Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@fnbir.co.za

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Next of kin scam:

Attention:

REMITTANCE REQUIREMENTS

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that we received approvals from your Attorney Barrister James Khumalo Esq., issued on your name from South African Ministry of Finance as the original next of kin to the purpose of transferring the bellow stated sum into your nominated bank account in USA.

As it may please you to know that every necessary arrangement for a smooth transfer into your bank account has been concluded pending on confirmation of your Bank Account Details and Photocopy of your Identity Card or International Passport.

The final remittance will be affected into your bank account within 48 banking Hours immediately we received the above-mentioned information’s and on confirmation of “Signing Fund Release Order Papers” on your behalf by your Attorney here.

We hereby advice you to fax or email to this bank with immediate effect the required documents to enable us transfer the sum of US$ 18,000,000.00 (EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) into your bank account as has been scheduled.

Finally, we are also advising you to fill the attach form “Overseas Confirmation Transfer Form” complete and return it back to this office together with Photocopy of your Identity Card or International Passport to enable us transfer your total fund into your nominated bank account immediately without any delay. Please note that your fund was insured with Old Mutual Insurance Company we where not able to deduct any cent from your total fund.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Peter Gordon
Tel/Fax: +27 86 574 0536
(Director: International Remittance Department FNB)

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a4f:768f:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id b15csp1553327ivg;
Sat, 27 Apr 2019 00:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqzgpCgDpdBnCW28g/PVs9zzps4gouqa2dJI1zogjtrWLlAGDLhUtQP3YHlbol21Y9M4X3Vb
X-Received: by 2002:a05:660c:350:: with SMTP id b16mr10652451itl.29.1556349183984;
Sat, 27 Apr 2019 00:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1556349183; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=jNLL8JwVxsYyR5M48PAcT3XV53tY8N9TDgELChxF05h4S/Dgg0JoeHQLoiPF/sWO8c
Je3QX98N33gnQEq+YyCK9UOXjGvYxNtOcEoEu6NctMqRlwEUu0Elzr1MaTrnEyJcYFTj
9gKRMsbcKY82uop0xMpvZf0LX25d1TPAnqOvdr8rdBeLh7+aPueHK9Sdv6tbeepzkW/X
C2jtLLASdSpOxtkpN2a6wtrdBtUc+rEsVzsCv4Dp425Dn2QHvhFI87hbTixAVCGDZk3A
SkFn+kGzVSWKsGf91T66gK2nG666TJotOAn7QCPfgiZnvFiLcYSrEBST27mHsKwS57A9
hjfQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:to:from:date:mime-version;
bh=nCTikbi0jUGJaTn4HUAE1D3y++qFm75vQ3NAEdzCYKQ=;
b=SZ5RclUwJ11S1Ki/rZ1mgj9ROMV0odfIQ83Zv05/L4evSR+EeQJNC9NhLMl9ZR0LK9
gbQzLsB1Qj1qzaQMcyBOres/xy9RolrmPeqR6+M3RIPyGdhU9iSdRpeZJWzvz3LhziVl
BDKgIy+AuvxN4v3s851K3HpdugsHhFTtJU4WZdlSogQKv6NK0P10OGsoBzLoO1MQAYT0
UhkxOtOF76V4L9FhbUxwW8375uB7hr5TrQ5QlAjhGg2H1E6Bx/C02aPPsOeS35U2BwLa
iYGotrMPvF99LXzypT7WGEhvsYkAAaTfT3UCvECZD8h4tpTKsi1WZx89hCHC31Ph4RZU
vt9g==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 204.93.248.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fnbir.co.za) smtp.mailfrom=info@fnbir.co.za
Return-Path: <info@fnbir.co.za>
Received: from mail-rs107.nsresponse.com (mail-rs107.nsresponse.com. [204.93.248.226])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u13si11494779iof.57.2019.04.27.00.13.03
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 27 Apr 2019 00:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 204.93.248.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fnbir.co.za) client-ip=204.93.248.226;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 204.93.248.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fnbir.co.za) smtp.mailfrom=info@fnbir.co.za
Received: from [::1] (port=44898 helo=rs107.nsresponse.com) by rs107.nsresponse.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <info@fnbir.co.za>) id 1hKHW6-00040Q-2M for ; Sat, 27 Apr 2019 02:13:03 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_e46a9378112ecc6213aada5f6d629d2d"
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019
To:
Subject: FNB Remittance Overseas Transfer Form!
Message-ID: <0abff753b5be856b3767b7bcba423835@fnbir.co.za>
X-Sender: info@fnbir.co.za
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.7
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.7
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - rs107.nsresponse.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - fnbir.co.za
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: rs107.nsresponse.com: authenticated_id: info@fnbir.co.za
X-Authenticated-Sender: rs107.nsresponse.com: info@fnbir.co.za
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched

--=_e46a9378112ecc6213aada5f6d629d2d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Phone:
+27865740536
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:16 pm

Auto Reply:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL.

Good day

This is an automated response from FNB Bank acknowledging receipt of your e-mail. Please do not reply directly to this message.

We will respond to your e-mail within one business day. Kindly note this does not include weekends or public holidays.

Thank you for your continued support.

FNB Bank.

PO Box 1153

Johannesburg 2000

South Africa.

First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider (NCRCP20).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Yes Sir! You can submit your information by email.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2019 12:08 am

Attention:

Dear Sir!

Send the complete information back to this office together with Photocopy of your Identity Card, Driver's license or International Passport; be advised we cannot process this fund without any Proof of Identity.

BENEFICIARY DETAILS: -

Full Names…………………………………………………
Physical Address ………………………………
Telephone ………………………………………………
Fax……………………………………………………………………
ID/Passport no: …………………………………

BENEFICIARY BANK DETAILS:-

Bank Name……………………………………………………
Bank Address …………………………………………
Account Number………………………………………
Account Name: ………………………………………
Branch Code: …………………………………………
Swift Code: ……………………………………………

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Peter Gordon.
Tel/Fax: +27 86 574 0536.
(Director: International Remittance Department FNB)

IP Address 105.4.0.15
Location Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Attention:

Dear Sir,

See the Attached FNB Remittance Advice from FNB and contact your Resident Representative Attorney immediately.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Peter Gordon.
(Director: International Remittance Dept. FNB)

From the attached pdf file:

Headquarter FNB Johannesburg 2001, South African
International Remittance Department First National Bank
Tel/ Fax+27 86 574 0536
Reg. No. 85/459781/00

REMITTANCE ADVICE
FNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBFNBF
XXXXX: FNBSA ZCZCZC FNBSA BANK: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFNBFNB
XXXXX: PLBS COMPUTER: 99969: XMINTING: NO DIALOGUE: FNBXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX: 02-05-2019 CCSOS: TESTED ON 02-05-2019 MILSCI: 8:44:15 HRS: XXXFNBFNBFNBFNBFNB
XXXXX: BTC-FNB-FNB/FNB-HQ/09: REMIT: MODE: TELX-KTT: FNBXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFNBXXXXX
XXXXX: FNBSA BATCH NO- REF: FNSAB/MF/IT-TC/05/19 OF 02-05-2019 XXXXXXXXXXXFNBFNBFNB
FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSA FNBSAFNBSAXX

ACCOUNT HOLDER’S NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK:
ROUTING NO:
SWIFT CODE:

Dear Sir,
RE: OUTSTANDING IRREVOCABLE CREDIT PAYMENT ADVICE SSB. FNB/0125A/19 FOR
USD$18,000,000.00 IN FAVOUR OF
We received the required approval documents from your Lawyer, which you have proved your self that you are the
original Inheritor for the purpose of transferring the above stated sum into your bank account in USA, be informed
that approval has been given to the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) payment order in your favor to remit
the sum of USD$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars Only) into your nominated bank
account as has been scheduled.
The final remittance will be affected into your bank account within 48 Banking Hour upon the receipt and
confirmation of the “FUND RELEASE ORDER” from the Claim and Reconciliation Department.
Further more, beneficiary is therefore requested to come forward to the International Remittance Department
First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) on or before Thursday 9th May 2019 for the signing of “FUND
RELEASE ORDER PAPERS”. This is to enable us effect payment into your bank account on scheduled.
Alternatively, beneficiary can appoint a Lawyer registered with the South African Bar Association and First
National Bank of South Africa (FNB) with an authenticated Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.
Beneficiary is also requested to show evidence of payment of the sum of USD$5,400.00 (Five Thousand Four
Hundred Dollars Only), for mandatory Endorsement Fee. This is in pursuance to the Republic of South Africa
Transfer Act of 1963 as amended in 1994. We Advice you to contact your Representative (Attorney) Advocate
James Khumalo Esq., Email: jkhumalo@live.co.za Phone: +27 63 918 2400 to instruct you on how to effect
the above sum in order to appear in person in our bank with the stated sum for the signing of the Fund
Release Order Documents with account numbers given above:-
Please note, that your fund was insured with OLD MUTUAL TRUST INSURANCE COMPANY we where not
able to deduct any cent from your total fund. Be advised as soon as the payment has been made and the document
has been signed, your total fund will be transferred into your bank account within 48 Banking Hour.
Thanks for your Co-operation
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Peter Gordon.

Added Phone:
+27639182400
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75148&p=189216#p189216
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fnbir.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Dear Sir,

Below is the FNB Remittance Advise in plain note.

RE: OUTSTANDING IRREVOCABLE CREDIT PAYMENT ADVICE SSB. FNB/0125A/19 FOR USD$18,000,000.00 IN FAVOUR OF

We received the required approval documents from your Lawyer, which you have proved your self that you are the original Inheritor for the purpose of transferring the above stated sum into your bank account in USA, be informed that approval has been given to the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) payment order in your favor to remit the sum of USD$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars Only) into your nominated bank account as has been scheduled.

The final remittance will be affected into your bank account within 48 Banking Hour upon the receipt and confirmation of the “FUND RELEASE ORDER” from the Claim and Reconciliation Department.

Further more, beneficiary is therefore requested to come forward to the International Remittance Department First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) on or before Thursday 9th May 2019 for the signing of “FUND RELEASE ORDER PAPERS”. This is to enable us effect payment into your bank account on scheduled.

Alternatively, beneficiary can appoint a Lawyer registered with the South African Bar Association and First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) with an authenticated Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.

Beneficiary is also requested to show evidence of payment of the sum of USD$5,400.00 (Five Thousand Four Hundred Dollars Only), for mandatory Endorsement Fee. This is in pursuance to the Republic of South Africa Transfer Act of 1963 as amended in 1994. We Advice you to contact your Representative (Attorney) Advocate James Khumalo Esq., Email: jkhumalo@live.co.za Phone: +27 63 918 2400 to instruct you on how to effect the above sum in order to appear in person in our bank with the stated sum for the signing of the Fund Release Order Documents with account numbers given above:-

Please note, that your fund was insured with OLD MUTUAL TRUST INSURANCE COMPANY we where not able to deduct any cent from your total fund. Be advised as soon as the payment has been made and the document has been signed, your total fund will be transferred into your bank account within 48 Banking Hour.

Thanks for your Co-operation!

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Peter Gordon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jkhumalo@live.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Attention:

Good Day!

I am Advocate James Khumalo Esq., your Resident Representative Attorney; I am the advocate that submitted your details including the approval documents to First National Bank of South Africa and thank you very much for your acknowledgement. We have not communicated since I was appointed to represent you.

I received the message which was sent to you from First National Bank of South Africa (FNB). It is about how to transfer your Inheritance fund into your nominated bank account but the bank cannot be able to transfer your fund without the Endorsement Fee being paid and also to sign the Fund Release Order by you or your resident representative Attorney.

The Endorsement Fee ($5400 USD) supposed to be paid on or before the stipulated date as mention by the bank. If you cannot make it to be here before the mandate given by the bank then I as your Attorney registered with South Africa BAR Association will go ahead and sign all the necessary documents due to sign in the bank on your behalf but you have to send the fee to my chamber and I will personal go to the bank with the fee to pay for the Endorsement Fee and also sign the Fund Release Order on your behalf here in First National Bank of South Africa, which will enable the bank to transfer the fund into your bank account with immediate effect.

There is only one way you can send the bank endorsement fee to my chamber via online, easy and safe also you can send the fee at the comfortable of your home without going anywhere.

Use my secretary details below to send the Bank Endorsement Fee through ww w.worldremit.com

ww w.worldremit.com
Name: Kingsley Chamberlain
Address: Moore Rowland House, St. Andrews Road, Parktown, Johannesburg - South Africa
If requested for phone number then use my personal phone number: Phone: +27 63 918 2400

Let me know once it is done.

Yours faithfully,

Advocate James Khumalo Esq.,
Representing Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jkhumalo@live.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Attention:

Good Day!

Below are the Bank details as you had requested.

Bank Name: Standard Bank.
Account Name: Kingsley C.
Account Numbers: 1008632XXXX
Branch Code: 000355
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Bank Address: Moore Rowland House, St. Andrews Road, Parktown, Johannesburg - South Africa.

I have notified the bank this morning that you will be sending their Bank Endorsement Fee today.

Inform me once you send the bank fee.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister James Khumalo Esq.,
(Resident Attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jkhumalo@live.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 09, 2019 12:32 am

I have not yet receive proof of payment for the Bank Mandatory Endorsement Fee and tomorrow is the stipulated date given to you by the bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jkhumalo@live.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Attention:

Good Day!

I received your email regarding trying to send the Bank Endorsement Fee to our given account but the payment does not go through, I did called our affiliated office in States this afternoon and they confirmed that what you said is true, so they gave me the below local account for you to do the deposit and they will release the fund to my office here.

Use the below account to deposit the Bank Fee as soon as possible and we'll get it same day because I can only hold the bank here (FNB) for 24 hours after the given stipulated date.

Bank Name: BBVA COMPASS
Account Name: D&D D.
Account No: 677077XXXX
Routing No: 1130110547
Bank Address: 8620 Skillman, Dallas, TX 75243.
Account Address: Dallas, TX 75231.

Send to me the payment slip immediately you deposited the Bank fee to the above account.

Let me know once it is done.

Yours faithfully,

Advocate James Khumalo Esq.,
Resident Attorney.

Did you receive the US bank details I send to you yesterday? Have you deposited the Bank Endorsement Fee to the given US Account Details?

Send the proof of payment to my email, the bank needs it ASAP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.