandra Karg,
Head of Operations division

Email: officedept11@zohomail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.253.31.90
Return-Path: <jackerrett00@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.180]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 08:18:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CADVW_eJ3iXgScEgffMtYSW2L=xGD8rrjuPiednWtfs5Yyek7gg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Our Ref: FINMA/SE/0010/-22

Phone: +41313279102
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Bern
Original network provider* Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.