Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kenedyjo133@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vivienneavillabancoluso1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:24 am

Attn: Dear,

This is to officially informed you that the two people you sent to our Bank (BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO ) Here In BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they were really your representatives, that is why we ( BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA) contacted you first .

due to an instruction has been given to me by the Debt Reconciliation Committee of United Nation that all funds owed to respective beneficiaries has to be paid before the budget office compiles the budget for the year 2022 in BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA.

Below here are the account details they (your Representatives) submitted to us for the transferring of your total sum of {USD20 MILLION DOLLARS} with accrued interest inclusive,

also I were informed that this account Details Below was given to them by you, so you are advise to contact us immediately with the confirmation of this subject matter to enable us commence with your transfer.

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT NO: # 3292957895
ROUTING NO: # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JAMES WILSON.

Please confirm to us if the above information is correct/true and was endorsed by you just to enable us commence on the transferring of the said funds.

also It is imperative to let you know that the approval payment instruction has been given by the United Nation after their meeting with BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BANK Management, so we need your urgent response to enable us to meet up with the mandate given to us by the United Nation.

We also need your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
ZIP CODE
AGE/SEX:
PHONE NUMBER:
A VALID IDENTITY CARD:

with this arrangements, you will be officially protected and there will be no records of your funds to your governments, you will only make transfers from your offshore account once you need money to settle matters like payments of your mortgage, payments of your cash loan, children school fees, official business payments and lots of others payments from your side, this is all supported with the official bank to bank transfer system.

Here is all the Benefits:
Transparency - Best Services
Personalised account manager
24/7 Internet banking and payments
Send -/receive funds by international wire
IBAN and SWIFT -/BIC payments
NO personal visit to BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA.
Multicurrency account management
Approval guaranteed!

Finally, if we do not hear from you after five (5 days) working banking days from this notification, BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO, management will not be held Responsible for any negative outcome or protest in any law court as to our inability to transfer the said fund to the intended recipient. We shall also honor legal pivots from your representatives and affect the transfer if we do not get any written matter from you in contrast to this notification within the same period.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
MISS VIVIENNE DE AVILLA
Payment Director
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO

Header:

Received: from 10.220.163.139
Return-Path: < kenedyjo133@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.48]
Reply-To: vivienneavillabancoluso1@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 06:56:43 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJ79MkM_=76c4PezTcvGMLdeD9_pTTwQ3FZ2=51QfVV+Q88rzQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 pm

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

This is to officially informed you that the two people you sent to our Bank (BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO ) Here In BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they were really your representatives, that is why we ( BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA) contacted you first .

Below here are the account details they (your Representatives) submitted to us for the transferring of your total sum of {USD20 MILLION DOLLARS} with accrued interest inclusive,

Also I was informed that this account Details Below was given to them by you, so you are advised to contact Me immediately with the confirmation of this subject matter to enable me commence with your transfer.

BANK NAME :Santander bank

BANK ADDRESS: 301 Avenue. U Brooklyn NY 11223

ACCOUNT NUMBER: #9535909088

SWIFT CODE —- svrnus33

ROUTING NUMBER #231-372-2691

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME — Joseph Betesh

ADDRESS: 2044 East 1 street Brooklyn Ny 11223

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your ONLINE ACCOUNT for immediate Transfer Of Your Funds.
Resend your information for reconfirmations
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card
4. Country/ state of Origin.
5.Direct Telephone Number:

I await for your urgent response for further modalities.

Best Regards,
MS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA
Permanent Director
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.201
Return-Path: <mbapefrank13@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.43]
From: MISSl ---VIVIENNE --- DE AVILLA <mbapefrank13@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 07:24:08 -0800
Message-ID: <CALdiGsvoPBZZOkpVci7TwF-g5BVYJjPoBmaFN5Y3sdBeKBMCkA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: INFORM ME IF YOU SENT THEM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:16 pm

ATTENTION DEAR:

Greetings , My Name Is MISS . VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ATM CARD PAYMENT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO I am writing this Message to inform all the individuals who has uncleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira de Mello served as the officer incharge of debts in Latino that The United Nation has reached a memorandum of understanding to paid them a total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As Compensation / iNHERITANCE Funds Payment VIA ATM CARD PAYMENT here in my bank BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA..

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your ATM CARD DELIVERY for immediate DELIVERY Of Your ATM CARD .
1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card

I await for your urgent response for further modalities.

Best Regards,
MRS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.9
Return-Path: <drralphwjohnsoninves1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.179]
From: "MISS.;;VIVIENNE DE AVILLA" <drralphwjohnsoninves1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 19:52:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPE-MfDMKg_kFJqurt06FY6MXitxpmtFBxFqqm6uHdeWeE-9Ng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT IS READY GET BACK TO ME
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2023 9:56 am

Recovery scam:

From MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA
I am hereby apologizing for the delayed Transfering your 20M United State Dollars because I traveled out of the country since and have been in Paris-France For a Bankers Meeting all this while; I just came back 2 days ago. However I asked Mr. Daniel SSilver about your funds and he told me that you did not get the funds till this date. I asked him why and he explained to me that you wouldn't be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments. I asked him why they requested such a huge amount from you instead of the $200 Which I instructed him before I traveled. Right now the only amount you have to send to my Office is only $200 for the Procurement of Legal Clearance , to entitle you to receive your daily payments BIT BY BT OF 1 MILLION till done?

The following information are needed to carry out all the modalities and to prepare your immediate Transfer Of Your Funds.

Full Name

2. Residential Address

3. Valid Identity Card

I await your urgent response for further modalities.

Be advised that after this very $200, there will be no payment from you again than your daily confirming payment of 1 MILLION till the whole 20MILLIOM is completed. My word Is My Bond and is that you should pay only bet $200 no more no less. Therefore if anybody asks you for any additional payment after you pay $200, kindly report to me because the person has crossed my orders. Please I’m really sorry for the inconveniences this delay might cause to you.

Best Regards,

MISS. VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,

BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
PAYMENT DIRECTOR

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.18
Return-Path: <owoyemiayobamidele3@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.45]
From: "MISS.VIVIENNE DEv AVILLA" <owoyemiayobamidele3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 08:05:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJf0d2FxJC7OwUqZqmdprLH6VmewN8pWQ8rTM9k0CP+UKQ1d0g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR NOTIFICATION !!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:01 pm

Recovery Scam:

For Your Attention

This is to inform you officially that your email address was shortlisted by the WORLD BANK/GLOBAL CITIZEN IMPACT FUNDS AND COVID19 Solidarity Response Fund Commission,(https:/ /www.globalcitizen.org/en/) in collaboration with the World Health Organization through the United Nations setup to compensate the entire victims of scam/fraud and for those who lost their properties/businesses during the crisis.

However, it was agreed by the commission to compensate you with the sum of 20 Million Dollars in other to boost your standard of living.

You are hereby advice to send the following information below to Me MISS .VIVIENNE DE AVILLA The ONLINE PAYMENT DIRECTOR BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO for further proceedings.

The total some of $20.000.000.00 United State Dollars As COVID19 Solidarity Compensation Funds Payment VIA ONLINE TRANSFER Over there in BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO BANK BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA

1. Full Name:
2. Home address:
3. Direct/personal cell number
4. A copy of any governmental issued identification
5. Your occupation

In view of the foregoing, Twenty Million Dollars has been earmarked for each beneficiary consisting of One Thousand people via The Global email platform where your email id was chosen. Payment is made either through 1) ONLINE TRANSFER , 2)The Automated Teller Machine (Debit Card) or an 3) International Bank Draft , you are at liberty to make the best option suitable to you..
Best Regards,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.105
Return-Path: <maisafari25@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.179]
From: "MISS., VIVIENNE DE AVILLA,," <maisafari25@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 10:15:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHNoCF6UZLr-aQRRN-hS7-faDU=T3qGcEn+H76MuXa6XUDq=7g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SMILE AGAIN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention Dear

i am so worried on the reason you Abandon Your Inherittance Payment Funds For Years Now Here In BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO

I have Calculated Your Funds together with The Interest you are going to Receive The total Sum Of US$20,000,000.00. I will also print and send to you The Account Statements Of Your Funds In this Bank

This is to inform you officially that your email address was shortlisted by the WORLD BANK/GLOBAL CITIZEN IMPACT FUNDS AND COVID19 Solidarity Response Fund Commission,(https:/ /www.globalcitizen.org/en/) in collaboration with the World Health Organization through the United Nations setup to compensate the entire victims of scam/fraud and for those who lost their properties/businesses during the crisis.

I will wait To Hear From You

Best Regards,
BANCO LUSO BRASILEIRO
Permanent representative

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.140
Return-Path: <folashadejumoke2005@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.52]
From: "MISS.VIVIENNE . DE AVILLA,," <folashadejumoke2005@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:53:58 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE4YHHBDU+mLkWuLS0nLhyo8gpJHDHE9GC44oziO5RBkq1kM2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.