Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:36 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Attn Please,

HAPPY NEW MONTH

WE ARE IN MIDDLE OF THE YEAR 2019 AND ONE AND HALF QUARTER OF PHYSICAL YEAR 2019.

I HAVE MADE ALL EFFORT TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING, BUT YOU MADE MY EFFORT PROVED ABORTIVE.

I SEEK CONSENT OF SOLICITOR, I SENT YOU DETAILS TO CONTACT HIM, BUT HE SAID YOU REFUSED TO PAY 200 EURO FOR THE SOLICITING AND CONVEYANCING FEE.

PLEASE, IS THIS CORRECT?

THE REQUIRED FEE TO CLEAR YOUR MONEY WAS $36,000.00

SOLICITOR THAT READY TO PAY SUCH HUGE AMOUNT REQUIRED ONLY 200 EURO, WHICH IS $225 FOR SOLICITING FEE, YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIVES...

WHAT REPORT CAN I WRITE ABOUT YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT FEE?

CAN MY BANK ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT ADD IT UP TO TREASURY?

PLEASE, I NEED A STRAIT ANSWER, I CAN STOP CONTACTING YOU FROM TODAY.

REPLY WITH YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER TO ESTABLISH VOICE CONVERSATION.

CALL ME, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION: +43 670 308 0397

Yours in service,

Regards

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc

Phone:
+436703080397
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Austria
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria
https:/ /www.bawagpsk.com

Attn:

We had management meeting today and your payment file reviewed to be almost cleared.

The Payment required will be settle by Barr. Dennis Milton Esq.

I sent you contact details of Barr. Dennis Milton Esq.

Why don't you permitted Barr. Dennis Milton Esq to get things done for you?

I asked Barr. Dennis Milton Esq., he said you refuse to provide solicitor fee and Court Order. Please, try and contact him again.

Tel: +1 571 207 5480
E-mail: dennismilton2000@hotmail.com

I need a strait answer pls.

Yours in service,

Regards

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Phone:
+15712075480
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Leesburg, VA
Original network provider* Ymax Communications Corp. - Va
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:03 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Dear Our Esteem Customer.

After all my Bank effort to ensure your approved payment from IMF in conjunction with UN is cleared, you still unable to received your money till date.

The Attorney I introduced to you gave us an options and payment advice of which we never thought of previously.

He said we should issue an International bank draft that twill confirm in your bank account under 72 hours of deposit, that does not need any authorities to stopped or whatsoever.

Now, kindly reply with your full name as it was written on your international passport and your current residential or mailing address to use issue the draft tomorrow and delivery.

Please, try make available a domestic fee of $250 to dispatch the draft to your house address by Barr, Dennis Milton.....this is only what you need to settle now.

If this option and payment advice is accepted by you...reply.....

If the options is not accepted, tell us your mind...

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

If you have any question, please call

+43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:11 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day,

Base on my last email to you regards the issuance of International Bank Draft, alternatively, issuance of Bawag Master Card and deliver to your address on file...

I did notified you that, Barr. Dennis Milton has agreed and promised to issue official letter of guarantee from his law firm that, once you settle the domestic fee required, your draft or master card will be delivered.

Kindly contact Barr. Dennis Wade Milton to get the guarantee letters from him before you pay the money to his account.

E-mail: dennismilton2000@hotmail.com
Tel: +1 571 207 5480

He said, he don't accept money via Western Union or Money Gram...Direct wire transfer to his account details.

If you need the scan copy of the International Bank Draft or Bawag Master card, kindly reply to me and i will send you copy

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:04 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Attn:

I am very sorry for not contacting you regards the delivery of your Bank Draft and Master Card processing.

I travel out from Office since 14th to attend urgent conference in England.

I just came back office today and no mail from you.

Did you contact the lawyer?

Have you sent him the domestic fee for your delivery?

I need urgent update from you.

Yours in service,

Regards

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:59 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Attn:

I AM OFFICIALLY NOTIFY YOU THAT, BASE ON YOUR PRESENT PREDICAMENT TO MEET UP THE VAT PAYMENT OF YOUR COMPLETE APPROVED $36,000,000.00, MY BANK MANAGEMENT HAS DECIDED TO SPLIT YOUR PAYMENT INTO TWO BATCH

$20,000,000.00 ON BANK DRAFT
$16,000,000.00 LOADED ON MASTER CARD

REPLY TO HAVE THE NEWLY ISSUE COPIES OF DRAFT AND CARD

SEND YOUR NAME AS IT WAS WRITTEN ON YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE AND YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE NUMBER.

KINDLY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW FOR DOMESTIC DELIVERY PROCESSING

HERE IS THE DETAILS TO CONTACT

Name: Barr. Milton Esq.

Email: dennismilton2000@hotmail.com

ONCE YOU CONTACT HIM, HE WILL PROVIDE DETAILS FOR YOU

Yours in service,

Regards

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Happy New week to you our esteem beneficiary.

Your $36,000,000.00 approved file was questioned today and the main reason of you left this payment unclaimed was, due to your previous difficulties with claims.

I want you to clearly understand that, No Challenges, No Success.

Please, carefully read what life does to us sometime......

Dec. 10th 1914, there was a massive explosion in West Orange, New Jersey, USA, 10 Buildings in a factory owned by the legendary inventor were engulfed by flames. About six to eight fire departments rush to the scene, but they could not curb the chemical fuel inferno.

After having tried all they could do, as Thomas Edison calmly stood there washing the fire destroying his entire life hard work. His 24 years old son Charles came over and stood next to him, in a child like voice, Edison said to his son, Charles go and get your mother and a friends....they will never be able to see a spectacular fire like this in their entire life.

His son was astonished and shocked by his father's response, Charles asked Thomas Edison "our entire factory is being burnt down to ashes dad" Thomas Edison replied, in complete composure, our factory is being burnt down to ashes, but all the mistakes we have made so far in the factory have also been burnt down to ashes, we will start all over again, the same day, Thomas Edison told New York time reporter " although i am 67 years old, and i am completely exhausted from ruining around and trying to control the fire, tomorrow i will start all over again and fresh, and so he did.

The next day was fresh beginning for Thomas Edison and his son Charles trying to rebuild what has been destroyed by the fire.

Often, this is what life does unto us.

******Our Dreams are Shattered

*******Our Hopes Broken

*******Our Efforts Baffled

But, great people, they don't cry, they try to rebuild their dreams.

great people don't give up, they live up to the challenges that life throw at them.

great people don't go through, they grow through the difficulties that come on their path.

They start all over again, With Great Hope, With Great Determination, With Great Grit and That is why they reach the highest peaks of success that most people only aspire for.

That is why i said,

No challenges, No success

The amount required from you was VAT which has to pay to AMERICA government, before the approved payment completely cleared.... I am going to send you agreement and pledge letter to ensure I help you complete this project, when you get the cleared Either Bank Draft or ATM or Direct MT 103 wire swift to your nominated Bank account, you are coming to visit My bank and invest in our Stock Market and i will be here to serve you better.

Please, try, please, don't lost hope at this final stage when everything is cleared that its your money. please, try...and lets make this happen.

Reply and i give you Bank details to send the VAT as requested by the International authorities.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:26 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day and happy new week.

We received confiscated notification of your $36,000,000.00 compensation from United Nations and International Monetary Fund on 4th October, 2019.

The Treasury Department of Federal Ministry Republic of Austria Finance has been instructed to cross check your details to enable them file in the confiscation processing before your $36,000,000.00 will be added to Austrian Government Treasure, since you refused to complete the payment processing and settlement of the VAT to USA government as instructed by the international authorities.

Therefore, the Check Verification Form from The Treasury Department of Federal Ministry Republic of Austria Finance is attached for you to fill and return please.

Once you fill the form, the $36,000,000.00 will will be effected to your details provided, to avoid confiscation.

Once this form is filled and return, the The Treasury Department of Federal Ministry Republic of Austria Finance can verified your information before the $36,000,000.00 will be effected to your details

I will be waiting for your reply with the form fill.

If you have any question, please call me or whatzapp

+43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication and whatzapp

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:06 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you,

My Bank has been advised to contact you officially by the International authority that, its very important you complete your payment processing with us, by settle the required fee , this will enable us pay your $36,000,000.00 approved as your directive, either By Bawag Master Card, Swift wire MT103, International Bank Draft or your choice of Online Banking system.

Please, reply to enable me give you payment directives and details to complete before end of this October, 2019.

This is the last order and instruction from international authorities for this last quarter of physical year 2019 to receive your $36,000,000.00

All documents still remain in our Bank security Vault, we will send you hard copies by DHL

My Whatzapp Line for fast message communication.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 pm

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Today is 31st of October, 2019 which is 2 and half quarters of Banking physical year.

The International Authorities that approves your payment has summoned our Bank to make new arrangement for you to received your payment within this last half quarters of the physical year 2019.

We have made two different contacts on your behalf to get this done to you...

This arrangement will clear up your long term doubt and you will get everything clear to your own eyes without any obstructions or iota of hindrances.

Please, kindly send your current Full Address and copy of international passport or driver license to enable us proceed and give you details of the new arrangement.

If you have any question, please call or send me message on whatzaap

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.