Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmaryannandioma@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsmaryannandioma@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:50 pm

WHY DO YOU ABANDON YOUR FUNDS ?
People
Mrs. Maryanna Ndioma <mrsmaryannandioma@gmail.com> 23 Nov at 10:13 AM
BCC
Message body
ECO-BANK PLC
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way.
Victoria Island, Lagos- Nigeria.

Attention: Sir,

Payment Release Notice of your Funds by ATM Card
(Euro 900,000:00)

Your funds has been scheduled to pay by satisfied International ATM Master Card through this office. Contact me immediately by reconfirming your safest receiving address were the card will be mail to you. I hope you will understand the reason why I am not sending you the payment by telegraphic wire transfer. If you try to receive it by bank-to-bank wire transfer, it will cost you much because there will be too many demand of one document after the other by different authorities here and there. That is why it is programmed by international ATM Master Card as it will cost you only a little money for the courier service delivery. I am a very sincere person therefore I would not want to cheat any body or put hands into what will spoil my name in any way. I know you must have passed through a lot of disappointment and frustration in trying to receive these funds? But due to the fact that you have come across me, be rest assured of dealing with a good and reliable person. So feel free in dealing with
me and try to follow my instructions/ directives, you will not regret coming across my person.
Please Note, your receiving address must be safe and secured. So in reconfirming it, do also go ahead to send the GPS speed postal service cost of Euro 98 insurance inclusive. This is the only money you need to send and receive your card. Send the money via Western Union or Money Gram in the name of the receiver as stated below and send me the payment information as soon as it is made. As soon as I received the money i will dispatch the card immediately for your collection within 72 hours in your door step given address and instructions on your gradual withdrawals of cash will be included on the package as you know, due to money restrictions there is a minimum amount of cash that you will withdraw in a day. Meanwhile all necessary documents you need for the withdrawal will be included in the parceled envelop.

Receiver : ODIMGBE PIUS . C.
Destination/County: LAGOS NIGERIA
Amount: Euro 98 ONLY
MTCN: ................?
Q: code word.
A: God
Sender name and address: ..…......?

Sorry for the delay and disappointment you must have gone through all this while in trying to receive this fund, now be rest assured that you will receive it through me. I wait your urgent reply but If after 72 hours (3 days) I did not hear from you, I will have no option than to return the funds to the Federal treasury thinking may be you are no longer alive.

Reply to: ecobankplcbf12@gmail.com

We operate under the GLOBAL BANKING STANDARDS. Thank you for banking with ECO BANK PLC

Officially Sealed by,
Mr. Woly Soji
Head of Int'l Operations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

emekangori@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 pm

ATM CARD PAYMENT
People
EMEKA NGORI <emekangori@gmail.com> Today at 15:08
BCC
Message body
ECO-BANK PLC
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way.
Victoria Island, Lagos- Nigeria.

Attention: Sir,

Payment Release Notice of your Funds by ATM Card
Euro 900,000:00

Your funds has been scheduled to pay by satisfied International ATM Master Card through this office. Contact me immediately by reconfirming your safest receiving address were the card will be mail to you. I hope you will understand the reason why I am not sending you the payment by telegraphic wire transfer. If you try to receive it by bank-to-bank wire transfer, it will cost you much because there will be too many demand of one document after the other by different authorities here and there. That is why it is programmed by international ATM Master Card as it will cost you only a little money for the courier service delivery. I am a very sincere person therefore I would not want to cheat any body or put hands into what will spoil my name in any way. I know you must have passed through a lot of disappointment and frustration in trying to receive these funds? But due to the fact that you have come across me, be rest assured of dealing with a good and reliable person. So feel free in dealing with me and try to follow my instructions/ directives, you will not regret coming across my person.
Please Note, your receiving address must be safe and secured. So in reconfirming it, do also go ahead to send the GPS speed postal service cost of Euro 197 insurance inclusive. This is the only money you need to send and receive your card. Send the money via Western Union or Money Gram or RIA in the name of the receiver as stated below and send me the payment information as soon as it is made. As soon as I received the money i will dispatch the card immediately for your collection within 72 hours in your door step given address and instructions on your gradual withdrawals of cash will be included on the package as you know, due to money restrictions there is a minimum amount of cash that you will withdraw in a day. Meanwhile all necessary documents you need for the withdrawal will be included in the parceled envelop.

First name : ODIMGBE

Middle Name : CHUKS

Last name : PIUS

Address: 14 ODOGBOLU STREET PAMGRIOVE LAGOS.

Destination/Country: LAGOS NIGERIA.

Q: CODE WORD.

A: GOD.

MTCN: .................................?

Amount : Euro 197

Senders name and address: ........................?

Sorry for the delay and disappointment you must have gone through all this while in trying to receive this fund, now be rest assured that you will receive it through me. I wait your urgent reply but If after 72 hours (3 days) I did not hear from you, I will have no option than to return the funds to the Federal treasury thinking may be you are no longer alive.

Reply to : ecobankplcbf12@gmail.com

We operate under the GLOBAL BANKING STANDARDS. Thank you for banking with ECO BANK PLC

Officially Sealed by,
MR. MIKE UZONDU.
Head of Int'l Operations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.