Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christinepkatziff18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:14 pm

Dear

Here is a copy of the email confirmation message received from your bank's head office, verifying the arrival of your funds. It is crucial that you promptly provide me with the required document. This document will be presented to your bank's head office, facilitating immediate clearance and crediting of your funds directly into your local bank account.

Swift and diligent attention to this matter is essential to adhere to the timeframe outlined by your bank's head office and prevent any redirection of your funds to the US Treasury, as mentioned in the letter. I appreciate your understanding and anticipate your prompt response to this matter of great importance.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
EagleBank NW Washington, DC
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:05 pm

Dear

Please forward the Proof of Fund Origin document to us as requested by your bank head office. This document is essential for the clearance and crediting of your fund into your local bank account. If you do not possess this document to support your claim on the fund, kindly inform me so that I can initiate the application process with the assistance of our bank's legal team. Once the document is issued in your name, it will be promptly forwarded to your bank's head office for immediate clearance and crediting of your fund into your local account.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:04 pm

Dear

In this scenario, it is necessary for you to submit a formal application for the Proof of Fund Origin document through the support of our bank's legal team. Following the processing, the document will be issued in your name by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

This step is crucial for the successful clearance and crediting of your funds into your local account by your bank's head office.

They have assured a swift process, aiming to clear and credit your fund within 30 minutes upon receipt of the required document.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:03 pm

Dear

Yesterday, I appealed to our bank's legal team to initiate the application for the document in your name, and they proceeded accordingly. Currently, I am awaiting approval from the US Treasury Department. Rest assured, once I receive the confirmation, I will promptly inform you of the progress.

Do acknowledge receipt of this message.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:04 pm

Dear

I trust this message finds you in good health. Please find attached a copy of the Approval Notification Printout of the application filed in your name as automatically printed out from the US Department of the Treasury System. This approval is for the issuance and validation of your Proof of Fund Origin, which is the only and final requirement needed to facilitate the clearance and crediting of your fund amounting to $5,000,000.00 into your local bank account, as confirmed by your bank's head office.

I urge you to act promptly in providing the necessary fee ($1,998.00), as automatically stated in the Approval Notification Printout, before the expiration of the timeframe specified by your bank's head office. Your swift response in this matter is crucial for the timely completion of the process.

Thank you for your patience and for indicating your compliance with this matter of great importance.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:05 pm

Dear

To facilitate the issuance of the necessary document in your name, kindly find below the account details for the fees to be forwarded to the legal team of the Treasury Department. Upon wiring the fee, please send the wire transfer slip by email attachment for proof of payment.

[Bank Account Details for Fee: $1,998.00]
[Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA]
[Bank Address: 1315 COCONUT PALM CIR PORT ORANGE FL 321287462]
[Recipient's Name: E. R. P. M.
[Account: 8981 2611XXXX
[Routing Number: 063100277]
[Swift Code: BOFAUS3N]
[Beneficiary Address:Allentown, PA 18102-2402]

If you have any questions or need further feel free to reach out.

Do acknowledge receipt of this message.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator

Dear

In reference to your recent email, wherein you requested payment instructions for the required documentation fee which was provided to you, I would appreciate an update on the current status of your efforts as of today.

Additionally, if you have already made the payment, could you please send the payment slip as an email attachment?

This proof of payment will facilitate the timely finalization of your transaction before any potential delays arise. Thank you.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:06 pm

Dear

Thank you for your cooperation. Once you've completed the payment, could you please send the payment slip as an email attachment? This will serve as proof and confirmation of the payment, allowing us to proceed efficiently.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance during the process.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator

Dear

I am wondering why the silence from your end, could you kindly update on the progress in your effort to make the payment as you promised?

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:06 pm

Dear

Thanks for the update, I have quickly requested another account from the department and will have it sent to you shortly.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator

Dear

As stated, below is another account details for you to make the payment.

BANK NAME:- CAPITAL ONE
ACCOUNT NAME:- Q. W.
ACCOUNT NO:- 3607838XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:- 031176110
SWIFT CODE:- NFBKUS33XXX
BANK ADDRESS:- 11175 SANTA MONICA BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90025
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:- GREENWOOD, SC 29646

Ensure that you send a copy of the payment slip by email for proof of payment.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@wirenotice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm

270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10172

February 8th, 2024

Dear

We would like to provide professional guidance and valuable advice regarding the handling of your inheritance fund valued at $5,000,000.00. This fund is currently in our possession and is set to be credited to your local bank account following the required clearance process with the Proof of Fund Origin from the US Treasury Department, as initially requested upon the arrival of your fund at our bank head office. It is crucial to emphasize that time is of the essence in this matter.

The urgency of your situation is highlighted by the time constraints set as financial law. Further delays in the resolution of this process may not be accommodated. Therefore, we professionally advise you to do everything within your means to expedite the resolution of this matter before it becomes too late.

Please understand that further reluctance or delay on your part could potentially lead to complications, putting your reputation and freedom at risk. We encourage you to prioritize the swift resolution of this issue to avoid any further complications.

If you require any assistance or guidance during this process, feel free to reach out. Your prompt attention to this matter is crucial for a successful and smooth resolution.

Sincerely,

Mr Jeremy Barnum
Chief Financial Officer
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters - Inter Bank Department
270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10172. United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:20 pm

Dear

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your commitment to resolving this matter.

Given the urgency and the timeframe outlined by your bank head office, I am eagerly awaiting a positive result. As time is of the essence, I kindly request that you send the payment slip to me by email immediately after transferring the funds.

To avoid any complications, please ensure that the money is successfully sent today. If, for any reason, a wire transfer proves challenging, consider withdrawing the amount in cash, and we can explore alternative means to receive it.

Your cooperation is crucial to ensuring a smooth and timely process. If you encounter any difficulties or have questions, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator

Dear

I am curious about the lack of communication or a payment slip update from you as anticipated yesterday. Could you please provide me with an update on the progress of your efforts to send the fee? I trust that you are treating this matter seriously and not considering it as a trivial process. Your prompt response is appreciated.

Best regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.