Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrister.tankoli@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rondave.baker621@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:06 pm

RE-GOOD NEWS

David Baker <rondave.baker621@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 26 Jul at 23:21

From The Desk of: Mr. Richard Clarida
Vice Chair
US Federal Reserve Bank.
Washington.
TEL: +1 669 225 2402

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to inform you that the United Nations in conjunction with the
IMF have given instructions to the US Federal Reserve Bank, Washington
DC to upload your fund in ATM Master Card and deliver same to you.

In view of this, please re-confirm your receiving address so that your
ATM Card which has already been uploaded with your fund valued US$35.5
Million can be released to the Courier Company for onward delivery to
your home.

According to information made available to us by the Executive
Director of the Courier Services Company, upon arrival of the parcel
containing the ATM Card at the nearest airport to your location, the
customs will issue a Clearance for the package. The Courier company
will explain this more appropriately to you.

Meanwhile, reconfirm your receiving address and the nearest airport to
your location so that it can be dispatched to them accordingly.

Regards,

Richard Clarida
Vice Chairman
US Federal Reserve Bank
Washington D.C.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: acklandarnold@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:52 pm

Reconfirm asap

Did you authorise ? <acklandarnold@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wilkinstrice7@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Sept at 22:02

Did you authorise Smart Rodney to claim your inheritance fund valued at $10.5m? Reconfirm immediately.

Thanks for your Cooperation
Sincerely,

Wilkins T.Rice
First State Bank
New York
United States of America
+1 669 225 2402

E-mail address wilkinstrice7@gmail.com is reported in two other places on the site:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68619&p=265445#p265445

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39960&p=253309#p253309
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

frankdonald772@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:55 pm

Did you authorise ? <frankdonald772@gmail.com>
Reply-To: boardd567@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 28 Nov at 22:39

Bank of America Higher Standards Home
From The Desk of: Mr.Arnold Ackland.
Bank of America Credit/Telex Department.12/B13 Kingston Drive,
Tel +1 669 225 2402

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE

Hello
Endeavour to respond as soon as you receive this notification for proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

Did you authorise anybody to claim your approved fund on your behalf? We need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to a petition filed by one Mr.Edgar Carlos from Texas claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund . We received this Bank

Account particulars below from Mr.Edgar Carlos claiming to be your attorney and he wants The Bank of America to remit the approved US$10.5M to the below account information and he is ready to pay all the charges to ensure the transfer is made to the bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: 4170 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, NA 30096 U.S.A.
Account No: 245-135922291-1-42
ROUTING NUMBER: 061000227 ,
Account Name: Mark Howard

We need to be sure before Remittance Department Bank of America kicks off the transfer to the provided account details, for this new development The management of this bank are suspicious that is the reason Bank of America need your urgent reply before the transfer of US$10.5M can be finally remitted as requested by Mr.Edgar Carlos.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Edgar Carlos. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fraudulent fund diversion to the wrong account. Do confirm to us immediately if you authorised this new arrangement so we will not be held liable at the end of transfer.

But if you are not aware of the arrangement, Bank of America needs POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from our Legal Department in order to carry out the transfer.

Because in this circumstance, it is the only certified documents you need to receive the payment of US10.5M in your account From Bank of America , get back immediately to direct you where to get all legal paperwork that will back up the transfer in your name to enable us have access to make direct transfer of this US$10.5M to your personal bank account.

Lastly If our suspicion is correct reconfirm your bank account information where you wish to receive this approved US$10.5M from Bank of America because as soon as we direct you to the officer and you secure this POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from his office the approved fund will be remitted to your account immediately, so your direct phone and your bank details is needed to enable us program your information in our system for the transfer to hit your account as soon as you comply to the instruction.

Thanks for your Cooperation
Sincerely,
Mr. Arnold Ackland.
Director Bank of America.
Salinas California.
Tel +1 669 225 2402
Wayne

belldanny956@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret to you.

I am Bell Danny, head of Operations on luggage/baggage storage facilities (US department of treasury here at 2201 C Street Northwest, Washington, D.C USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at my department, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $1,700USD. On my assumption, the trunk box will contain more than $7 Million to $10.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment has been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this,I will use my position to make sure this CASH consignments (fund ) are safely and legally released to You. I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response.

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want to make sure that you receive this consignment believing that once you receive it, as a human being you will surely compensate me with whatever pleases you for my efforts. Since the consignment has not yet been returned to LONDON after being abandoned by the diplomat, my candid advice to you is to arrange for the Non Inspection Fee of $1,700 dollars for the box to be delivered to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate it if we can keep this confidential. Please get back to me for further directives:

Thanks,
Bell Danny
Tel +1 669 225 2402

Header:

Received: from 10.253.31.90
Return-Path: <belldanny956@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.177]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:30:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKzZk9kwWwKLBkpC8fBYdrCgGT=irpgQhBc038HKqg3JxFKKDA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

Phone: +16692252402
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Jose, West DA, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.