Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

preciousmiller115@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:16 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you

I am sending this message for you to know what life does unto us and the challenges that life throws unto us sometimes, that is why i said to people that,
NO CHALLENGES !!!!!!
NO SUCCESS !!!!!

This story is about two different legend in this world, one is late and one is alive

Dec 10th 1914, There was massive explosion in West Orange, New Jersey, USA, 10 Buildings in a factory owned by the legendary inventor, Thomas Edison, were engulfed by flames, Six to eight fire departments rushed to the scene, but could not curb the chemical fuel inferno, after having tried all that he could, as Thomas Edison calmly stood there watching the fire destroy his entire life's hard work, His 24 year old son Charles came over and stood next to him, In a child like voice, Edison said to his son, Charlie, go and get your mother, and her friends. They will never be able to see a spectacular fire like this in their entire life. Astonished and shocked by his father's response, Charles asked Thomas Edison, Our entire factory is being burnt down to ashes dad, Thomas Edison replied, in complete composure, Yes our factory is being burnt down to ashes, but all the mistakes we have made so far in the factory have also been burnt down to ashes. We will start all over again tomorrow. That evening Thomas Edison told a new York Time reporter, Although I am 67 Years old, and i am completely exhausted from running around and trying to control the fire, Tomorrow, I will start all over again, afresh. and so, he did, The next day was a fresh beginning for Thomas Edison and his son Charles in trying to rebuild what had been destroyed by the fire.

Secondly,
22nd November, 2022 Lionel Andrés Messi Captained Argentina Team to World Cup in Qatar and he was defeated by Saudi Arabia 2-1, the whole world was shocked and Messi was insulted and humiliated by fans, both side team, Saudi Arabia fans said..WHERE IS MESSI, MESSI IS FINISHED.
18th December, 2022, Lionel Andrés Messi of Argentina defeated France Team defending champion and lifted the trophy for his country after 36 years, since 1978 when Late Diego Maradona lifted the Trophy, The same Lionel Messi that was condem finished, was awarded the best Player of the year 2023, Ballon d'or Winner.

Often, this is what life does unto us, sometimes,
*********Our Dreams are shattered
********* Our Hopes Broken
********* Our Efforts Baffled

Great people, they dont cry, they try to rebuild their dreams.
Great people don't give up, they live up to the challenges that life throws at them
Great people don't go through, they grow through the difficulties that come on their path.
They start all over again,
with great hope
with great determination,
with great grit, and that is why, they reach the highest peaks of success that most people only aspire for,
That is why i say,
NO CHALLENGES
NO SUCCESS

In other words, if you think of your loss to imposters and your difficulty in receiving this approved payment, you will never achieve your goal and aim financially.

I want you to join hands and allow us to rebuild everything and let's arrive at a conclusion to get your approved payment cleared between Nov and Dec, 2023.

I wait for your response to enable us to be finalized.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2022 - 2023 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Header:

Return-Path: <preciousmiller115@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: anas.abuzaakouk@baawagppsk.com
From: "anas.abuzaakouk@bawaagpsk.com" <preciousmiller115@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 15:23:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKQP-EoorFjZQhQebuqfXtR8Eu=EaKDch+_MJ8aif4RxKHDZ8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: BAWAG PSK BANK LETTER OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO OUR ESTEEM CUSTOMER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.