Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:45 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

THE ENTIRE BOARD MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF BAWAG PSK BANK WISH YOU

Kindly reply for and lets discuss more details and way out to secure your $36,000,000.00 without much payment required.

Your online account with my bank need to updated, kindly send your next of kin name and your current copy of identification.

If you have any question, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc

The same E-mail addresses are being used here but with a different set of character names:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81718&p=209031#p209031
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:54 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

Today is 16th of March, after i personally requested for an extension from International Authority to permit you complete your payment processing with our Bank.

I have new method to help resolved, reply so i can know what to do next.

Please, kindly reply and tell me when you will complete this processing.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:20 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Sequel to my last week Monday message dated 16th March, 2020 about new method to resolved your approved payment with our Bank....

I have not received you reply.

Please, kindly reply and lets us know you opinion..If you did not get the mail, reply and i will reseed it to.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:02 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

Good day...and Happy new week,

By the special grace of almighty God, we shall get over this Covid19 and we shall continue our normal life.

I am sending this urgent mail to you, base on report from White House Office of president instructions....

If you have Bank account with Any Bank in USA....Please,kindly send the bank details

There is new development to pay you by Waiver of VAT for you.

If you don't have bank account with any bank in USA....

Please, don't reply, we shall get back to you with how we can help you.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 20, 2020 10:00 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.

Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

I want to know if you are still in contact with Mr. Alexander or not....

If you have not contacted him, please kindly use this details to contact him

Name: ALEXANDER MCDONALD
Email: alexandermcdonalds202@hotmail.com

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:38 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.

Vienna, Austria

Good day...

I have been hospitalized since few weeks due to increased in my white blood cells

I just recovered and got back to the office today.

I checked your payment file, it is still pending....

Please, kindly send me mail and let me know how we can finally resolve this transaction, if you can not pay the VAT fee required.

Waiver deduction still required payment for the approval for waiver.

Did you finally contact the Financier?

Please, reply

Send your direct cell phone and whatsapp line to establish voice conversation.

If you have any questions, please call me or whats-app me.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.

Vienna, Austria

Dear Our Esteemed Customer.

My bank management has been very worried about your payment being pending without claim.

International authorities, (IMF and UN) have jointly sent signals to our bank to provide a current update and report about your fund claims.

My bank noticed You are indeed pessimistic about receiving this approved payment with our bank.

Based on your delay and failure to follow our directives to help you, we have been instructed to give you 30 days ultimatum to complete the VAT processing, if not the complete money will be confiscated and added to Austrian Government treasure.

Please, kindly reply and let me know how we can resolve this issue of VAT.

If you have any question, please call me on my direct line for voice communication :

+43 670 3080 791

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Phone:
+436703080791
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Austria
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

organisation.unitednation521@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm

António Guterres
UN-Secretary-General
Headquarters of the United Nations
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, New York 10017,
United States

Attn:

A report was submitted to my desk on the 30th June, 2020 from Mr. Anas Abuzaakouk, Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K. Vienna, Austria, stated that, your approved payment still pending unclaimed with, Bawag PSK Bank?

Please,kindly reply and tell us why you have not been able to claim your approved compensation payment.

I need an urgent reply and update if you are still alive.

Thanks for your Cooperation.

For:
image.jpeg

António Guterres
United Nations/Secretary General

Header:

Return-Path: <organisation.unitednation521@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: UN-Secretary-General@asia.com
From: "United Nation UN-Secretary-General@un.org" <organisation.unitednation521@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020
Subject: A REPORT FROM BAWAG PSK BANK TO UNITED NATIONS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:10 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.

Vienna, Austria

Good day.

Based on the report we sent to the UN office regarding your payment, we have received instructions to cut 50% off from the requested fee to complete your payment processing.

Please, will you be able to pay the balance this week, we can complete your payment processing based on your payment options.

I await your reply.

If you have any question, please call me on my direct line for voice communication :

+43 670 3080 791

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednationrgnstn83@googlemail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:51 pm

United Nations
António Guterres
UN-Secretary-General
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, New York 10017,
United States

Attn:

Good day to you.

As we enter the final quarter of the physical year 2020....Your approved payment since a couple of years still pending for clearance with Bawag Bank Psk.

Please, kindly tell our office the truth, why you have not gotten this payment.

Also, contact the CEO of the Bawag Bank and explain that we have contacted you for further investigation of the delay in paying you from the Bank.

Acknowledge this mail as soon as you receive it.

Keep my office posted.

Thanks for your Cooperation.

For:

António Guterres
UN-Secretary-General

Header:

Return-Path: <unitednationrgnstn83@googlemail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: UN-Secretary-General@asia.com
From: "UN-Secretary-General@un.org" <unitednationrgnstn83@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020
Subject: YOUR PENDING PAYMENT FILE REVIEW TODAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.