Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benjaminlawsky@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Holocaust Claims Processing Office
New York State Department of Financial Services
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1511
To whom It My Concern,

Dear Claimant,

Acknowledge the attached information as we await the payment details of required 2000 British Pound Sterling equivalent of 3065.20 US Dollar or 2670.64 Euro to via :
Bank Name: Bankia

COMPANY NAME: EXPORTACION RIOS C.B
BANKIA : IBAN ES Bank / Account : 58 2038 5512 0860 0025 2436
SWIFT CODE: CAHMESMMXXX
Bank Address : CALLE ECUADOR 6 , 45004 TOLEDO SPAIN

We have concluded to order your wire transfer to the above listed account Immediately you send the fee and send the Slip as information to us and we acknowledge receipt we will effect your transfer.

Please don't fail in replying this e mail

Thanks and avoid delay in replying to this notification Via e mail: <benjaminlawsky@usa.com>,

Benjamin M. Lawsky

HEADER:
Return-Path: <benjaminlawsky@aol.com>
Received: from 154.118.24.183 by webprd-a08.mail.aol.com (10.72.17.91) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:24:01 -0400
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:24:02 -0400
Subject: Holocaust Claims Processing Office New York State Department of
Financial Services
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:05 am

Added E-mail Address:
CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich
Switzerland
Email: faxcrtii45@swissmail.net, crtii45@swissmail.com

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.01

Congratulations Beneficiary!

Herewith attached is payment advise for your perusal as kind to know that we receive on your behalf the payment of 50 Million USD in our account yesterday as an instruction from United States Senate Banking Committee,to enable our framework for facilitating the reconciliation of your claims dormant accounts payment on Holocaust as victim deposits in Swiss banks.

Be very urgent to make when available names and addresses,of your dormant accounts in the interest of assuring full disclosure for whether or not there is any presumption that the accounts are in fact related to you Holocaust victims or other persecuted persons.

Confirm Hence if you have fulfill all your obligation of transnational clearance fees to Spain so that we will issue payment directives to Arzi Bank for your claims release.

For Further Information concerning this payment please contact Stephen Reiner via e mail < stephen.rreiner@aol.com > < infowji@israelmail.com > for your Holocaust Relative Matters or Visit World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers(JCCA, EAJCC & JDC, Maccabi & CLAM, IACC & IFCC) 12 Hess Street 94185 Jerusalem, Israel.

Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely

Maria Martinez
Secretary
Claims Processing Center
Attachments
20151120005029-b8ab4748-me.jpg
20151120010450-62b10c9c-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul1974j@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:50 am

Libraire de la Cour de Cassation
27, place Dauphine
Paris, 75001
France
01 43 26 60 90

Dear Claimant,

I wish to know your opinion towards application for refusal to your claims as a writ of mandate to compel the Superior Court of Los Angeles County to permit the petitioner to participate in a proceeding to determine heirship pending in that court in the matter of the estate of Neuman Eckistein, deceased.

On several prior occasions controversial issues respecting the status and rights of claimants to this estate have been considered and adjudicated by this court, and for a full recital of the facts regarding the heirship proceeding generally, reference is made to the previous opinions rendered,

Thanks

Mr Paul JEAN
The French Cour de cassation reconciles tradition and modernity
Divisional President, Cour de cassation ( France ) Head of the Research, Documentation,
Report and International Department 13th October 2014

HEADER:
Return-Path: <paul1974j@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.87] by tm13.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jan 2016 12:23:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jan 2016 12:23:43 -0000
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016
Reply-To: Paul Jean <paul1974j@yahoo.fr>
Subject: SUIT ON CLAIM /REQUISITES FOR WRIT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:25 am

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: crtii45@swissmail.com

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Beneficiary,

Read Carefully,

Attache Form is a Codicil form which is a way to add a gift to The National Holocaust Centro and Museum to your latest Will. It is a supplement to the Will that can make changes or amends and allow additions to that Will.

If you already have more than one Will make sure that this codicil refers to the latest Will – also clearly identify which codicil this will be, first, second, third etc.

Unless the change you are making is very straightforward we recommend that you consult your solicitor and consider having your Will redrafted because if you prefer to change you will be required to appear before the Switz Court with your Genealogical Trace Certificate for defense of your claims which either could be your executor, solicitor, good friend, charity beneficiary and let them know where the original Will and codicil are stored.

For specific questions about compensation and restitution payments to Holocaust victims or their heirs, contact our office via e mail crtii45@swissmail.com for Claims Conference.

We expect your urgent reply

Please reply to this e mail urgently to (crtii45@swissmail.com)

Sincerely,
Maria Martinez
Secretary
HCPC

HEADER:
Return-Path: <claimscono1@aol.com>
Received: from 154.118.33.73 by webprd-m24.mail.aol.com (10.74.66.201) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 19 Feb 2016 13:41:20 -0500
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016
Subject: National Holocaust Centro and Museum to your latest Will/Form is a
Codicil form

The Form:
Attachments
Halocaust.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:38 am

-----Original Message-----
To: claimscono1 <claimscono1@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 18, 2016 11:12 am
Subject: Switzerland – Information on Tax Evasion, GLOBAL LEGAL MONITOR

Federal Authorities of th Swiss Confederation
Federal Administrative Court
Postfach
9023 St.Gallen

T +41 (0)58 705 26 27
F +41 (0)58 705 29 80

Dear Claimant,

Swiss Administrative Court rescinded a decision of the Swiss Federal Tax Administration that would have released your Swiss banking records to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (Bundesverwaltungsgericht, docket number A-7789/2009.

Our Switzerland Court had promised to process this IRS request for disclosure in an agreement between the United States and Switzerland if you are ready to comply(Abkommen zwischen der Schweizerischen Eidgenossenschaft und den Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika)

This settlement was made during the court sitting today and it also included the deferral of a prosecution of UBS, an admittance of your wrong-doing and the payment of a fine ordered by UBS, and an immediate release of your record among other 300 hundred banking records by UBS (see Edith Palmer, Switzerland – Information on Tax Evasion, GLOBAL LEGAL MONITOR)

If you are ready to pay the USD $1,000.00 to our US Agent we will act on August 19 Agreement which Switzerland promised to process some 4,450 banking records in accordance with the Swiss procedures normally applicable to requests for information under article 26 of the U.S. – Swiss Double Taxation Treaty (Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with Respect to Taxes on Income, with Protocol, U.S – Switzerland, Oct. 2, 1996, TIAS; KAV 4915.

Please reply to our court with the probable sending the fees for further advise with records were to send the fees for further processed under agreed-upon descriptions of the evidence that would suffice to indicate tax fraud and thereby lead to the release of the records.

Thanks and send all reply to court e mail: (Bundesstrafgericht@offensivelytolerant.com)

for Lucrezia Glanzmann
Second Social Law Division
Old-age and survivors’ insurance, disability insurance, loss-of-income payments, supplementary benefits, health insurance and occupational pensions

Rita Brogan
1st Deputy Circuit Court Clerk
send all reply to : Bundesstrafgericht@offensivelytolerant.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <claimscono1@aol.com>
Received: from 197.242.110.179 by webprd-m90.mail.aol.com (10.74.55.26) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:41:17 -0400
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016

ARZI 3-18-16.png

PHONE:
+410587052627
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Switzerland number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Fax: +40587052980
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Romania number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

About
offensivelytolerant.com

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=44473
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com johnoko@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 am

ARZI BANK AG
TheHeadofOperations,
Talacker41,POB1532,Zurich
Switzerland
http:/ /www.arzibank.ch/
815545arzich
80-33622-5(postalaccount)
PrivateBank
Switzerland(incorporated)
1997-08-18
2001-09-06
NO(internetbanking)

Dear Valued Customer ,

We request your reply on delay in filling your online attached form as received from Authorities of Swiss Confederation for your claims .

Your urgent compliance to the payment for your online creation and activation for your claims transfer is required to be done via Western Union or MONEY GRAM to John Oko and send the confirmation payment via his telephone Number +234-903-821-6268 or e mail <johnoko@consultant.com> and copy to us to our representative,

As earlier advise,this filling on your information synchronization will speed up-your Transfer urgently with all banking process completed to open and a new account in your Favor with the Union Bank Of Switzerland as we again advise that you will receive your new account information and all the necessary banking instruments in your name with full credit release of your total of contract payment as urgent as this process is completed.

It is a mandate you reply to this e mail.

Be assured that the next 6 hours of the confirmation of this payment, into your account.

We wait for your urgent reply and wish you excellent banking with us.

It is very urgent and necessary that you reply this e mail!!!!!

Thank you for banking with us.

Sincerely,

Dr. Alcija Ellen.
Operation Director international Remittance Unit,
Arzi Bank Switzerland

Phone:
+2349038216268
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:06 pm

The Arzi Bank Ag
The Head of Operations,
Talacker 41, POB 1532, Zurich
Switzerland
http:/ /www.arzibank.ch/
815545 arzi ch
80-33622-5 ( postal account )
Private Bank
Switzerland ( incorporated )
1997-08-18
2001-09-06
NO ( internet banking )

Dear Customer ,

We wait to acknowledge receipt of your account opening form, kindly send with the Total amount to $200 USD to enable our procuring of your transfer papers through our representative .

Please go and send the fee $200 USD via MONEY GRAM and send the confirmation payment MTCN information via his telephone Number +234-903-821-6268 or e mail <johnoko@consultant.com> and copy to us to our
representative,

RECEIVER NAME: JOHN OKO
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $200 USD
QUESTION: GOOD
ANSWER: GOD

We assure your safety and wish to receive this today to enable our band effect your claims before the next 48 working Hours.

Please reply Urgent to (arzibank@accountant.com)as we are waiting,

Dr. Alcija Ellen.
Operation Remittance Unit,
Arzi Bank Switzerland

20160426225701-46a75d53-me.png

20160426225704-217da6b7-me.png

20160426225707-4d216e6d-me.png

20160426225711-0868af8e-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:59 am

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

Email: crtii45@swissmail.com

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

We received as attach form a notification from Court of Cassation (France) history of ownership Swiss Bankers Association to World Jewish independent for your decline to your claims for cancellation hence you can’t pay your fees for your claims release.

Our office CRT is requesting for your reply as your claims delay is a labor-intensive and time-consuming process , kindly cooperation for auction transfer of artwork account back to Bank For International Settlement Switzerland for confiscation.

Please download the attached form as acknowledgment receipt of this e mail before our office closes today to confirm this critical action on your claims in payout center , we will advise you to apply be aware that it will be a fresh start if you opt to received this claim hence it is returned. Reply now if you are able to pay the fee today as you have only 12 working hours to complete this notification.

Please reply to this e mail urgently to (crtii45@swissmail.com)

Sincerely,
Maria Martinez
Secretary
HCPC

20160430025846-8e6bcfcc-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vpaul001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland
Badenerstrasse 141
Postfach 7589
8023 Zurich , Switzerland

Dear Friend,

I have just returned from Hospital for medication,thank God i didn't die after much illness.I went to hcpc yesterday and maria told me that you refuse to contact the payout center hence you appointed one Barrister David McRobert of York University Academia.edu to claims this fund on your behalf. Whom do you discuss this with?This will not succeed with your plans, I will live to get this fund and invest it before i i die,You are not having consideration in modalities to dialogue with the payout paymaster, why do you tell them you are ready to hand over to another person?

I still feel very frustrated because i know you haven't spend money up to 2500Euros in the whole total process,it is heart breaking on my situation as I am having difficulty with your follow-up as help is no more available on my side when you know that you are not the original beneficiary of this money. I don't know what to say and what to do over this situation, i decided not want following our lawyer Peters advise of change of your name from being beneficiary because it is another implication method of character misrepresentation , He has opted for your completely hand-off from the transaction which i know it wont be possible due to delay with another longer process

Too many condition of health bring insult which solely affects my health and allowed me to be in the hospital since through out the season. I am heart broken. I suppose to balance the debts as previously addressed before now.why do you do this to me?Why are your frustrated me after all efforts?, .Thank God for the action of the Human Right lawyer Stuart who is holding this claims till now, Your option is for Switz government to confiscation this fund which will bring shame and bad name in my family and to all my life effort as you know we are not the original relatives to the victim, you are to remember that I don't suppose to be involve in this type of deal without trusting you , I took the risk due to your person and your credible confidentiality that lies on good reputation.

Reply with the intent of continuing for this payment completion for an apology to the Lawyer Stuart and appeal to payout center paymaster for his assistance with reason that you have lost the documents he requested through fire incident that affected your office. I think this is the only option to this. If you don't, please don't involve me in your invitation for court appearance or trial as they are intending.

Reply to me via e mail. dr.vkl1_paul@dr.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claimscono1@aol.com benjaminlawsky@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:12 am

CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Switzerland.

Emails:
crtii45@swissmail.com
faxhcpc@swissmail.net
faxcrtii45@swissmail.net
claimscono1@aol.com
crtii45@hotmail.com

Attn: Holocaust Claims Beneficiary,

We wish to know your readiness to complete your claims process for our concentration on tackling all present injustices by devoting our attention toward making sure that your claims is released without encumbrances within the next 7 working days. Be notified that we expect submission of your bank account details for for ratification and immediate transfer in your your approved Holocaust Claim

Claim Conference have deliberated and concluded with a suggestion as In light of the difficulty to justifying the redress of your historical injustices which has resulted to a conclusion to your payment of Eleven Million USD with accumulated interest from Switz Bank hence you are sure you have completed all process In compliance with the financial law of the Authorities of the Swiss Confederation.

As mentioned above,BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT SWITZERLAND is obliged to transfer your fund payments under slave laborers and refugees now with task of defending the pursuit of deterrence, distributive justice, or corrective justice depending on your promptness of your reply to payment required to your claims clearance as at while it is very important to memorialize the past and honor you as a claimant/victims being also vital to remember our obligations to the present and the future asset to your claims to avoid raising questions about the desirability of pursuing corrective justice specifically.

If you haven't make your Transitional fee, we will confiscate your claim following the Due Diligence Regulation which stipulates that the deposit must be made directly by the beneficiary through the advise of CRT being an international customers, which has Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation recognition (FDIC) as required by the government for final ratification in Switzerland.

Confirm to us to the deposit assurance as immediate as possible for our reply to you with the deposit account for your immediate remittance for this ratification purpose.

With this equally send to us a confirmation of your bank account details directly to our listed e mail stating the following as Your holocaust insurance scheme preparation is ready under processed lists containing your dormant accounts, upon your confirmation, a pursue of your unpublished list account including interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit boxes, custody accounts and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts will start off immediately on your confirmation of payment assurance.

You may list multiple accounts for installment transfers if desired to enable incremental bank wire transfer in your favor.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth McCaul,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Masters.

Holocaust Claims Processing Office
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1511

To whom It My Concern ,

I receive the below e mail from CRT requesting for your assurance of deposit for transfer success, please be simply with a reply if you are remitting the fees or unable to remit the fee for me to know the next to do. Be reminded that your silence is causing trouble as the payout agent is claiming you must have by now receive this amount being remitted in your account.

I have draw my preposition waiting if there can there be any considerable reply from you for my further solicitation or decline. I hope for submission of the required document to NYU holocaust office if your silence continue.

If all this will be a cause for me to swim in a trouble river I will draft the report by virtue of report of your death as submitted by David Robert which constitute to your silence .

If no reply i will continue with the submission next coming week, i will desist from soliciting, meanwhile i have been holding the payout center of their report submission.Your reply is very vital now as CRT has given 2 days for my solicitation reply.

I wait to see your considerable letter

If i receive the payment , i will solicit for your fund release with the payment through Switzerland.

I wait fr your reply with the payment slip,

Thanks and respectfully submitted,

Benjamin M. Lawsky
Superintendent of Financial Services
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.