Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christinepkatziff18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

christinepkatziff18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Your Payment, Confirm or Call Me: +12024555966
People
Bank of America: christinepkatziff@bankofamerica.com <christinepkatziff18@gmail.com> Today at 13:41
Reply-To: info@boawireservices.com
BCC
Message body
Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department
Direct Tell: +12024555966

Attention: Sir,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund (Part Payment) value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred through great effort of the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be as a result of their selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

No INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:28 pm

E-mail to: info@boawireservices.com gets a reply from: actcont9@gmail.com.

Dear

I have been able to complete your fund transfer as agreed and your fund would hit your bank account within or before 24 banking hours from the time and date of the transfer, following the transfer process by which it was done.

As I advised you earlier, do not disclose this deal and its present stage to any third party in your branch of bank or elsewhere until the fund clears in your bank account, do not say or do anything that would jeopardize our effort or even get you into trouble.

Do access the fund via online if you have an online access to that account, to check your balance, check your current balance and get back to me for further directives before working into your bank branch to make any cash withdrawal or further wire transfer, at this point, we must be very careful as your fund must hit your bank account within or before 24 banking hours.

I will be expecting the good news from you as well as my compensation to enable me start up a new life which is one of my reasons for taking this risk.

See the attached file for your fund transfer confirmation slip. Please confirm the receipt of this document.

Thanks for your effort and understanding.

Best Regard,

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@wirealertservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:40 pm

June 3rd, 2019

Re: Credit alert to account no: ( )

Dear

JPMorgan Chase Wire Transaction Alert {Credit-$7,000,000.00} See the attached file.

Do Not Reply This Message

Act As Directed

Mr. Ashley Bacon
Chief Risk Officer
JPMorgan Chase Bank Headquarters
270 Park Avenue, Midtown
Manhattan New York City, USA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a50:b848:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id k8csp767003ede;
Mon, 3 Jun 2019 12:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqyOjCd+4VMsnf1ZmU3VyKSmEViIRPXPspgUSfOM8s7uSgcN3AZIzKYJuJx1ry5a8daPOPMd
X-Received: by 2002:a9d:5ab:: with SMTP id 40mr2588800otd.153.1559591304848;
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1559591304; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=hXVrdmp+MSj1ke/6xyq2291L/zpyKkSEaYB8qeasafVt8eZwvw/EKMU0QFzrCqPVqg
kYa4rUF4MUHZirzHqaRiSSTujT+DF3ZeGr16j4oD6Fa5HMM8x+HwQgpofsJckqMVxNWx
2Ui9vXDre1PLBwWjtIyZ93PlTCnNrI/yJBLzCQvbQSEBFjnvLtJZRFVUChvX1NSCeOx/
KM07pjUBSKx2/ekA7fy9NA+sSxwgarogGhUamnhiaVkml+3d2cmk0i7//JWApZmc9X05
5pX86ZPrFic5acyinHnNZ8thQ0ULhLY5odasLtrF/c3Cx7i8/N+pazbgSMu24WA/tQ2F
oPEQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=O9oiLxxxRHt25l2xVs+XGL/Nok/39aYB55OOpMoHEMI=;
b=oCHox83UZdmTooZrO/97N4QhrUYhj95ORQRcxslU5pz67Wk5PUrPkWidBERe4T6pI5
Bkho2KpXGAco3/bgmcShCMVKkyDUIjCKHR1wD/TxTQoCL6pYWMuPC+BUzx1KYhvNyD/R
S3fg9M21YHFLyCuUL0jiwn36+l2fIVSIsRX6Z4CvfsrR7bEbk1UmUELTRQ+YNFoA21O6
iVStPA7gfeUfEnjwXyWMljsJv1631cIXV4Mxe8HdcSi6SGZdOIgAAI4KSFUPnabQl4sS
kwrJOv1HWHaHEh7h+VwU4YePDUaaE32HHn2RFQXH4cXLUVd9t3IyXYedOyMSFe4vwxGO
5y0A==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@wirealertservice.com header.s=20181026 header.b=KG7PkAIL;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@wirealertservice.com designates 208.91.199.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@wirealertservice.com
Return-Path: <info@wirealertservice.com>
Received: from us2-ob1-6.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob1-6.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.212])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g82si7974475oia.59.2019.06.03.12.48.24
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@wirealertservice.com designates 208.91.199.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@wirealertservice.com header.s=20181026 header.b=KG7PkAIL;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@wirealertservice.com designates 208.91.199.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@wirealertservice.com
Received: from 172.16.214.50 (unknown [172.16.214.50]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: info@wirealertservice.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id A7633181914; Mon,
3 Jun 2019 19:48:23 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wirealertservice.com; s=20181026; t=1559591303; bh=O9oiLxxxRHt25l2xVs+XGL/Nok/39aYB55OOpMoHEMI=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=KG7PkAILGgNdPdvuOGGwSPDoNRUPpEjkfv04qx4zyTW3Z+iBSb+gGZc7HYKqyNf2j
CAqWZ9j47lAveAZwAjXZ9YQF0SKkCyaipuHBTb6vf8252TGPoadq2mVx6Ao4xyInLF
nayBgpuUdZyoRWrkbnh+y6Pdn+4b5k4JN0gQmxBY=
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019
From: "JPMorgan Chase Bank: info@jpmorganchase.com" <info@wirealertservice.com>
Reply-To: "JPMorgan Chase Bank: info@jpmorganchase.com" <info@wirealertservice.com>
To:
Message-ID: <971149355.4780.1559591303380@webmail.wirealertservice.com>
Subject: JPMorgan Chase Wire Transaction Alert {Credit-$7,000,000.00} See the attached file.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_4778_657334819.1559591303375"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=f6I4PK6M c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=wucOMCQccDYl2pmMnmOueA==:117 a=fmD_JHji_u0A:10 a=UfrJCH9MsxYA:10 a=K0HQQjTS6joA:10 a=ZttXVkd1ZWGd3nznYsQA:9 a=jX2u1wNVnVYlTded:21 a=CrYUO8v8wt4qmtyI:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=3crmot_tSAHsTufkhhsA:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=yJV9_4g7jE_PJXZuHY0A:9 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10 a=HH7FIXwXL_sUf1zzYxQd:22 a=ffl3APFF5_d5-gUUoWlw:22

------=_Part_4778_657334819.1559591303375
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_4779_1170422765.1559591303375"

------=_Part_4779_1170422765.1559591303375
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:56 pm

June 3rd, 2019

Re: Credit alert to account no:

Dear ,

It was clearly stated in our previous message to you, that you should quickly contact the Paying Branch of Bank of America, or the Wire Transfer Operator, who wired this fund, comply with their policy to enable them issue the ACH Document on your name, for immediate clearing and successful crediting of your fund into your Bank account as supposed.

We guarantee the crediting of this fund into your Bank account within 20 minutes upon receipt of the necessary {ACH Document}.

Act As Directed

Mr. Ashley Bacon
Chief Risk Officer
270 Park Avenue, Midtown
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:10 pm

June 5th, 2019

Re: Credit alert to account no:

Dear ,

Be reminded that we have Not received the required document as expected which is an indication that you might not be able to legally clear or prove the origin of the huge fund received on your name.

However, Failure to act as directed, we shall by Financial Laws Statutory Policy, invalidate and redirect the fund to the US Treasury within the next 72 Banking Hours from this time and date of Second Notification, as well as, we shall signal the Appropriate Financial Authorities for proper Investigation to commence on your details, to allow the World and US Financial Law take its effect.

In line with Statutory Formula, your receiving Account No: , Account Name: ( ). would be Deactivated for your inability to provide the said Document, which serves as Proof of Legitimacy of your fund.

Once Deactivated of your bank account is perfected, you would Not be allowed to operate any category of Bank Account here in the states and Worldwide, until this matter is properly Investigated and Resolved, following Automatic Bank Signals as would be sent with your Full Information to your Bank Branch and other Banks, for their Perusal and Security Alert against Fraud, Drug Trafficking, Money Laundering and Terrorism Sponsoring in accordance with Computed Database in the World's Banking Industry Central System (WBICS), for such Financial Matter, is of the World’s Great Interest.

However, once normal procedure is followed within the time frame stated to complete the required clarification by way of Documentation, we guarantee the crediting of your fund into your bank account without delay.

This fund at the moment remains in our treasury, until this certification is made.

Act As Directed

Mr. Ashley Bacon
Chief Risk Officer
270 Park Avenue, Midtown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Friend,

This is M J Anderson. I have been trying to contact you by email, regarding your pending transfer from one of our corporate accounts. However, this fund could not be transferred to you due to correctable reasons, which I will inform you about in response to this email.

Are you ready to receive this fund? I will definitely help you make this transfer to your local bank account within 48 hours. If you need help with this, please contact me as soon as possible.

Do reconfirm the following details to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Beneficiary Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:
Iban No:
Thank you,

M J Anderson
Head of Customer Service
Citibank Washington, D.C USA

Header:

Received: from 10.197.41.14
Return-Path: <actcont9@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.44]
From: "Citibank: info@citibank.com info@citibank.com" <actcont9@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:58:21 -0800
Message-ID: <CADV6VPWzuCCqD7+94nLdzHG33cgTxUrq24p9eVTtbUDb+c_pWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, I Have Been Trying To Reach You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm

Good morning to you,

I have recently taken up a new role as a wire transfer operator within our bank's central system and during my review, I came across a pending inheritance fund linked to your name.

Given my position, I have the capacity to facilitate a successful wire transfer of the valued sum of $5,000,000.00 to your designated bank account. However, this process requires absolute confidentiality to prevent any interference that could jeopardize the transaction and my professional standing within the institution.

I have discovered that there is an unwarranted hold placed on the funds by certain government and top bank officials, driven by their personal interests. I am willing to take the necessary steps to remove this hold and proceed with the wire transfer promptly, bypassing any unnecessary protocols.

I aim not to coerce belief but to demonstrate through action my credibility and commitment. To proceed, I kindly request specific personal and banking details to ensure the seamless transfer of the funds:

Your Full Name:
Current Residential Address:
Direct Cell and Wathsapp Number:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Beneficiary Name:
Bank Email Address:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:
IBAN:

Rest assured, upon receiving the requested information, I will swiftly initiate the transfer to your specified bank account. I deeply appreciate your trust in my professional capacity and assure you of a diligent and secure process.

Here Is My Direct Line: +1 253 295 4279

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
EagleBank NW Washington, DC

Header:

Return-Path: <actcont9@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: "EagleBank: info@eaglebankcorp.com info@eaglebankcorp.com info@eaglebankcorp.com" <actcont9@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 05:09:43 -0800
Message-ID: <CADV6VPX1wcNM+FNidx7O_KxHJn+6v6T8prY4F1A2MUsmt5M=ew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Happy New Year. I Have Been Trying To Reach You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

actcont9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:24 pm

Dear

I have successfully corrected and initiated the wire transfer of your fund ($5,000,000.00) today at 3:30:25 PM. Your fund should reflect in your account within a few hours or within 24 to 48 banking hours, based on the processing method used.

As previously advised, please maintain confidentiality regarding this transaction and its current stage. Avoid discussing or acting in a way that could compromise our efforts or put you in a difficult situation until the fund clears in your bank account.

Once you confirm the fund's arrival in your account, notify me immediately for further professional guidance on cash withdrawal or additional wire transfers. This phase requires caution, and the fund should be in your bank account within or before 24 to 48 banking hours.

I eagerly await positive news from your end, which also aligns with my compensation to start a new chapter in my life—an important reason behind taking this risk.

Please find the attached file containing the wire transfer slip. Kindly confirm the receipt of the wire transfer slip and share your WhatsApp number for more convenient communication.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

M G Moore
Wire Transfer Operator
EagleBank NW Washington, DC

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@wirenotice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:39 pm

270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10172

January 30th, 2024

To: EagleBank: 1228 Connecticut Ave
NW Washington, DC 20036 U.S.A

Cc To:

JP Morgan Chase Payment Notification, {$5,000,000.00}, View the Attached For your perusal.

Sincerely,

Mr Jeremy Barnum
Chief Financial Officer
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters - Inter Bank Department
270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10172. United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a02:c892:0:b0:470:e6c2:b9ec with SMTP id m18csp159556jao;
Tue, 30 Jan 2024 07:11:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGHT+IGm9ESR3TOhd96SNV+lalxlWpb36zYDHUKLUZ5ROms5Y+qlDHwLaugqp3YeiZixRmCPINbQ
X-Received: by 2002:a17:90a:ee84:b0:295:bbbd:bf0d with SMTP id i4-20020a17090aee8400b00295bbbdbf0dmr931388pjz.22.1706627486549;
Tue, 30 Jan 2024 07:11:26 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1706627486; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=UPNy45xFXNCUpyNh3YpGQ197ul5jwXa2J33NxZBe9jyuCCvVC8Ryqfqh1vb7WKf+60
A0Q7TavORc6XNUgJoqaPX46ZGvOsdMvLXLiIAyjv2TbV+dXcJYL7kRczEHtNlOEz+elz
DtI7dvhzOHhnckdwstHbnx8cgcYduPABX07ifh95pLVj0qxVibMC5vKQnKar3GQJBNnL
Z6FPlZSWmYWIdxgGixQeQTG4O8WMQ3pI+jUQm212jwgkHDvQi8lJac1qSustldGjGJHI
NfxtfIbppe0dLJS47nL9a0/vU7qfiSyHe9oYCSTXV+SS/hQMbCck7WOsQvefUStclqi/
fdSA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:subject:cc:to:from:date:mime-version
:dkim-signature;
bh=NcXq3i/SMCcS0G+nnEFENym9l5mV/1EEGkySwCSxzK0=;
fh=VUqHYblM9rNgYce3rtbVvtlx0lRqRTt+AgQ+p0/dnuE=;
b=Rgzlt65/5WyLP9uLehpGq6bdKeksUhodm49/wOiJo+grhGUQmA2sIiwip8XGUw1peh
ojC0f/PpRRqGFatJKUC2GFDsG5FcoO+9jQ1zrGj9C3Wz0fTgkTmiVGwqvyiDciTgHY7S
hAdawV9ubRJFmisSrDvyd9Ler9v16wE8Uj/SJfpa3NnVL0BH8+u/PK5sTSdg6hxGzIqp
Q9GhtyCcHBhGS/we3vUN965xeV7j3fS0acNLti07CalIgnqo3Qc8zCaGaQ4YpD+x2Hrf
vECtxzwQQtmqOmLOxBJJmqhv30tWK6EP4LNok7JLmuEgwB0Cxzi4G+Gx9cZEmB6v4Ulz
azmQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@wirenotice.com header.s=20230103 header.b=MmEsEyIE;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@wirenotice.com designates 199.79.62.66 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@wirenotice.com
Return-Path: <info@wirenotice.com>
Received: from us2-ob4-7.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-7.mailhostbox.com. [199.79.62.66])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gm19-20020a17090b101300b00295d223fe70si29120pjb.180.2024.01.30.07.11.25
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Tue, 30 Jan 2024 07:11:26 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@wirenotice.com designates 199.79.62.66 as permitted sender) client-ip=199.79.62.66;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@wirenotice.com header.s=20230103 header.b=MmEsEyIE;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@wirenotice.com designates 199.79.62.66 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@wirenotice.com
Received: from localhost (unknown [10.25.144.112]) (Authenticated sender: info@wirenotice.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4C731B8020F; Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:11:24 +0000 (UTC)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wirenotice.com; s=20230103; t=1706627484; bh=NcXq3i/SMCcS0G+nnEFENym9l5mV/1EEGkySwCSxzK0=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject; b=MmEsEyIE65cHWDFf4qpJ6Xclu08KdEO85wehp9jhfAKUw3o+DY2v5jzEi1YW5qAHg
alpOMHzbfMkHmgPW8XgmgOUeUp2rcxvlRNVxh8v04F30Z8MqpO2dUNRWzMr95Fd3xP
DjRYYjmQSbZuOgFk7RTQ1eXVgQf1XeEDfQ6iOYio=
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 07:11:24 -0800
From: "JPMorgan Chase Bank: info@jpmorganchase.com info@jpmorganchase.com info@jpmorganchase.com" <info@wirenotice.com>
To: info@citibank.com
Cc:
Subject: View the Attached
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <21e46d89f5225c665eae51d9980b85cb@wirenotice.com>
X-Sender: info@wirenotice.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_e293221facc8fdcdc0f4b574fd6fb0d2"
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.4 cv=Ou4sdwzt c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=65b9119c a=lM/LDrasbU74jx+7NPO8NQ==:117 a=VApeKrI3SXoA:10 a=7j0FZ4iXMVMA:10 a=fmD_JHji_u0A:10 a=yNf7OrxRcF8A:10 a=Dm7xCLf8YO8rAed3qa4A:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=qFQFX1wRAAAA:8 a=m9EXT8IYjMV8MULdfygA:9 a=_zmGKEEBKpQBd5sB:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=lqcHg5cX4UMA:10 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=DGNq9mKreP3GlmBgJz4A:9 a=HXjIzolwW10A:10 a=htYAcLRazB4wwdkA7yIA:9 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10 a=AvnFGtktrT2KjVRBRBKn:22 a=ffl3APFF5_d5-gUUoWlw:22 a=HH7FIXwXL_sUf1zzYxQd:22

--=_e293221facc8fdcdc0f4b574fd6fb0d2
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_a0c02c7d714e7a8cad553ec70b5ca7ba"

--=_a0c02c7d714e7a8cad553ec70b5ca7ba
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@wirenotice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:13 pm

270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10172

January 29th, 2024

Dear

JPMorgan Chase Credit-Alert, {$5,000,000.00}, View the Attached Document and Act As Officially Directed Therein.

Sincerely,

Mr Jeremy Barnum - Chief Financial Officer
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters - Inter Bank Department
270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10172. United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.