Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christinepkatziff18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@wirenotice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:40 pm

270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10172

February 9th, 2024

Dear

One more and last time, we would like to provide professional guidance and valuable advice regarding the handling of your inheritance fund valued at $5,000,000.00. This fund is currently in our possession and is set to be credited to your local bank account following the required clearance process with the Proof of Fund Origin from the US Treasury Department, as initially requested upon the arrival of your fund at our bank head office. It is crucial to emphasize that time is of the essence in this matter.

The urgency of your situation is highlighted by the time constraints set as financial law. Further delays in the resolution of this process may not be accommodated. Therefore, we professionally advise you to do everything within your means to expedite the resolution of this matter before it becomes too late.

Please understand that further reluctance or delay on your part could potentially lead to complications, putting your reputation and freedom at risk. We encourage you to prioritize the swift resolution of this issue to avoid any further complications.

If you require any assistance or guidance during this process, feel free to reach out. Your prompt attention to this matter is crucial for a successful and smooth resolution.

Sincerely,

Mr Jeremy Barnum
Chief Financial Officer
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters - Inter Bank Department
270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10172. United States
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wirenotice.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:52 am

The fake site used in scam impersonates JPMorgan Chase Bank.

Same as it was the case with the previously reported wirealertservice.com, wirenotice.com also shows no content and is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=165536

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: WIRENOTICE.COM
Updated Date: 2024-01-18
Creation Date: 2023-01-03

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-01-03
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Jo Fred
Registrant Street: 12 new york ave
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7172346780
Registrant Email: joadmsaas@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir,

In my new role as Head of Commercial Banking (CIBC) within our bank's central system, I've come across a pending inheritance fund linked to your name. Instead of the USA or any other country where transfers are more difficult and costly, I have the capacity to facilitate a smooth wire transfer of the valued sum of $5,000,000.00 to your designated bank account.

However, absolute confidentiality is paramount to prevent any interference that could jeopardize the transaction and my professional standing within the institution.

I've identified an unwarranted hold placed on the funds by certain government and top bank officials, motivated by their personal interests. I am prepared to take the necessary steps to remove this hold swiftly and proceed with the wire transfer promptly, bypassing any unnecessary protocols.

My aim is not to coerce belief but to demonstrate through action my credibility and commitment. To proceed, I kindly request specific personal and banking details to ensure the seamless transfer of the funds:

Your Full Name:
Current Residential Address:
Direct Cell and WhatsApp Number:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Beneficiary Name:
Bank Email Address:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:
IBAN:

Rest assured, upon receiving the requested information, I will promptly initiate the transfer to your specified bank account. I deeply appreciate your trust in my professional capacity and assure you of a diligent and secure process.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Warm regards,

Jon Hountalas
Head of Commercial Banking (CIBC)
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Canada

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.205
Return-Path: <actcont9@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.48]
From: "EagleBank: info@eaglesbankcorp.com info@eaglesbankcorp.com info@eaglesbankcorp.com" <actcont9@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:26:42 -0700
Message-ID: <CADV6VPW1qqxnsPfwgupe8-qNVNVFKL3gZNrdpzWefja+9Nrdhg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent, Have Been Trying To Reach You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.